Old 07-30-2007, 10:45 PM #1
Team.Infected
Beast Coast

Team.Infected supports Team VICIOUS
Team.Infected posts videos on PbNation
Team.Infected plays in the APPA D4 division
Team.Infected supports Empire
Whats left for me to do?

I am reaching out for some advice and help on how to handle my situation. I have been scammed by DIE Nasty on pbnation. We were supposed to trade my 06 Cyborg for his NIB Proto Matrix 7. We agreed to ship express mail the following day, Friday. I sent my package express like I was supposed to. DIE Nasty told me the next day that he received the gun and mine should be there. After a few days of not receiving the gun he told me that the gun was lost in the mail. Also he said that he had $1500 insurance on the package and the post office was going to declare it lost a week after shipment. I checked the bill number he gave me and everything looked like what he was saying. So I waited another two weeks to wait for the insurance money to be processed. During this time I was away on vacation and wrestling camp. When I returned I received a message saying that said he has still not heard anything from the post office. On the same day he was permanently banned from pbnation. This left me with no way to contact him. So I sent him a letter that could only be signed for by Derrick Algiers, the name that was given to me. The letter came back to me saying there was no one of that name at the address. So I had my dad call the post office to track the package that I was supposed to get. Currently the package is in a holding zone for lost packages. Apparently my address on the box was wrong so they could not deliver it to me. When they tried to deliver it back to the sender, no one picked it up. My dad was asked where the box was supposed to be delivered to and the name on it. The box was mailed to a different name and address on the box did not match my address. Also we were asked what was in the box. My dad told the postal worker that there should be a paintball gun in there. Again the postal worker said there was no match, the item in the box was not at all a paintball gun.

This was all planned out and he purposely put the wrong name and address and something else in the package just to give me a tracking number to fake the trade. There is no way to contact this person and I have been scammed and am now out a paintball gun.

If anyone can tell me what to do I would appreciate your help and advice.

Derrick Algiers
17515 118th Ave Se, B-6
Renton, WA 98058

That is the address that I was given. If any one knows this person can you please let me know.
Team.Infected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-30-2007, 10:57 PM #2
GraveDiggersUnion
Team Oddity #00

GraveDiggersUnion is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
GraveDiggersUnion is attending Decay of Nations VI
might want to check with people in this thread http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...ghlight=Renton
also on a side not you can get yourself banned for posting personal info...dont know if that applies considering you were told no one lives at that address but i would play it safe if i were you...good luck in getting this solved...
Join The Shocker Owners FB Group

Shocker Owners Group
GraveDiggersUnion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 02:45 PM #3
Team.Infected
Beast Coast

Team.Infected supports Team VICIOUS
Team.Infected posts videos on PbNation
Team.Infected plays in the APPA D4 division
Team.Infected supports Empire
Mods Is it alright that I post this address?
Team.Infected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 03:02 PM #4
Whiteyboy

Annual Supporting Member
Whiteyboy is a Moderator
Whiteyboy donated to help Peyton Trent
Whiteyboy is playing at Living Legends V
Whiteyboy supports Bob Gurnsey
Whiteyboy supports our troops
He also scammed someone else under Die Nasty.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...0641&t=2257053

Do you think the mods can either put up a stickie an announcement about him in the bst section. He seems to have scammed a number of people.

Last edited by Whiteyboy : 07-31-2007 at 03:05 PM.
Whiteyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 05:50 PM #5
Jester of Paint
I play for keeps.

Attention Everyone that has been scammed by Blautsauger, Horsehoof, ANGEL_BOI, DANIEL Z, Hoser_boy, DieNasty, ect. I NEED you to do this:

I need to find everyone that has been scammed by this person. Others please help find others that have been scammed and are not in this thread. I will send all this information to Renton Washington's Post Master and try to stop this guy for good I need. This is what I need:

*Your name

*Your address

*Your phone number

*What you where scammed out of and how much it was worth (the used price not brand new)

*How you mailed it (express, priority, parcel, ect.)

*Deliver confirmation (if you have it need the number)

*Where you shipped to (The Name is IMPORTANT)

*The phone number he gave you (If he gave you one)

I have been scammed too so it's not just you there are many I know.

PLEASE PM ME THIS INFORMATION

Thanks,
Nick Fera

Check out **Beware of Renton Washington** in my sig and see all the others.

Last edited by Jester of Paint : 07-31-2007 at 05:53 PM.
Jester of Paint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 03:28 AM #6
auspex
:]

I think I might of found something. Someone from Renton. Could not be him but I just thought id share.
http://www.pbnation.com/member.php?u=304907
Old 11-02-2007, 03:51 PM #7
pimpdaddycane

pimpdaddycane donated to help Peyton Trent
pimpdaddycane helped look for balloons
dont think thats gonna be him. that user has been registered since january.

Posted by Mr.JimJims: lol pm6 resale/trade value is going down the toilet faster than a drunk 4 year old that just ate a chocolate laxative.
Posted by Resist The Urge: pimpdaddycane=the masa
XBOXLIVE= CHOKENmyCHIKEN
PSN- THEchikenCHOKER
pimpdaddycane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 05:26 PM #8
ctLATE

ctLATE supports Team VICIOUS
..... that is why i never ship at same time..... i always have them ship first so you can insure you are getting what you are being told....... there will be scandalous people out there in the world for as long as you live you just have to watch out for them.... also get all information like driver lic and address and even check on 411.com to insure they live where they say they live.......
ctLATE is offline   Reply With Quote