Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-27-2007, 10:00 PM #1
cjgarot1

Chattanooga Earthquake Thread

Hey, we are looking for another player for our five man Beginner team to play in the CFOA. One of our players was in an car wreck and is out for the season. anyone interested pm me or post in our thread.
cjgarot1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-28-2007, 08:38 AM #2
4x4le

I play at insane at least 2 times a month, usually more. Ill be there the 10th if you want to come check me out. I have played the past 2 weekends and im giving it a break this weekend. I have a membership there and I can always scrounge up the $ for paint for practices. I live 1.5 hours from the field or I would play there more. Are you planning on competing in all of the events or just the one at insane? Does your team have any one sponcering them for the entrey fees or paint? How old are your players and how much experience do they have? What equipment do they use?

About me:
I started playing when I was around 14. I played mostly woods/backyard speedball (this was years ago)
I am now 20
My second year of playing me and my team entered a amature speedball tourny league at our local field mostly because it was the cheepest way to play everyweekend after the lump entery fee. I think we finished about half way up the braket. (but it was long ago)
Shortly after that, me and my family moved to tennessee and I couldnt afford to drive over an hour to a field and buy paint and pay for a field fee on minium wage. When I got a good job when I was 18, I started getting back into it with a evo. I started playing hard for around a year with that and recently upgraded to a invert mini with a 07 powerlyte 7 bore sceptor kit.
I am currently using a z boarded egg but am going to get a vl jr because the egg slows down less than 15bps when tilted.
I play in semi and you can see that I have very fast fingers by looking at putfile.com/4x4le and watching the vid of me dryfiring my mini. I goldwaved it hitting 19bps. Thats plenty for cfoa since Ill have to cap at 15.
I play mid and back mostly, but im aggressive and can decide when its a good time to bunker people and do runthroughs.

I know someone else that plays at insane that is good and not on a team. We were thinking of maybe starting a team, but the 2 guys he speaks of I have never met because they are un reliable and my close friend that I play with in my town isnt tournement ready in my eyes, so that team would go nowhere. However, Having alternates isnt a bad idea, you should check out the first guy I was talking about too. Just hit me up in either this thred or by pm.
Old 02-28-2007, 10:39 AM #3
cjgarot1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4le View Post
I play at insane at least 2 times a month, usually more. Ill be there the 10th if you want to come check me out. I have played the past 2 weekends and im giving it a break this weekend. I have a membership there and I can always scrounge up the $ for paint for practices. I live 1.5 hours from the field or I would play there more. Are you planning on competing in all of the events or just the one at insane? Does your team have any one sponcering them for the entrey fees or paint? How old are your players and how much experience do they have? What equipment do they use?

About me:
I started playing when I was around 14. I played mostly woods/backyard speedball (this was years ago)
I am now 20
My second year of playing me and my team entered a amature speedball tourny league at our local field mostly because it was the cheepest way to play everyweekend after the lump entery fee. I think we finished about half way up the braket. (but it was long ago)
Shortly after that, me and my family moved to tennessee and I couldnt afford to drive over an hour to a field and buy paint and pay for a field fee on minium wage. When I got a good job when I was 18, I started getting back into it with a evo. I started playing hard for around a year with that and recently upgraded to a invert mini with a 07 powerlyte 7 bore sceptor kit.
I am currently using a z boarded egg but am going to get a vl jr because the egg slows down less than 15bps when tilted.
I play in semi and you can see that I have very fast fingers by looking at putfile.com/4x4le and watching the vid of me dryfiring my mini. I goldwaved it hitting 19bps. Thats plenty for cfoa since Ill have to cap at 15.
I play mid and back mostly, but im aggressive and can decide when its a good time to bunker people and do runthroughs.

I know someone else that plays at insane that is good and not on a team. We were thinking of maybe starting a team, but the 2 guys he speaks of I have never met because they are un reliable and my close friend that I play with in my town isnt tournement ready in my eyes, so that team would go nowhere. However, Having alternates isnt a bad idea, you should check out the first guy I was talking about too. Just hit me up in either this thred or by pm.

We Play every tuesday night at insane paintball. we need someone that can practice with us there. We may play some insane tourney's but we are commited to playing all the CFOA's. All our players are shooting Eclipse Ego's and ages range from 16 to 31 years of age.

Chattanooga Earthquake Paintball Team
PBWATCH
Old 02-28-2007, 11:22 PM #4
4x4le

Tuesday nights are defenatially the nights I wish I could check out, but I work second shift during the week 1.5 hours away.
I wouldnt have to shoot a ego would I? Because I really like my mini. Give me some more info.
Are yall sponsered by anyone? How are yall planning on travling to the events? Is anyone sponcering the entryfees or paint?
Old 03-01-2007, 07:00 AM #5
Uber-Balla
**กกก@ןןı

Yo where are yall located? Chatanooga where?

k849Or: "As far as fields are concerned, there's the one on base next to the skeet shooting range."
DUNWOODY HIGH SCHOOL PAINTBAL 4 LYFE!!
Miami Rave
Uber-Balla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 10:25 AM #6
cjgarot1

We are all located around Chattanooga. 2 from Ooltewah, 1 from Telico and 1 from Chattanooga.

PBWATCH
Old 03-04-2007, 02:38 PM #7
cjgarot1

We are still trying to fill one position on our team. We will be at Insane Paintball on Tuesday. If your interested let me know.

PBWATCH
Old 03-04-2007, 06:29 PM #8
DaNDHSIrishGuy20

I go to Insane about twice a week, practice with Chatt Town all the time, looking to play CFOA.

Last edited by DaNDHSIrishGuy20 : 03-04-2007 at 06:32 PM.
DaNDHSIrishGuy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 06:36 PM #9
DaNDHSIrishGuy20

But ****, I just sold my Ego!

So this sucks ***

proof: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2038561

I was going to pick up a pink NXT tommorow... (Monday)

Last edited by DaNDHSIrishGuy20 : 03-04-2007 at 06:40 PM.
DaNDHSIrishGuy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 11:43 PM #10
cjgarot1

Well If you pick up another gun come out and play with us.

PBWATCH
Old 03-06-2007, 01:13 AM #11
4x4le#2

are yall still going to be up there tuesday? I might be able to come by and check yall out. I am not planning on being able to play til saturday, but Ill let yall know why when I get there (some work stuff), hard to explain.

I would like to know though, are yall sponsered in anyway? Is that why you play on tuesday because of a paint sponser? Or is it mainly because of the tougher competition? Sorry I havent checked the thred in a minute, I got banned for 5 days for calling a guy a idiot so I made a dual account.
4x4le#2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 09:24 AM #12
cjgarot1

Yes we will be playing today(tuesday).

PBWATCH
Old 03-06-2007, 11:46 AM #13
4x4le#2

cool. Its a little bit of a drive but since im off work tonight (ill let you know why when I get there) I might be able to go. I wish I could play tonight!
Old 03-06-2007, 01:23 PM #14
b_radab

yeah we will be there come check us out if you can!!!
b_radab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 01:32 PM #15
4x4le#2

yea, cool. Ill be bringing my camera too to hopefully get some cool pics and vids.
Im very interested in watching yall play because I would like to possibly get into the tourny sceen. Yall might have seen my play at insane befor....
Old 03-06-2007, 01:36 PM #16
mattye
Halo 3 GT: xG HUEPAL3

gl
mattye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 01:38 PM #17
cjgarot1

Ok we found a player that can play with us until August, but we are still looking to fill the position. If you want more info, then just post here or pm me.

PBWATCH
Old 03-15-2007, 07:08 AM #18
4x4le

sorry guys. Looks like Ill be on 2nd shift for a while. I was wanting to get into the tourny scene this year but looks like Ill have to wait till the end of the year or begennign of next season. This sucks.
Old 03-26-2007, 12:59 PM #19
cjgarot1

Hey Sean and Trey.... There are two pics of you from the CFOA this weekend. check out the PBNation CFOA forum for them......

PBWATCH
Old 04-12-2007, 11:33 AM #20
b_radab

we need a player for this event!!! hopefully someone who can practice with us til the event!!!
b_radab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 05:58 PM #21
4x4le

uggh, If only I worked 1st shift. Man.............. I hate 2nd shift.
I dont feel im getting any better just playing on saturdays, I want the competition there is on tuesdays!