Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-17-2007, 08:42 AM #1
Schwimmy

Halfblock Cocker Body FT. W: Spyders

Here I have a 99 STO halfblocked body. Has all the working internals, as well as the AKA mini front block, sled, cocking rod and bolt. The insides of the places the grip screws on are beginning to strip, especially in the beginnings of the holes, but I've been using the setup pictured for a few months with no problems. Not looking to part with the rest of it, but I might.

Ideally, I'd like to trade it for a pair of Spyders. Extra's, sonics, whatever, just so long as there aren't any holes where there aren't supposed to be. Don't need to look good or be in working condition, or even have all of the internals, though I would like the grips to be complete. I'll be chopping them up and improving them for some little kids I know, so like I said, just looking for two spyders, regardless of year or anything.

Not particularly interested in spyder clones however.

Offer purchase price.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-17-2007, 07:39 PM #2
conbon
just here for bike thread

Does it come with everything in the pic? If so, my friend has an electronic spyder, two semi frames, doubles (maybe triples) of internals, extra foregrip/bottomline, 1 barrel, and some misc. spyder related stuff. He's been wanting a cocker for a while, maybe he could add a little. Let me know, and I'll talk to him.
Old 09-19-2007, 08:27 PM #3
markcheb
surrender...don't move

we still trading? my rodeo and victor for it.lmk
posting for feedback purposes