PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-06-2007, 01:32 PM #1
Ynnekdude
Carpe Diem

University of Missouri? (Mizzou)

Hey guys. I'm going to Mizzou next year and I want to play paintball there. I've been looking around and it appears that Mizzou does have a team but I can't find a site or anything for it. I'm looking for some information: tryouts, skill level, tournaments, etc. If anyone knows anything please let me know. Thanks
"This is a hard job, and I'm not just saying this to win favour with lorry drivers. It's a hard job - change gear, change gear, change gear, check your mirrors, murder a prostitute, change gear, change gear, murder. That's a lot of effort in a day."

Russian Legion Fanclub #16
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-11-2007, 07:33 PM #2
NTexPaintballFounder
Founder - NT Paintball

they were active 05-06 season, but i didnt see them at any of the tournes during this past year. try gettin in touch with the school's student organization office to catch a phone number for one of the guys

it's all been said and done... I'm graduated now.
Old 07-13-2007, 09:28 PM #3
Lawdawg_USAFA

They played at least one tournament this past season, the Kansas State Open, and maybe another one. They took third at that event and we're real close to winning it. They are one of the scariest 5-man teams in our region and the country if you ask me. As far as contact info, I can't help you there, but good luck, cause they would be a good team to play for and are pretty cool guys too. Try looking about 20 pages back in this forum for a thread about the Kansas State Open, and checkin out profiles for aim names. I used to have one of them on aim but I lost aim and can't get it on my new computer.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...4#post31588194
Old 07-16-2007, 02:34 PM #4
MrBo

has been a member for 10 years
i played for mizzou up through mid 2006. we usually did the iowa state open then maybe 1 more event each time. the old president just graduated and moved back down to texas, so i'm not sure who exactly runs it now. your best bet would be to contact jonathan lorenz on facebook. he was the treasurer and can prob be better help with all that than me.

if ya need anymore help with it just pm me, i still go to mizzou, just don't play for them anymore

Choppaz on B-E-C
Old 07-16-2007, 03:19 PM #5
UMDpaintball
TMNT4life

UMDpaintball owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
UMDpaintball is an NCPA player
UMDpaintball plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBo View Post
i played for mizzou up through mid 2006. we usually did the iowa state open then maybe 1 more event each time. the old president just graduated and moved back down to texas, so i'm not sure who exactly runs it now. your best bet would be to contact jonathan lorenz on facebook. he was the treasurer and can prob be better help with all that than me.

if ya need anymore help with it just pm me, i still go to mizzou, just don't play for them anymore
Just out of curiosity, why don't you play with them anymore?

(PM me if you feel uncomfortable posting that publicly)

Paintball Adventure Park
University of Maryland
Old 07-17-2007, 06:28 AM #6
MrBo

ah its all good

we had a team outside of mizzou most of us did, and they basically treated me like crap and it was going nowhere in my eyes

when i told them i was done playing on that team, i stopped getting calls for mizzou :/ sucks but ah well

Choppaz on B-E-C
Old 08-19-2007, 02:03 PM #7
Ynnekdude
Carpe Diem

cool thanks for the help guys
"This is a hard job, and I'm not just saying this to win favour with lorry drivers. It's a hard job - change gear, change gear, change gear, check your mirrors, murder a prostitute, change gear, change gear, murder. That's a lot of effort in a day."

Russian Legion Fanclub #16