Toadlee62

has been a member for 10 years
OK PAINTBALLERS
There is only 17 more days left for PRE-REGISTRATION
FOR THE 24 HOUR GAME.
CALL NOW AND GET YOUR SPOT.
Old 07-31-2007, 10:51 PM #44
KC's Cheerleader

i love the 24hr. game i cant stop telling my friends on myspace!!!!
Old 08-08-2007, 01:32 PM #45
NWWARPED1
Go Seahawks!!!

Only 10 day left to pre-register, Stop waiting, get er done.
Old 08-12-2007, 03:24 PM #46
Toadlee62

OK PAINTBALLERS
LAST WEEK TO SAVE MONEY
IF YOU PRE-REGISTER.

AS OF AUG 17 NO MORE PRE-REGISTRATIONS
WILL BE TAKEN

SO IF YOU DON'T REGISTER BEFORE THE 17 THEN YOU HAVE TO DO IT AT THE FIELD. PLUS IT COST MORE AT THE FIELD AND THE LINES MAY BE LONG.
Old 08-15-2007, 07:41 PM #47
Toadlee62

BEING THAT THIS IS WEDNESDAY, THAT LEAVES ONLY TWO DAYS LEFT OF PRE-REGISTRATION. SIGN UP TODAY

Here is a Quote from one of the Owners:

If you have pre-registered for the 24 hour game, we will be opening our early check-in on Friday 08-24-07 from 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. This way you will not have to do any check-in on Saturday morning, just wake up and start playing once the game gets off @ 10:30 a.m. Take advantage of this offer. If you have not pre-registered get it done so you can get checked in early. Pre-regestration is only open until this Friday the 17th.
Old 08-16-2007, 05:48 PM #48
robnix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadlee62 View Post
BEING THAT THIS IS WEDNESDAY, THAT LEAVES ONLY TWO DAYS LEFT OF PRE-REGISTRATION. SIGN UP TODAY

Here is a Quote from one of the Owners:

If you have pre-registered for the 24 hour game, we will be opening our early check-in on Friday 08-24-07 from 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. This way you will not have to do any check-in on Saturday morning, just wake up and start playing once the game gets off @ 10:30 a.m. Take advantage of this offer. If you have not pre-registered get it done so you can get checked in early. Pre-regestration is only open until this Friday the 17th.
If we can't make it Friday, how early can we show up Saturday?
Old 08-16-2007, 06:45 PM #49
Toadlee62

Doors open up at 9am. The check in starts then. So come down early if you want a good place in line.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:34 PM #50
robnix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadlee62 View Post
Doors open up at 9am. The check in starts then. So come down early if you want a good place in line.
Excellent, I've registered and have a camping spot. I was planning on getting down there by about 7AM.
Old 08-17-2007, 10:24 AM #51
Toadlee62

Today is the Last Day for Pre-Registrations. You can register up to 7pm Aug 17.
Old 08-18-2007, 01:22 AM #52
LousyHero
Rusty

procrastination pays off once again, I figured you guys had paypal or online payment set up. I guess I'll have to battle the lines..
www.LousyHero.com
Old 08-18-2007, 03:16 PM #53
Toadlee62

If you can make it down to the field this weekend then you can still Sign up. Has to be this weekend though.
Old 08-20-2007, 05:31 PM #54
jid2

What's the format for the game these days? I played in the first three 24 hour games at KC's back in the early 90's when I was a kid, as well as the Shadow Lake 24 hour game around the same time.

KC's always had 1 main goal, hold unto something (usually big and heavy) and whatever team had it at the end of the game won. Shadow Lake played missions that lasted about 4 hours and were worth points, whichever team had the most points at the end of the game won.

KC's allowed a full nights worth of play, the game never officially stopped during the night. Shadow Lake stopped play at around 1:00 AM, and started again early in the morning.

Sometimes rules were made so that a team couldn't camp out at the other teams "load-in" area and just cherry pick as people walked in.

Can we get a preview of the game format, and some of the "big rules". Also, what areas of the field will be used, hopefully the entire area - both sides of the river with river crossing allowed. It kind of sucks that both sides of the field have been cleared. The intensity of the thick bushes on the other side of the river was cool, but that was along time ago.

Last edited by jid2 : 08-20-2007 at 05:56 PM.
Old 08-21-2007, 01:23 PM #55
NWWARPED1
Go Seahawks!!!

Just to let everyone know, everyone who has pre-registered can check in on Friday the 24th from 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Our pro shop will be open to get the coolest new stuff we have before anyone else. Also our gun techs will be in so if you need some fine tuning before Saturday this would be a great time.
(prices for gun teching depends on what needs to be done, enquire inside of shop)
Old 08-21-2007, 01:29 PM #56
NWWARPED1
Go Seahawks!!!

We will open one last pre-registration day on Friday August 24th for 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. So this is your last chance to pre-register and save $$$. Full price and no free t-shirt on Saturday or Sunday. Will only be able to pre-register in person @ field/shop.

Last edited by NWWARPED1 : 08-21-2007 at 01:31 PM.
Old 08-21-2007, 01:40 PM #57
NWWARPED1
Go Seahawks!!!

jid2, we will be going over all the stuff you rear asking before the game goes off. A quick version is as follows, You can come out Friday night and pre-walk the fields to get an idea of how it plays. I would be happy to take you out myself and take a look with you, if you want. Both sides are in play with river crossings beyond the log jam. (when you see what the storms left us and the wildlife guys will not let us take out, you will understand why you can not cross after the log jam. We will have the "Box" and 3 other objectives to go after and hold and/or capture. we will be playing all night, but only on our walk-on filed (about 5-6 acres) mainly for saftey issues with bank across the river, we don'e want anyone to fall into the log jam. We will only stop the game for about 1 hour from 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. to set the night bounderies up. from about 4:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. to reset up the full field play for Sunday. We will try to let the team being pushed off there own start station take control back, if not we will push the other team back so they can come back on. I will get up the entire list as soon as I can (late Tuesday or Wednesday). Hope this answerers some of your questions.
Old 08-21-2007, 01:46 PM #58
NWWARPED1
Go Seahawks!!!

News flash we will have a Massage therapist on site both Saturday and Sunday. Affordable rates, and very friendly therapist. So after a hard day of play you can get a massage or foot rub down. She will be set up early on Saturday so come by and say high to Jamie at her tent. (should be next to the food vender) Prices and services she will perform will be at her tent, they are very affordable from our converstions.
Old 08-21-2007, 02:09 PM #59
jid2

NWWARPED,

That covered my questions, thanks for the response. Sounds like a good format.

Playing the walk-on field only at night should make things pretty fun. In the old days covering the entire field at night was alot of work and it was hard to find people to shoot at because of the size of the field.
Old 08-21-2007, 04:18 PM #60
NWWARPED1
Go Seahawks!!!

We have set up lights on our walk-on field as well, so there will enough light
to see around if needed, and some dark corners as well for you sneaky guys.
Old 08-21-2007, 06:06 PM #61
EZjoker

you going to tie up pete and arronn or let them run free at night? Kinda scary
Old 08-22-2007, 11:30 AM #62
jid2

There needs to be at least an hour or so of total darkness on the field, that's what makes it unique and interesting. Codewords, shooting into the blackness, flashlights etc.

But I would imagine it's hard to light up the field. So hopefully you just put a few lights in the center of the field and leave the rest dark .
Old 08-22-2007, 11:33 AM #63
Blazestorm2
I like me

I think they used glow-sticks last event, from what I recall it was 20 people from one team and none from the other, lots of accidental teamkilling for a couple hours before the refs just stopped them... lol... *Pew* "Ow, HIT... wait what team are you on? Uh Bands..." "**** me too..." "Oh lol... " repeat x 100

Delta Force will be back... intense battles will ensue...