Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-06-2007, 01:39 AM #43
Akallabeth
Machinist Mate

I just might have to try the towel. Had too close of a call this last weekend...

My eBay Feedback~~~~~~~~PayPal Preferred
Akallabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-06-2007, 12:34 PM #44
Ghost Reaper

Tried the whole cup thing with the first tourney I played... **** I GOT SOME NASTY Chafe-age (sp?)... I haven't warn once since, but I have been nail in the nuts 3 times.. None bad enough to hurt though or puke.. I just down wear boxers anymore when I play because I had a direct hit on my dong and the boys because I was hanging a little low...

I like the towel idea though, have to steal a towel from the house.. The old lady will probably be pissed..
Ghost Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 09:00 PM #45
younggunz00
You cool man?

younggunz00 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
just were the baggy paints.

Originally Posted by VanHalen: yo stay snappy yung g

"Originally posted by Domc36-1: Because...I like getting high I guess..."

"Originally posted by empire1122v2: My aunt committed suicide. Blew her brains out. ****ing lesbian."
younggunz00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 01:57 AM #46
yuik
Mr Diet Coke on the Rocks

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D5 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
lol funniest thing ever my buddy was "taken prisoner" at skirmish by 5 of my friends who was their first time. i bull****ed them and told them there was a spy and the spyde has an armband so watch out if you see someone with that you get points for capturing the spy. half way through the day i bull****ed my buddy and said you should wear this armband i got it from alex friage. lol they were defending the castle they didnt notice till it was 4 of them in the castle tower and they noticed the armband and they told him not to move and put his gun up which he did they all had their rentals pointed at him one chick had it pointed at his waiste area and someone yelled we got the spy and at that time my girlfriend was about to climb up the ladder to the tower because she dropped a pod got scared and shot him in the nuts from below and the other chick got scared and shot him in the same area andhe also got shot in the chest twice at point blank. i was laughing my *** off in tower parrell to them. it was some funny ****. the best part was he didnt even ask them what was going on because they were so sorry for shooting him they just got scared, and he didnt even realize how it happened it was amazing i bull****ed him and said the ref said something about it earlier that day that he might be "the spy"

Huge gearbag sale. Everything you can imagine including bob saget!

RED JMJ Smooth Mill viking RobTown Valve Ultralight Frame!
yuik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 09:19 PM #47
mouse87
Blobcats D3x

ive been shot in the nuts before, and i dont wear a cup
mouse87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 07:23 PM #48
DanIAm
i am not dan

wear a medium size towel, half over a belt (in front of course), the best way i have seen so far.
i heard a hockey cup works really well (apparently its soft)
the first time i played with a cup, i supermanned and the cup hit the floor first, oh my god!!!!!, it was like getting mule kicked in both the fellas at the same time. i slid into my bunker (prone at this point) without my marker in hand anymore and prayed for the sweet relief of death.
DanIAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 05:33 PM #49
ActiveShooter
Active Shooter Paintball

Wear some PB slider shorts, they have built in crotch padding, then with good PB pants you will be fine. At least from the front. While in the snake one time I got bunkered from behind in the back of the sack!!! Now that hurt.
Old 12-14-2007, 05:40 PM #50
CornEclipse
Ego>DM

Baseball 15 years = no chafage. I don't know I have like a super groin or something. Either baseball helped me find the perfect way to wear it, or I just have a hard groin skin area, but a cup doesn't bother me at all. ALWAYS wear something. **** put tissue paper there if there's nothing else. Just find SOMETHING.

"Originally posted by CornEclipse:Buy a smaller bore barrel than stock, stock is .693 get like a .687-.689, just for the paint size difference, but that's it..."
"Originally posted by ∑tek-ego:never herd of the company bore"
CornEclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 03:39 PM #51
FrontYardPaintBall

how do you put this so called towel protection on?
Old 12-18-2007, 11:57 PM #52
vladthegoo
V7G

vladthegoo owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
vladthegoo has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
i heard some slider shorts have padding there.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|...,_l
"(@)'(@)""""''' |(@ )(@ ) ````(@)
vladthegoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 05:14 PM #53
snotshooter
Moose Gore

I do the towel thing. I have gotten shot there twice that I know of and not a bit if discomfort. To the post about sliding. I'm 57 years old and don't slide. EVER!
Old 01-07-2008, 01:37 PM #54
PaintballGuy247
live,eat,sleep,paintball

has been a member for 10 years
About the getting shot in the nuts and dying, it is possible. I was watching the sports show where they test out different illegal sports moves. Well one guy was hit in the balls with a tennis ball. His heart rate jumped over 180 which gave the potential to flat line. I usually heal in a few days. Unless I get shot in like the shin. And yes, bounces hurt worse because the force doesn't dissipate.

Christ Krew
PaintballGuy247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 03:56 PM #55
Walrus's Red Bucket
Touch me, i dare you.

Slider shorts by JT they have a built in semi firm "pad" works nicely. It hangs infront of your junk
Walrus's Red Bucket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 03:58 PM #56
grumpyG

i use jt pants and proto sliders with some extra paddeding and i barely feel them

Sexy 07 Borg
grumpyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 09:09 AM #57
sp007
don't try to shoot me...

i dont wear a cup because its my belief that cups are for wooses

If you were to have to win two one-on-ones to live, and if you lost two you died, but went 1-1, would you live or die??
sp007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 12:30 PM #58
chafer (Banned)

i wear a cup all the time..cause usually when were done for a day well go 100 feet from each other and just unload.so ur gettting hit alot last thing i wanna worry about is my nuts.
chafer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 10:00 PM #59
claustin10

has been a member for 10 years
I have never worn a cup. I used to play in cheap paintball pants until about a year ago then I bought some nice one's and all I have to say is built in man-pad FTW!
claustin10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 07:58 AM #60
BAMFPaintball69
Get on my level *****es

The only time I ever got shot in the nuts was about 2 yrs ago before I got my jt pants. I was wearing a pair of jeans and playing woods ball. I come up to this small trail with bushes on both sides, and of course there is a guy in one of the bushes, he pops out and shoots me in the nuts, point blank. My "pants-boner" took the shot and I almost shat myself. but I am def gonna try the towel.
Old 02-09-2008, 05:07 AM #61
cornchips
got any dip?

cornchips is playing at Living Legends III
when i first started playing i took 2 in the nuts so i went out and got a cup then about my 5th time playing wile wearing a cup i got shot you guessed it right in the cup the cup would have saved me if my sack wasn't hanging out side the cup that hurt more then the first 2 shots
Joey aka Cornchips #12 proud member of Team Predator
teampredator 2008-Battle of the Bulge MVT
Sponsored by Predator's Den Paintball Supply, Newton, NJ
"Originally posted by PyroManiac:
TeamPredator - your reputation as an honest, hard hitting relentless bunch of killers are well deserved. I feel sorry for anyone that has to go up against a full squad of your team!
*The views expressed by Shag77 are not necessarily that of Team Predator. Any similiarites between persons live or dead is merely coincidental-Predator Legal

Last edited by cornchips : 02-09-2008 at 05:11 AM.
cornchips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 03:45 PM #62
Snowball13

Snowball13 helped look for balloons
Snowball13 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Snowball13 supports Team VICIOUS
Snowball13 is for the Gunfight
You can't run as easily so I don't. But you can get paintball pants that have extra layers down there, and also stuff a towel or something soft down there.
Snowball13 is offline   Reply With Quote