Old 07-04-2007, 09:29 PM #1
jtx2003
Ch...Ch...Ch...China

jtx2003 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
jtx2003 donated to help Peyton Trent
jtx2003 is playing at Living Legends III
Message to All - PLEASE READ

It is a pleasure to join the ranks as PBNation's 100th Moderator. I will do what I can to help out everybody. If anyone has any suggestions/gripes/complaints... please PM Myself or Harb and we shall deal with it properly.

I'd also like to take the opportunity to issue a statement to all. I've been on PBnation for 4 years now and I have seen it's ups and downs. It is important not just to ourselves but to everyone we keep the threads a calm and pleasent enviroment. That doesn't mean we can't joke and make fun of each other. I encourage it! But it is also important not to hurt anybody's feelings in the process. That is what Smileys and Dodgys are for.

Please keep it real. I will not tolerate Flaming... especially the back and forth flaming. If you have an issue with someone on the boards... Use your Private Messaging Feature. Don't clutter other threads. Nobody wants to waste time and read your problems. If you feel it is become a large problem... use the report button or pm a mod. THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING ON THE SUBJECT. Flamming and Harrassing will result in Infractions and Bans based on the severity of the issue.

Other than that.. thanks for all the welcomes and it's back to being good ol' China!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Closed Thread