Alright so today i've officially began my new shocker project. I've had my shocker for about 8 months with every upgrade except a new frame, and have decided i want it to look different than the rest. I've decided on milling from Elia, Anodizing from Grunt Bull, LLC., and Laser Engraving by OddPB.
(The official drawing is being kept secret until it gets back).
- Some form of 3D Milling
- Chamber cuts Rising one next to the other. (Hence, Raising the Bar)
- My name engraved on the top of the body, somewhere.
- Dust Clear (as close to white as i can get) Frame, Barrel Back, Body, etc.
- Gloss Blue parts/accents
- Black Mask Engraving
- A Mix of Lace and Ghost Argyle.
Not all my chamber cut ideas would work, but we drew up a new design.
Estimated Cost from Start to Finish:
Progress pictures will be uploaded ASAP.
I can't wait. =D
(Note this is an old picture, i have a freak and a black CP Rail)
Day 1: Plans and Dissasembly:
The Work-Space: (I know, it's clean, don't mention it.) Notice the week+ old drinks.
JUST GOT BACK FROM ELIA. I love tony.
4. **** put-together picture, new ones will be posted 8/12/07 with 8.1MP Camera.
Yes i'm aware im missing a grip screw.