PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-18-2007, 09:30 AM #1
bgforce

has been a member for 10 years
Reloader B, sound activated Halo b $79

I've got everything in the picture for sale.

The Tank is a Pure Energy 88ci, 4500psi tank. I get about 30% more shots of this than my 68ci, 4500psi tank. It's in great shape.

$119 + $10 shipping, payment via paypal to brad@bradgee.com for the tank.

Here are some specs on the Olive PM5..
* M3 Flash Board
* Function Clamping Feedneck
* Function Delrin Trigger and stock trigger
* Hybrid Sexy Lady grips
* Black and Red Eye covers included
* Blue '06 Proto on/off ASA
* Hybrid Bolt Guide w/ top hat sleeve and stock bolt guide.
* Stock 12" Proto barrel

I can e-mail the user manual on this M3 board. It has ramping and semi auto modes. I played on Sunday and it worked perfectly, I wiped it down, but there's still a little paint grease in the picture. I will clean that off prior to shipping.

$299 + $10 shipping, payment via paypal to brad@bradgee.com for the PM5

The Reloader B comes with the 9 volt conversion and the stock AA battery pack and both are interchangeable. The 9 volt rechargeable batteries are not included. The shell is in really good shape with no cracks or major scratches. Everything works perfectly. Comes with the pictured speed feed that works great. No wheel is included for the rip drive.

$79 + $10 shipping, payment via paypal to brad@bradgee.com for the hopper.

My prices are firm, non-negotiable and I will not trade. Please communicate with me at my e-mail address brad@bradgee.com. I have 1000 feedback on ebay under 'geebrad' and several hundred under 'gunlakepaintball', the name of my paintball field.

I need some money for an expenditure on Friday, July 20. So if these haven't sold by then, I will keep them.

Thanks for looking... Brad
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement