stealthtactics

no i dont
Old 08-08-2007, 10:34 PM #46
McLovin
Extra Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthtactics View Post
no i dont
And to think i thought you couldnt get any dumber, i guess i was wrong.
40 East
Old 08-09-2007, 05:19 PM #47
stealthtactics

pk well im not doing anything to your *** so wat the hell is the prob i wanted to know somethin and i put it in a thread wantin to know
Old 08-10-2007, 11:08 AM #48
McLovin
Extra Son

Ive explained this before. It doesnt matter to me what division you play, or how many tournies, I dont have a problem if you are new to this sport. I dont have a problem if your trying to find players or needing help with something. What pisses me and probably everyone else who has given you crap is the way you and elite koas go about doing things. You guys are impatient and immature. You need to listen to other people. You dont need a billion threads and you dont need to freak out on people that critisize you for that. Things take time. Get to know your paintball community before trying to find players on a national site. Hell i understand your ambition for starting a team. I wanted to as well when i started. it didnt work becuase Like you guys i didnt know anyone. I forgot about making a team for a bit and started playing with some kids out of a field. But get to know people. Go to different fields play, tournaments with friends practice. Im shure if you listen to people who know what they are talking about and give it time it will work out for you. You can always join another team and get some experience there before you make a team. Just give it time, and dont think everyone is out to get you. Every bad remark you guys have caused. Just listen.
40 East
Old 08-10-2007, 12:08 PM #49
stealthtactics

ok mclovin i see ur point just i dont care wat elite does and know im not knew i just wanted to know something and thats all elite came here and posted on my thread and i didnt tell him to and i dont need to be getting heat from anyone just becuz i wanted information and yes i know i should have put this in something else but come on really if you wanted to know somthin would you like to get heat from ppl.ok so if ppls comments dont answer my question then simply dont post i wont argue if if you dont and i wont argue with elite on pbnation anymore ok im sorry that i posted one thread and for your 411 about me i only post thing when i want to know somethin never for anything else and since some ppl answered it there is no need to be arguen. ok so no more heat post and i wont argue
Old 08-10-2007, 04:13 PM #50
cr4izyp4in708
Local Legend

large posts do nothing but tell how you can repeat something over and over again to make a huge paragraph

A power so great and you've no idea what it means to possess another's mind.
TONY PUCKETT

Old 08-10-2007, 06:20 PM #51
stealthtactics

ok well here is the shorter version you guys dont need to give me heat for me wantin to somthin ok if you want me to stop then fine but this is the only thread i have posted and you have no right to give me heat ok is that simple enough
Old 08-14-2007, 01:12 AM #52
nicodywill (Banned)
Koh-dee

Dear all the ****ers talking ****,

Who the **** cares, if you don't want to read their elementary bull****, then don't, no one put a gun to anyones head and said read my ****ing thread or die. you can see who starts the threads, if you see one that's made by some little young ****er don't read the *****. damn, just let them get the info they want and let them be they aren't hurting anyone, and if you remember back you probably acted the same way when you first started.
Old 08-14-2007, 10:14 AM #53
SpYdEr-BaLlEr
Less Than Sign 3

theres thousands of other threads on this web site so if you dont want to read the posts then dont, easy as that go to one of the others and read them. I mean geeze just because you dont liek someone on this site because of what they have said doesnt mean you have to be an idiot to them. I personally see nothing wrong with this thread until everyone started bein idiots on it. so If you dont like it DON'T POST !!!! AND JUST LOOK AT OTHER POSTS!!!
Old 08-14-2007, 08:51 PM #54
McLovin
Extra Son

Tony's right about large posts, and im done trying to sort this out. Its just a waste of time. Oh and nicodywill, your dumb.
40 East
Old 08-15-2007, 01:15 PM #55
stealthtactics

mclovin im tired to ok i just lost my best friend and i dont feel like arguein ok so im just gonna ask you this one more time stop heating on ppl that goes for everyon who wants to give me heat and anyone else who wants to help or stick up for ppl

Last edited by stealthtactics : 08-15-2007 at 01:42 PM.
Old 08-15-2007, 10:50 PM #56
IoWnNoObZ (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthtactics View Post
mclovin im tired to ok i just lost my best friend and i dont feel like arguein ok so im just gonna ask you this one more time stop heating on ppl that goes for everyon who wants to give me heat and anyone else who wants to help or stick up for ppl
LoL i lost my best friend probably were being a *** hahahaha
Old 08-17-2007, 09:19 PM #57
stitchownez

Quote:
Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
Look whos talking man. I remember one of your threads for your team you and elite koas spent two pages fighting over pointless crap. Dont exepect people to respect your threads when you make immature posts and countless threads. I respect you guys trying to get together a team and ball but just dont clog up our pbn with dumb posts. And try other things, just becuase you havent found many players on pbn doesnt mean they arent out there. try going to local fields our use local forums. Give respect and act right and youll earn respect.

seriously this kid does make a good point about you guys making immature posts and having gay arguements in a team thread that you made.

but he doesn't have a choice but to read it and shut his mouth because if he doesn't like it he can just shut the hell up and get over it because he is just like you. Another immature kid sittin behind his computer talking trash. I have an idea you guys should all meet up and settle these sad little arguements on the field like real ballers instead of being idiots and talking all hard on threads..

Go stab each other.. problem solved..

BShort Fan Club member #46
Old 08-17-2007, 09:21 PM #58
stitchownez

To get sponsered play alot of local tournaments and work your *** off.
Get noticed.. talk to local shops and get sponsered ..

Anyone now of any local shops in georgetown just got here from socal and need a place to go a job possibly and some other crap.. Hit me with a pm please.. i live by the new heb.. thanks guys!

BShort Fan Club member #46
Old 08-17-2007, 09:44 PM #59
McLovin
Extra Son

Yeah im a little immature kid talking trash... By trying to help them out and sort out the problems. But even though your entitled to your own opinion that doesnt make you any less of a idiot..
40 East
Old 08-18-2007, 12:52 AM #60
cr4izyp4in708
Local Legend

nick no one cares that your a 2k5'r

A power so great and you've no idea what it means to possess another's mind.
TONY PUCKETT

Old 08-18-2007, 09:49 AM #61
McLovin
Extra Son

Tony your a c u n t.

But is that better.
40 East
Old 08-18-2007, 12:06 PM #62
WillyWonkaPoo361
Noise.

Damn, this thread is nothing but fail.

RZLDZL

Old 08-18-2007, 02:05 PM #63
stealthtactics

i know right i needed help and what do they do they put it down with they'r negativity but what can you do