PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2007, 09:11 PM #22
bigfatdanman
**** Obama.

i gotta admit, that argument is really good nicolew, but im gonna look it up and find more out about it. and if i find anything ill post it here later. it seems very sketchy that no gov'ts have done anything on it, and ive never heard it. but you show more than enough evidence for it to be a valid rebuttle and ill keep you posted on anything i find. pm me if you get any new information.

My God.
DARQ
Old 07-07-2007, 03:17 AM #23
Derr
•THE EDITOR•

Like I said before, I don't have enough information to offer a valid conclusion for you. Apparently neither do your eminent scientists. If they did, the conclusion wouldn't be 'this is a miracle'. Miracles, by definition, have no scientific explanation. As a scientist, I cannot accept that. Also, all the information you provide seems to be focused on the veracity of the flesh and blood being flesh and blood. I don't think anyone is arguing against that. Now, the method as to how they appeared is what is under scrutiny.

What is the blood type of that specimen? Has anyone done a DNA analysis? I mean, if you're right, we're talking about Jesus' body here, that's pretty special.

Shens is internet slang. It's short for shenanigans. You 'call shens' when you don't believe the poster is being honest in their story. As in, bigfatdanman posts he got laid last night and I call shens.

:shrimponatreadmill:
ssgaR:I genuinely dislike this derr guy. •• GE: Derr gets laid more often than you masturbate. *Nevar Forget*
TheMahone2491: Dont worry no matter what you say almighty Derr knows what YOU are thinking when you write your posts.
corporationpaintball: Derr has high standards, but to meet those standards should be a goal that you move towards because it will not only better your life in the long run, but the lives of those you are in contact with on an intellectual level.
DJ.Barman.helicopter[Pilot].sportbike[Rider].lineservice[Man]
Old 07-07-2007, 03:46 AM #24
bigfatdanman
**** Obama.

nice. or i say derr EVER got laid and i call shens...
thats how I roll!

My God.
DARQ
Old 07-07-2007, 04:11 AM #25
Derr
•THE EDITOR•

You can't call shens on yourself, duh.

ssgaR:I genuinely dislike this derr guy. •• GE: Derr gets laid more often than you masturbate. *Nevar Forget*
TheMahone2491: Dont worry no matter what you say almighty Derr knows what YOU are thinking when you write your posts.
corporationpaintball: Derr has high standards, but to meet those standards should be a goal that you move towards because it will not only better your life in the long run, but the lives of those you are in contact with on an intellectual level.
Old 07-07-2007, 04:42 AM #26
bigfatdanman
**** Obama.

**** i just reread my post. touche. you sir are the victor by default.... btw we are supposed to be looking up that story...(off topic as ****)

My God.
DARQ
Old 07-07-2007, 01:59 PM #27
NicoleW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derr View Post
Like I said before, I don't have enough information to offer a valid conclusion for you. Apparently neither do your eminent scientists. If they did, the conclusion wouldn't be 'this is a miracle'. Miracles, by definition, have no scientific explanation. As a scientist, I cannot accept that. Also, all the information you provide seems to be focused on the veracity of the flesh and blood being flesh and blood. I don't think anyone is arguing against that. Now, the method as to how they appeared is what is under scrutiny.

Also under consideration is how they have stayed preserved for so long.

What is the blood type of that specimen? Has anyone done a DNA analysis? I mean, if you're right, we're talking about Jesus' body here, that's pretty special.

Blood type was determined to be AB.

Shens is internet slang. It's short for shenanigans. You 'call shens' when you don't believe the poster is being honest in their story. As in, bigfatdanman posts he got laid last night and I call shens.
Ookie Dookie. Thats what I thought it meant but I just wasn't sure. And I am being honest with the both of you. Whether you think the miracle is or not is another story but I myself am not trying to fool either one of you.
Old 07-07-2007, 02:41 PM #28
Derr
•THE EDITOR•

We're not calling shens on you, we're calling shens on the guys responsible for this miracle.

So Jesus is AB, the universal acceptor. Interesting.

Old 07-07-2007, 05:45 PM #29
bigfatdanman
**** Obama.

i looked at that too, but i honestly would've been sure he was O-. the universal giver. but ive been looking it up at length and cant find anything on it besides this. and in no way am i calling shens on you, you seem pretty respectable as opposed to most in here, but the lack of worldwide coverage and exposure is indicative of a scam. but im not done finding more out yet so thats not conclusive. im gonna try to find out if anything else like this happened and how THOSE were resolved...

My God.
DARQ
Closed Thread