Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2007, 02:12 PM #22
DYE baller FOR life

uhh...
what does that pertain too..?

If you pay for your own paintball stuff put this in your sig
95% of all ion owners think their 300 dollar "investment" is better than your 1400 dollar "p.o.s" if you want to bonus ball every ion owner that thinks this put this in your sig
a series of quotes by warbeak2099:"...You acted like a total immature jerk..." "...you were too immature to behave intelligently..." "Neener neener I win."
Old 07-04-2007, 02:14 PM #23
Derr
•THE EDITOR•

^The comment about gay jokes being annoying. Your post slipped in front of me.

:shrimponatreadmill:
ssgaR:I genuinely dislike this derr guy. •• GE: Derr gets laid more often than you masturbate. *Nevar Forget*
TheMahone2491: Dont worry no matter what you say almighty Derr knows what YOU are thinking when you write your posts.
corporationpaintball: Derr has high standards, but to meet those standards should be a goal that you move towards because it will not only better your life in the long run, but the lives of those you are in contact with on an intellectual level.
DJ.Barman.helicopter[Pilot].sportbike[Rider].lineservice[Man]
Old 07-04-2007, 02:17 PM #24
DYE baller FOR life

ooh okays
my bad now i understand.

95% of all ion owners think their 300 dollar "investment" is better than your 1400 dollar "p.o.s" if you want to bonus ball every ion owner that thinks this put this in your sig
a series of quotes by warbeak2099:"...You acted like a total immature jerk..." "...you were too immature to behave intelligently..." "Neener neener I win."
Old 07-04-2007, 04:46 PM #25
steve holt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_vanVoorthuijse View Post
to answer StellarKnight

It isn't that different, most of the time for me it's just funny that people are telling all these gay jokes and don't know what's right infront of them... lol Plust it's kinda annoying.
i know, its fun to freak them out by telling them your gay. they are like "oh, im not, sorry." like i like any guy i see and will automaticly come on to them!
Old 07-04-2007, 05:11 PM #26
DYE baller FOR life

^^ it's a chance we're not willing to take
lol.

Old 07-04-2007, 05:18 PM #27
warbeak2099
That is my foot!

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by DYE baller FOR life View Post
^^ it's a chance we're not willing to take
lol.
A gay guy most likely isn't going to ask you out unless he thinks or knows you're gay as well. By the way you act, he'd probably stay the hell clear from you for fear of a klan attack lol.
#12 Italian Baller
“The real test of a man is not how well he plays the role he has invented for himself, but how well he plays the role that destiny assigned to him.”
-Václav Havel
Old 07-04-2007, 05:21 PM #28
Tyler_vanVoorthuijse
Gay boy with a Gun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve holt View Post
i know, its fun to freak them out by telling them your gay. they are like "oh, im not, sorry." like i like any guy i see and will automaticly come on to them!
I personally try to use a little more tact... IDK, usually doesn't go any better... lol. I have horible luck with that. Anyway, in honor of the 4th... here's the shirt i'm wearing to my team captain's party tonight... and me of course. (excuse the room, it always looks like that... too many projects)

SELLING:
Hybrid Rival 'Cocker
Old 07-04-2007, 06:18 PM #29
steve holt

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbeak2099 View Post
A gay guy most likely isn't going to ask you out unless he thinks or knows you're gay as well. By the way you act, he'd probably stay the hell clear from you for fear of a klan attack lol.
very true. we in addition to gaydar have homophobe..uh..dar, so yes we can usually tell if some one is gay straight or a homophobe, we dont hit on the last two!!!! dont let your ego (if your marker starts talking to you, seek help. lol) tell you you are so hot all gay guys want you.
Old 07-04-2007, 06:25 PM #30
DYE baller FOR life

umm...
i wasn't getting full of myself, and i don't like being reffered to as a racist either warbeak, but i'm taking care of that with you through PMs.

if you guys would read over what i said and the post i was reffering to you might understand that i wasn't acting like "ooh im so sexy, dudes even like me!".

lol, it took me a minute to figure out what you where saying about the Ego thing lmao.
that's one of the first refferences i've heard to paintball on this forum in so long :o

Old 07-04-2007, 06:37 PM #31
steve holt

Quote:
umm...
i wasn't getting full of myself, and i don't like being reffered to as a racist either warbeak, but i'm taking care of that with you through PMs.

if you guys would read over what i said and the post i was reffering to you might understand that i wasn't acting like "ooh im so sexy, dudes even like me!".

lol, it took me a minute to figure out what you where saying about the Ego thing lmao.
that's one of the first refferences i've heard to paintball on this forum in so long :o
i wasnt reffering to you specificly, just those macho "im too sexy" guys. i knew you werent saying that. lol i guess no one plays anymore, they must find it more fun to sit on here instead of gearing up.
Old 07-04-2007, 06:40 PM #32
DYE baller FOR life

lmao.
okay, just trying to clear that up, because just about every thread i go on i get flammed out of, people on here are to tender :o
lol.

i know really?
someone had a poll about who plays actual PB in this section, and the majority was saying "no" or "i hardly ever play anymore" lol.
i was one of the few who played on a regular basis

Old 07-04-2007, 06:49 PM #33
steve holt

Quote:
lmao.
okay, just trying to clear that up, because just about every thread i go on i get flammed out of, people on here are to tender :o
lol.

i know really?
someone had a poll about who plays actual PB in this section, and the majority was saying "no" or "i hardly ever play anymore" lol.
i was one of the few who played on a regular basis
damn! you think they are tender here! go to spec ops! all a bunch of pussies! people actually have balls here!

its weird, why even come here if you dont play? i havent played in a long time either, but ive tried, between bbqs drivers ed and what not i havent been able to go, but at least ive tried!
Old 07-04-2007, 07:05 PM #34
DYE baller FOR life

lol yeah really.

im gonna go over to the spec ops area and start some trouble now! lol.

there's people on here who say they havn't played for years..
they say they "don't have time for it" and then they spend like 5 hours a day talking on this site lol.

Old 07-04-2007, 07:09 PM #35
steve holt

Quote:
lol yeah really.

im gonna go over to the spec ops area and start some trouble now! lol.

there's people on here who say they havn't played for years..
they say they "don't have time for it" and then they spend like 5 hours a day talking on this site lol.
HA!HA! hell most the mods dont play anymore, Puz played his frst game in two years, a couple months ago. have fun.
Old 07-04-2007, 08:49 PM #36
warbeak2099
That is my foot!

Quote:
umm...
Let's settle it right here. What do you call hating gay people and calling their lifestyle disgusting and criminal right in front of them? You've done it several times on this forum. Please, explain how that is not bigoted. Please explain how your hatred is not comparable. While you may not act on it like KKK members, your hateful language and mindset is just as evil.
#12 Italian Baller
“The real test of a man is not how well he plays the role he has invented for himself, but how well he plays the role that destiny assigned to him.”
-Václav Havel
Old 07-04-2007, 10:26 PM #37
dcentII (Banned)

hey..... this thread isnt a gay paintball thread at all.
its more of a sensitive respectfull paintball thread.
plus ..... and it might just be me but i've noticed quite a few references to homosexuality on here.

my personal opinion on homosexuality.
met a bunch and lots are cool but the gays that really iritate me are the ones that wear pink power puff girl back packs and have soother neclaces and go to raves....... actually.....breeders that go to raves piss me off too.

had a lesbian girlfriend and she dragged me to gay bars but I would only go on drag night mondays cause the drag shows rule.
the asian drag queens can pull it off like theres no tommorow. and right when you start to think " damn....some of these dudes are totally ****able " BAM......that one guy who is clearly a man in makeup appears and you think " god damn! what was I thinking! "
just my 2 cents.

and dye pb for life is good stuff because he is viciously and toxically anti-scientology. I mean that guy has a serious hate on for scientologists.... cant blame him though. I dont think scientologists actually count as humans.

also....... the gay population should really start voting libertarian ( if they arent allready ) cause the dems and repubs have both proven themselves time and again to be liers ( as far as gay marriage goes........and every other issue ever voiced by either party. )
Old 07-04-2007, 10:45 PM #38
steve holt

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcentII View Post
hey..... this thread isnt a gay paintball thread at all.

my personal opinion on homosexuality.
met a bunch and lots are cool but the gays that really iritate me are the ones that wear pink power puff girl back packs and have soother neclaces and go to raves....... actually.....breeders that go to raves piss me off too.
so its ravers that piss you off, just some of them happen to be gay. cause i hat pink and i hate the power puff girls.
Old 07-06-2007, 09:49 PM #39
speedballcougar
go impys

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishy_catcher View Post
awkward.
ya...
Old 07-06-2007, 11:27 PM #40
Tyler_vanVoorthuijse
Gay boy with a Gun!

hmm, idk, i mean, i play about once a week. Personally, i start wigging out if i don't play for more than a week. I get all crazy and start throwing stuff at people. (seriously, i was at an anti-drug thing once that lasted for a week and by the last night, i was throwing chocolate covered almonds at people, pretending to bunker them... lol)

Ya, also, and i know this is wierd (maybe not cause i'm bi, but w/e) but i have to confess that i can't stand pride-wear. I had this one gay friend once (who turned out to be a complete a-hole. He appearantly went psycho after my GF kissed his stright friend who he was going after.) and he was totally into the whole "rainbow" thing. It pisses me off cause it draws attention to differances, when we should be concerned with how everyone is basicly the same, and that's why they should be treated equally. IDK, that's just my take.

SELLING:
Hybrid Rival 'Cocker
Old 07-06-2007, 11:40 PM #41
Lunch meat (Banned)
**** make me a sammich!

hey guys
Yea i play pretty much when ever my team practices
I hate the rainbow stuff
flamboyancy=Bleh
Old 07-07-2007, 12:51 AM #42
Overbear
#2 Anti Stim Club Member!

Overbear is a Supporting Member
I don't play much anymore but when I did the only "flamboyant" thing I did, was got my barrel condom done in a rainbow/gay pride cloth.

However even being out here in the bay area I only knew 1-2 other gay Paintball players.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man - Thomas Jefferson

A democracy is, two wolves and a sheep voting on dinner.
A republic is, two sheep and a wolf voting on dinner.
A constitutional republic is, voting on dinner is expressly forbidden and the sheep are armed.

Armed gays don't get bashed - www.pinkpistols.org

ssgaR: 'faith is the path of least resistance'."

Rapier7: Don't be a douche
Closed Thread