-DM6 + $$Cash$$
-DM6 + Loader (Color doesn't matter even if mixed. Mixed matched shell color is almost preferred but not necessary. It must have Rip Drive. Board: must be sound activated. Must come with all parts; lid is optional.)
These offers might seem steep but this gun could be the last one you'll ever need. It put me on the podium at Huntington Beach.
Also, the maintainance and spare parts kit is 100%. It's a $150 value for free.
I just wish I wasn't so superficial; I just don't like the color. Why the DM6 for me? I have a **** ton of sweet barrel kits with cocker threads and I need beer money.
I bought this gun at Huntington Beach and it's only been used at the Huntington Beach tournament and the '07 National Collegiate Tournament in Dallas.
You ship first or you pay first
Don't ship or pay until I send a transaction confirmation PM
Refund not guaranteed
Instant Message on AIM will get the fastest response: canislupusromeo
- Barrel Kit Inc: .685, .687, .689, .691, .693, .695, 8" copper front, 10" black front
- Angel 1 manual
- Life Time tech support from me.
- Warranty - I'm pretty sure it's still good. However, IF anything were to happen (covered under warranty), contact me and I'll take care of it.
- Maintenance tools and replacement parts in the last picture
Software - Latest v2.2
Eye covers - "A thicker eye cover strap has been introduced in conjunction with the self cleaning eye bolts, These thicker eye covers are required to prevent the gas blast from the bolts porting holes from flexing the eye covers and dislodging the detents. The thicker armed straps are recognizable by their thicker and stiffer arms and a different identifyier code (new code = •A) located on the reverse of the eye cover strap."
Ball Detents - "During product trials and tests it was noted that occasional double balling occurred when firing with small bore paint. As a result the diameter and overall length of the ADB finger was increased to prevent this. To easily identify the change between the 2 types of ADB finger a different colour pigment was added to make the newer slightly wider and longer easily identifiable. The original ADB fingers were blue the longer and wider ADB finger is red."
Ram Hammer - "A lighter hammer was introduced after feed back and trials by NPPL pro teams Miami Rage and Stockholm Joy to further reduce the already minimal kick and to aid with gas efficiency."
1. Once the gun was leaking out of the RAM. However, the simple solution to this is to push the breach release knob all the way forward.
2. I broke the original frame because the ASA was not centered on the rail. It was replaced under warranty.a
There is a ding on the back right of the gun
Some how there was some abrashion on the reg.
Body scratches in general are almost microscopic.