Ironmen in CPL?? - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

 
Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-04-2007, 10:35 AM #1
sandbag
Why hello!
 
sandbag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: uk
Ironmen in CPL??

Ive heard that Ironmen have bought XSV's CPL spot in the Millennium Series.
Can anybody verify this? I want a player or someone involved with the Ironmen to verify it, not some teenager saying "OMG 1 N0 0LL13 LANG!!! H3 53D D3Y B0RT 1T!!!! OMG DIS 1Z PUR3 53X!!!"


But if Ironmen were to play Millennium it would be great. It would be pretty good for the series aswell.
__________________
LONDON NEXUS | LISBON BENFICA | PS3: OHBLACKBETTY
sandbag is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-06-2007, 09:41 AM #2
sniezy
2easy.pl
 
sniezy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Europe
wasn't Paintoon playing xsv's spot?
sniezy is offline  
Old 07-06-2007, 10:45 AM #3
sandbag
Why hello!
 
sandbag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: uk
Yes they are playing it this season, but i heard that Ironmen will be playing that spot next season.
__________________
LONDON NEXUS | LISBON BENFICA | PS3: OHBLACKBETTY
sandbag is offline  
Old 07-06-2007, 03:14 PM #4
daboss123
Straight - No Chaser.
 
daboss123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Montreal
daboss123 is a Supporting Member
No they wont be playing, rosters have been locked for all the CPL teams a while ago with Paintoon representing them. Paintoon will most likely be playing the spot next season too.
__________________
| DXS Paintball |
daboss123 is offline  
Old 07-06-2007, 08:09 PM #5
Defcon
aka Tugais
 
Defcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Paris, France
Defcon is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by daboss123 View Post
No they wont be playing, rosters have been locked for all the CPL teams a while ago with Paintoon representing them. Paintoon will most likely be playing the spot next season too.
I think that you are mistaken what Sandbag said. He just said that Paintoon will play the actual season but not necessarily the upcomming CPL season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Brown
Well the spot has gone to Dave Youngblood for DM's. Iím not going to say the number of guns but we do have some for sale.
Quote from the XSV board Do you have any information about that ? If Paintoon still playing the XSV spot next year I don't understand the DYE offer ...
__________________
Paintball Corner [Fr]
Defcon is offline  
Old 07-07-2007, 03:22 AM #6
ProtoJeffers
 
ProtoJeffers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: London
ProtoJeffers is a Professional paintball player
Rosters are locked - this is fact not fiction

Paintoon are playing the spot till the end of the season for sure as the rosters are locked - This is fact not fiction
Who plays the spot next season is, as yet, undecided - see above

Don't confuse the spot in the league with the team that plays it. They are two completely different things.

The Millennium series owns the "building", DYE USA is the "leaseholder" and Paintoon are the current "tenants".
It really is that simple.

Jeff
DYE Europe

p.s....DEFCON - It is now the DYE spot not the XSV spot if that helps make it clearer.
__________________
***My personal views do not represent those of my team, my sponsors or the Company I work for***

Last edited by ProtoJeffers : 07-07-2007 at 03:25 AM.
ProtoJeffers is offline  
Old 07-07-2007, 04:25 AM #7
sandbag
Why hello!
 
sandbag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: uk
Well i know Paintoon are now using Dye kit so its maybe just them keeping the spot.
__________________
LONDON NEXUS | LISBON BENFICA | PS3: OHBLACKBETTY
sandbag is offline  
Old 07-07-2007, 11:12 AM #8
mouse87
Blobcats D3x
 
Join Date: May 2007
NO, Ollie and MR U are playing for team Bullets, another Dye sponsored team
mouse87 is offline  
Old 07-07-2007, 01:36 PM #9
stuartd
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by mouse87 View Post
NO, Ollie and MR U are playing for team Bullets, another Dye sponsored team
ummm WTF does that have to do with anything said above? P.C screen = your head
stuartd is offline  
Old 07-07-2007, 04:38 PM #10
Defcon
aka Tugais
 
Defcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Paris, France
Defcon is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoJeffers View Post
p.s....DEFCON - It is now the DYE spot not the XSV spot if that helps make it clearer.
Thank you for this official statement
__________________
Paintball Corner [Fr]
Defcon is offline  
Old 07-07-2007, 05:11 PM #11
El Mosesv2 (Banned)
unf unf unf.
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Massajewsettes
Omg 1 N0 0ll13 Lang!!! H3 53d D3y B0rt 1t!!!! Omg Dis 1z Pur3 53x!1
El Mosesv2 is offline  
Old 07-07-2007, 05:17 PM #12
Chase12
Chase "Space" Fowler
 
Chase12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Williston, FL
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Mosesv2 View Post
Omg 1 N0 0ll13 Lang!!! H3 53d D3y B0rt 1t!!!! Omg Dis 1z Pur3 53x!1
What doesthe even mean?
__________________
Tampa Bay Damage Fan Club #16
Chase12 is offline  
Old 07-07-2007, 10:55 PM #13
dumberkid06
GATproducts.com
 
dumberkid06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Los Angeles CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Mosesv2 View Post
Omg 1 N0 0ll13 Lang!!! H3 53d D3y B0rt 1t!!!! Omg Dis 1z Pur3 53x!1
translated:
"Oh my god, I know Ollie Lang! He said they bought it! Oh my god this is cool!"
__________________
Fear The Green
--> APX GEAR <--
dumberkid06 is offline  
Old 07-08-2007, 07:03 AM #14
sandbag
Why hello!
 
sandbag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: uk
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoJeffers View Post
Rosters are locked - this is fact not fiction

Paintoon are playing the spot till the end of the season for sure as the rosters are locked - This is fact not fiction
Who plays the spot next season is, as yet, undecided - see above

Don't confuse the spot in the league with the team that plays it. They are two completely different things.

The Millennium series owns the "building", DYE USA is the "leaseholder" and Paintoon are the current "tenants".
It really is that simple.

Jeff
DYE Europe

p.s....DEFCON - It is now the DYE spot not the XSV spot if that helps make it clearer.


Thanks for that Jeff
__________________
LONDON NEXUS | LISBON BENFICA | PS3: OHBLACKBETTY
sandbag is offline  
Old 07-19-2007, 10:00 PM #15
raider_wth_a_gun
Venom #27
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Margaritaville
Quote:
Originally Posted by dumberkid06 View Post
translated:
"Oh my god, I know Ollie Lang! He said they bought it! Oh my god this is cool!"


qft
__________________
QUITTING PB BUY MY GUNS http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...5#post33783485
raider_wth_a_gun is offline  
Old 07-22-2007, 09:16 PM #16
mouse87
Blobcats D3x
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartd View Post
ummm WTF does that have to do with anything said above? P.C screen = your head
thank you for that....what i meant was, b short mr u and ollie lang play for other teams in hte millenium, in semipro, and i believe b-short plays cpl, so idk why they would buy a spot while theyre playing on other teams?

Last edited by mouse87 : 07-23-2007 at 10:55 AM.
mouse87 is offline  
 




Posting Rules
Forum Jump