got flying speghetti monster?! =/ - Page 2 - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

 
Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-08-2007, 05:30 PM #22
DYE baller FOR life
 
 
DYE baller FOR life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
lol.
i find Pastafarianism a pretty whitty religion, but it's an obvious fake.
ment for the solomn reason to point out how "our belifes are not right".
i bet i'm going to get a few people saying "what's the difference between it and your religion?"
if you do that you are not worth a reply
__________________

If you pay for your own paintball stuff put this in your sig
95% of all ion owners think their 300 dollar "investment" is better than your 1400 dollar "p.o.s" if you want to bonus ball every ion owner that thinks this put this in your sig
a series of quotes by warbeak2099:"...You acted like a total immature jerk..." "...you were too immature to behave intelligently..." "Neener neener I win."
DYE baller FOR life is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-08-2007, 05:32 PM #23
the-mullet (Banned)
 
 
the-mullet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by DYE baller FOR life View Post
lol.
i find Pastafarianism a pretty whitty religion, but it's an obvious fake.
ment for the solomn reason to point out how "our belifes are not right".
i bet i'm going to get a few people saying "what's the difference between it and your religion?"
if you do that you are not worth a reply
how dare you disrespect pastafarianism and say its fake?
the-mullet is offline  
Old 07-08-2007, 05:33 PM #24
DYE baller FOR life
 
 
DYE baller FOR life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
lmao.
i respect it in a comedic sense
__________________

If you pay for your own paintball stuff put this in your sig
95% of all ion owners think their 300 dollar "investment" is better than your 1400 dollar "p.o.s" if you want to bonus ball every ion owner that thinks this put this in your sig
a series of quotes by warbeak2099:"...You acted like a total immature jerk..." "...you were too immature to behave intelligently..." "Neener neener I win."
DYE baller FOR life is offline  
Old 07-08-2007, 05:35 PM #25
the-mullet (Banned)
 
 
the-mullet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
 has been a member for 10 years
im guessing you think jesus christ is a comedian too?
the-mullet is offline  
Old 07-08-2007, 05:40 PM #26
DYE baller FOR life
 
 
DYE baller FOR life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
yeah..
that really doesn't make sense.
at all bro.
__________________

If you pay for your own paintball stuff put this in your sig
95% of all ion owners think their 300 dollar "investment" is better than your 1400 dollar "p.o.s" if you want to bonus ball every ion owner that thinks this put this in your sig
a series of quotes by warbeak2099:"...You acted like a total immature jerk..." "...you were too immature to behave intelligently..." "Neener neener I win."
DYE baller FOR life is offline  
Old 07-08-2007, 06:28 PM #27
steve holt
 
 
steve holt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Seattle
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboPreacher View Post
maybe if Christians worshiped a ghost in the clouds. so if that's your perception of Christianity, then your assumption would be correct for your view/understanding.
the point isnt about where the ghost is or even if it is a ghost, the point is it is a being that no one has seen, and there is no science or proof to back it up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DYE baller FOR life View Post
yeah..
that really doesn't make sense.
at all bro.
yes it does, it is pretty much the same concept, but with food. just because it doenst sound normal" or its "a little comical" doesnt mean its not a valid belief system. and like it or not, its based on most mainstream religions.
__________________
Wii code: 5572 2486 0685 9259 pm me yours
ATHEIST MEMBER #104
steve holt is offline  
Old 07-08-2007, 06:41 PM #28
DYE baller FOR life
 
 
DYE baller FOR life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
i was reffering to him asking me if i thought Jesus was comical too.
not the FSM...

OT: quick question for those of you who know anything about Pastafarianism-
did the FSM create the world?
__________________

If you pay for your own paintball stuff put this in your sig
95% of all ion owners think their 300 dollar "investment" is better than your 1400 dollar "p.o.s" if you want to bonus ball every ion owner that thinks this put this in your sig
a series of quotes by warbeak2099:"...You acted like a total immature jerk..." "...you were too immature to behave intelligently..." "Neener neener I win."
DYE baller FOR life is offline  
Old 07-08-2007, 06:46 PM #29
the-mullet (Banned)
 
 
the-mullet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
 has been a member for 10 years
He created everything
the-mullet is offline  
Old 07-08-2007, 06:50 PM #30
DYE baller FOR life
 
 
DYE baller FOR life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
so then...
why wasn't there spagghetti or noodles invented until the late 1800s..?
__________________

If you pay for your own paintball stuff put this in your sig
95% of all ion owners think their 300 dollar "investment" is better than your 1400 dollar "p.o.s" if you want to bonus ball every ion owner that thinks this put this in your sig
a series of quotes by warbeak2099:"...You acted like a total immature jerk..." "...you were too immature to behave intelligently..." "Neener neener I win."
DYE baller FOR life is offline  
Old 07-08-2007, 06:58 PM #31
the-mullet (Banned)
 
 
the-mullet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
 has been a member for 10 years
it was an ellaborate plan conceived by the Him


ps: youre way, way, way off

"The Chinese, Arabs and Italians all claimed to have been the first to create this string-like food, though the first written account of noodles is from the East Han Dynasty between AD 25 and 220."

Last edited by the-mullet : 07-08-2007 at 07:01 PM.
the-mullet is offline  
Old 07-08-2007, 07:08 PM #32
DYE baller FOR life
 
 
DYE baller FOR life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
it was just a guess.
interesting though that noodles are that old.

im done with this thread, the fact that you are acting like you're taking this serious just anoyes me.
have fun
__________________

If you pay for your own paintball stuff put this in your sig
95% of all ion owners think their 300 dollar "investment" is better than your 1400 dollar "p.o.s" if you want to bonus ball every ion owner that thinks this put this in your sig
a series of quotes by warbeak2099:"...You acted like a total immature jerk..." "...you were too immature to behave intelligently..." "Neener neener I win."
DYE baller FOR life is offline  
Old 07-08-2007, 07:15 PM #33
steve holt
 
 
steve holt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Seattle
Quote:
Originally Posted by DYE baller FOR life View Post
it was just a guess.
interesting though that noodles are that old.

im done with this thread, the fact that you are acting like you're taking this serious just anoyes me.
have fun
well i (or any other atheist) could say that about a thread about christianity (sp?). because you dont believe in FSM its ridiculous, he could say the same about jesus.
__________________
Wii code: 5572 2486 0685 9259 pm me yours
ATHEIST MEMBER #104

Last edited by steve holt : 07-08-2007 at 07:16 PM. Reason: grammer
steve holt is offline  
Old 07-08-2007, 07:20 PM #34
the-mullet (Banned)
 
 
the-mullet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by DYE baller FOR life View Post
it was just a guess.
interesting though that noodles are that old.

im done with this thread, the fact that you are acting like you're taking this serious just anoyes me.
have fun
how am i "acting" like im taking this serious?

pastafarianism is just as serious as a muslim or christian or mormon explaining their religion, how is that annoying?
the-mullet is offline  
Old 07-09-2007, 03:22 AM #35
Derr
•THE EDITOR•
 
Derr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Morro Bay, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by DYE baller FOR life View Post
im done with this thread, the fact that you are acting like you're taking this serious just anoyes me.
have fun
I will remind you of this the next time you post the words 'Jesus', 'God' or 'Christianity'.
__________________
::Derr's Epic Ride::

:shrimponatreadmill:
ssgaR:I genuinely dislike this derr guy. •• GE: Derr gets laid more often than you masturbate. *Nevar Forget*
TheMahone2491: Dont worry no matter what you say almighty Derr knows what YOU are thinking when you write your posts.
corporationpaintball: Derr has high standards, but to meet those standards should be a goal that you move towards because it will not only better your life in the long run, but the lives of those you are in contact with on an intellectual level.
DJ.Barman.helicopter[Pilot].sportbike[Rider].lineservice[Man]
Derr is offline  
Old 07-09-2007, 03:24 AM #36
steve holt
 
 
steve holt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Seattle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derr View Post
I will remind you of this the next time you post the words 'Jesus', 'God' or 'Christianity'.
(hey repin the 2-0-6 yo!)
__________________
Wii code: 5572 2486 0685 9259 pm me yours
ATHEIST MEMBER #104
steve holt is offline  
Old 07-09-2007, 03:38 AM #37
Derr
•THE EDITOR•
 
Derr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Morro Bay, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve holt View Post
(hey repin the 2-0-6 yo!)
Actually I'm repping the 425. But I grew up in the 206.
__________________
::Derr's Epic Ride::

:shrimponatreadmill:
ssgaR:I genuinely dislike this derr guy. •• GE: Derr gets laid more often than you masturbate. *Nevar Forget*
TheMahone2491: Dont worry no matter what you say almighty Derr knows what YOU are thinking when you write your posts.
corporationpaintball: Derr has high standards, but to meet those standards should be a goal that you move towards because it will not only better your life in the long run, but the lives of those you are in contact with on an intellectual level.
DJ.Barman.helicopter[Pilot].sportbike[Rider].lineservice[Man]
Derr is offline  
Old 07-09-2007, 03:41 AM #38
steve holt
 
 
steve holt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Seattle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derr View Post
Actually I'm repping the 425. But I grew up in the 206.
freaky i just moved from the 425 to the 206 where do you live?
__________________
Wii code: 5572 2486 0685 9259 pm me yours
ATHEIST MEMBER #104
steve holt is offline  
Old 07-09-2007, 03:48 AM #39
Derr
•THE EDITOR•
 
Derr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Morro Bay, CA
Like I'm gonna post that on this forum.
__________________
::Derr's Epic Ride::

:shrimponatreadmill:
ssgaR:I genuinely dislike this derr guy. •• GE: Derr gets laid more often than you masturbate. *Nevar Forget*
TheMahone2491: Dont worry no matter what you say almighty Derr knows what YOU are thinking when you write your posts.
corporationpaintball: Derr has high standards, but to meet those standards should be a goal that you move towards because it will not only better your life in the long run, but the lives of those you are in contact with on an intellectual level.
DJ.Barman.helicopter[Pilot].sportbike[Rider].lineservice[Man]
Derr is offline  
Old 07-09-2007, 03:51 AM #40
steve holt
 
 
steve holt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Seattle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derr View Post
Like I'm gonna post that on this forum.
i dont mean your adress, just the city. id guess bothell or everett. im in magnolia btw.
__________________
Wii code: 5572 2486 0685 9259 pm me yours
ATHEIST MEMBER #104
steve holt is offline  
Old 07-09-2007, 03:52 AM #41
Derr
•THE EDITOR•
 
Derr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Morro Bay, CA
Way off. Bellevue, near the Issaquah border. I'm trying to find a place in Fremont though.

The greater Seattle area is dominating the board tonight.
__________________
::Derr's Epic Ride::

:shrimponatreadmill:
ssgaR:I genuinely dislike this derr guy. •• GE: Derr gets laid more often than you masturbate. *Nevar Forget*
TheMahone2491: Dont worry no matter what you say almighty Derr knows what YOU are thinking when you write your posts.
corporationpaintball: Derr has high standards, but to meet those standards should be a goal that you move towards because it will not only better your life in the long run, but the lives of those you are in contact with on an intellectual level.
DJ.Barman.helicopter[Pilot].sportbike[Rider].lineservice[Man]
Derr is offline  
Old 07-09-2007, 03:58 AM #42
steve holt
 
 
steve holt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Seattle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derr View Post
Way off. Bellevue, near the Issaquah border. I'm trying to find a place in Fremont though.

The greater Seattle area is dominating the board tonight.
hells yeah! i love Fremont, we were looking for a place either there of in Walingford, but its just so competitive, we were lucky to get in here, but im not complaining, goat a *****en veiw of the bay and queen anne.
__________________
Wii code: 5572 2486 0685 9259 pm me yours
ATHEIST MEMBER #104
steve holt is offline  
 




Posting Rules
Forum Jump