fast payment, easy to get ahold of. A+

Want to try XS, the energy drink that drives Pro team XSV, go here for info:
Get XS products here!!!!

Read the thread before posting!!!!
"You have just been ***** slapped to the damned-nations of hell!"-Eric Cartman
Old 08-29-2003, 09:35 PM #3
JWXTREME

has been a member for 10 years
Sent $850.00 immediately! Great communication! A pleaseure to deal with!
Old 09-15-2003, 02:41 PM #4
Backman25

Backman25 is a Supporting Member
Backman25 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
bought a volumizer off his i paypaled him fri he sent it sat it got here that monday a++ hope to do business with his again
Dude they wouldn't stop shooting!!!"
My Feedback (Old Style)
My Feedback (New Style)
Old 09-30-2003, 02:13 PM #5
Zdsan

Zdsan is a Supporting Member
Purchased a reg from me, no problems, and a prompt payment. Good Trader Thanks

[/url]

I take Paypal w/ a confirmed address or MO if your not.
Old 11-14-2003, 03:02 PM #6
Rienhardt

i have a buyer for my gun so ill have money soon but do u stil have the gun
Old 01-08-2004, 08:22 PM #7
Lou28

great trader i would be happy to deal with him again
thanks again bro

My Feedback
My Ebay Feedback
Old 01-14-2004, 05:40 PM #8
Irregular Pulse
Quitter

Great trader Money was sent paypal Immediately. Would recommend trading with him to friends

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=934798

Do your part.
Fold for a Cure Join Team pbnation. Team # 46692
Old 01-16-2004, 06:25 PM #9
Bhood

Annual Supporting Member
Bhood is a Supporting Member
Bhood owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Sold him my GZ, paid immediately, was great to deal with!

If history doesn't care that our degenerate friend Fry is his own grandfather then who are we to judge?
Poo taco style.
Old 01-16-2004, 07:44 PM #10
ftc

A+

Great Seller. I sent him money and he overnight shipped the next day. Transaction was very smooth, he's very communicative. Would buy from him again.
Old 02-16-2004, 10:16 PM #11
Weavdogg62
Banned

Ok I purchased a Bob Long gz Intimidator from him. It arrived at my house with paint in the cracks. It was covered with dirt inside and out. the screws were almost all the way stripped out. i was missing a grip screw when it arrived. All the orings in the lpr and hpr had to be replaced to even get the gun to shoot. Around the frame the grip screws had gouges like someone took a flat blade and hammered it into the screw holes. the Selinoid was leaking when I recieved the gun I had to take it apart, in doing so I found an eye lash and a piece of metal in it. I then had to replace one of the ram orings to stop a leak. It came with no trigger spring and the clamp that holds the blinking light in place was broken. I was told it was getting a working gun and that it was in way WAY WAY WAY better condition than it arrived. nevertheless he is sending me 15 dollars and a grip screw for compensation for not informing me of the condition better. Like that will help now . I even asked him for pictures so this didnt happen and he said that he would get them and he never ended up doing so.

In all I would not recomend trading with this trader, if you do so i would highly recomend lots and lots of close up pictures. If he takes care of his stuff as he did the gun he sent me I wouldnt even take a chance.

Hey he did ship fast thats all I can say.
Old 02-16-2004, 10:44 PM #12
Happy Happy Panda

please delete your post. you got exactly what you paid for. it worked fine, the solenoid always leaks when the lpr is way to low all u had to do was turn it in. u didnt have to replace any orings or anything. the screws are not stripped, one was missing but i sent a replacement the same day. i did everything possible to make you happy. i even sent you 15 dollars to make up for the grips being red when you thought they were black (pictured red in the pic i gave him). I did give you pictures and the scratches were as described.

so basically the only thing that u can complain about that i didnt fix or was easily adjusted is that there was no trigger spring.

im tired of your complaining... maybe you had a different image of what you were getting... but it worked fine and was in the condition i said

Last edited by Happy Happy Panda : 02-16-2004 at 10:47 PM.
Old 02-17-2004, 12:24 PM #13
Weavdogg62
Banned

Dude! I did have to replace all the orings in the lpr, you even told me that was the problem for it spiking when I received the gun! Also you and I both know you didnt describe the scratches I have aol conversations, I see now why you had one picture from far away, on the other side. The gun was filthy you know that. selinoid shouldnt leak until it hits 160 this a saftey precaution. It leaked when I turned the lpr in. I have the correct allen key and some of the screws the allen key just spins and sometimes it will catch. I did not get what I paid for.... Direct quote from your thread "There are a few minor scratches but nothing too noticeable." I can take pictures of this gun and show you how bad it actually is. U also know and even told me the light fixture was bad and u didnt even know they were in timmy's. This was after the fact.

HE IS A FAST SHIPPER, and easy to get ahold of. thats all I can say.

Don't reply to this if you do I can just paste aol and email conversations. It is getting out of hand now im done, and will not change my post because I must inform others so somthing like this never happens to them. thats the reasoning behind feedback. Like how you threatened to give me negative feedback If I didnt change my post. THATS A CONTROLLING REMARK AND IT BRINGS OUT YOUR PERSONALITY. It is also encouraging people to scam others. What are you gonna say? I shipped out a MO the same day we sealed the deal, it got to your house in 2 days.

have a nice life please dont reply
Old 02-18-2004, 09:26 AM #14
Happy Happy Panda

go ahead post aol conversations, i have nothing to hide.

i will admit that i could have described the scratches better. But if you wanted me to do something about it you could have asked for money back or something.

however the gun did work, the solenoid is supposed to leak when its under 50 psi. when you turn it in it will stop leaking. it sounds like when you turned it in the lpr spiked, which would probably be the oring on the lpr (i dont know if it was bad when i sent it or if you broke it) but anyways when you told me that i ordered one from bob long to send to you that same day, what else could i have possibly done better?

so again, your only legitimate complaints are that i could have described the scratches better and the light was misplaced but easily fixed.

and yes i did threaten to post bad feedback because you are unnecassarily posting bad feedback for me, you could have asked me to correct any of those problems you had or do something to compensate but instead you jumped to conclusions and give me bad feedback.
Old 02-18-2004, 03:20 PM #15
Weavdogg62
Banned

I did ask for the money back it spiked as soon as I turned the air on the way u sent it. no grip screw or oring was recieved

I did ask for compensation I wanted 50 back talked to you on the phone, It was also filthy admit to that also. how many times did I tell you I wanted my money back? ill still sell it back to you.

wait and the trigger spring.

Last edited by Weavdogg62 : 02-18-2004 at 03:25 PM.
Old 02-18-2004, 06:40 PM #16
Happy Happy Panda

obviously you couldnt just put a tank on and shoot it, i unscrewed the lpr and torpedo so if your tank had a high output it wouldnt blow the solenoid.

i wasnt going to give you all your money back because you couldnt figure out how to adjust it.

the gun was not filthy, i admit it wasnt sparkling clean, it had some paint in the cracks and maybe some dirt in the corners but definately not "filthy"

ya, the gun didnt have a trigger spring, uhhh sorry its not too big of a deal most people take it out anyways.

and i ordered the screw and oring from bob long the same day you told me about, you should definately be getting it soon

so basically after all that you didnt get a trigger spring, the light needed to be moved, and the gun wasnt perfectly clean.

you keep making complaints but i proove you wrong about almost everything, just admit you lost and delete your posts and everyone will be happy. or leave them there and look like a dick

Last edited by Happy Happy Panda : 02-18-2004 at 06:42 PM.
Old 02-18-2004, 07:22 PM #17
Weavdogg62
Banned

First reply

Quote:
so basically the only thing that u can complain about that i didnt fix or was easily adjusted is that there was no trigger spring.

second reply

Quote:
so again, your only legitimate complaints are that i could have described the scratches better and the light was misplaced but easily fixed.

third reply

Quote:
so basically after all that you didnt get a trigger spring, the light needed to be moved, and the gun wasnt perfectly clean.

wow the list keeps getting bigger with every response!!! some of the screws are almost stripped allen key turns and sometimes catches. maybe next reply youll add that. im the one looking like an idiot?? you said you would give me my money back so lets do it.

AND THE LIGHT DOESNT NEED TO BE MOVED IT NEEDS A NEW FIXTURE SO YOU DONT HAVE TO KEEP MOVING IT EVER FEW GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Weavdogg62 : 02-18-2004 at 07:24 PM.
Old 02-18-2004, 07:46 PM #18
Happy Happy Panda

im not giving your money back, you got a gun in fine working order

ya the list got a lot bigger... a trigger spring

a light fixture? ya i know exactly what your talking about, just tape it

please stop posting, people realize i sold you a gun without a trigger spring, some poorly scratches, and a misplaced light

Last edited by Happy Happy Panda : 02-18-2004 at 07:49 PM.
Old 02-18-2004, 07:55 PM #19
Weavdogg62
Banned

x

Last edited by Weavdogg62 : 02-20-2004 at 02:08 PM.
Old 02-18-2004, 07:55 PM #20
Weavdogg62
Banned

x
Old 02-18-2004, 09:14 PM #21
Happy Happy Panda

please leave. the gun worked, u just couldnt figure out how to adjust it

and i didnt contradict myself. im tired of arguing, people get the point so your point in posting this has been accomplished