PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-29-2007, 04:38 PM #1
diabloboy80

wrath and spyder.. good starter guns

I gotta get rid of these guns b/c I need the money for a car

So heres the deal.. the spyder is a spyder sonix and is about 4 years old but still shoots great.. ill include the hopper and co2 tank.. all u need to bring it to the field is an elbow which costs 4 bucks
I don't have a set price on this b/c i don't know how much it's worth.. make an offer

The Wrath is 2 years old and shoots just like it did when i bought it (its just a little loud but i think all wraths are) and has a virtue board in it along with an alamo city delrin bolt and pin, and an fbm wave trigger
I'm looking for 200+shipping

My rules:
THESE GUNS ARE FOR SALE ONLY.. NO TRADES!
ill ship as soon as i receive payment since it's not a trade.. i prefer paypal

Pics:

I wish my lawn were emo so it would cut itself

You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field, it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last nite or that you got a ticket on the way there, your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth live it love it Paintball 4 life

Last edited by diabloboy80 : 07-02-2007 at 12:25 PM. Reason: .
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-29-2007, 11:36 PM #2
diabloboy80

up

You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field, it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last nite or that you got a ticket on the way there, your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth live it love it Paintball 4 life
Old 06-29-2007, 11:40 PM #3
Billy Bones
BLOOOODY PIRATES!!

send me a price on wrath
Old 06-30-2007, 12:04 AM #4
diabloboy80

pmd

Old 06-30-2007, 12:28 AM #5
diabloboy80

well thanks for the free up
still for sale

Old 06-30-2007, 11:39 AM #6
diabloboy80

up

Old 06-30-2007, 02:44 PM #7
DBK133
(Banned?)

pm me a price on the wrath?

"Originally posted by Ozone2: Cat for $20. He will make a good soup."

Sick E-Gripped Tippmann
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...9#post49471129
Old 07-01-2007, 12:23 PM #8
diabloboy80

pmd

Old 07-01-2007, 10:35 PM #9
surge101
word

surge101 supports Team VICIOUS
Price on wrath?
Old 07-02-2007, 11:51 AM #10
diabloboy80

pmd

Old 07-09-2007, 11:13 AM #11
diabloboy80

up

Old 07-09-2007, 07:52 PM #12
BROCKCREM419

part out the bolt for a redz jersey
Old 07-09-2007, 09:04 PM #13
Codymm1014
Its MY CUP

something in sig for just the spyder? lmk
Old 07-09-2007, 09:43 PM #14
diabloboy80

sorry guys.. no trades
f/s only

Old 07-10-2007, 12:00 PM #15
diabloboy80

up

Old 07-11-2007, 12:28 AM #16
diabloboy80

up again

Old 07-11-2007, 11:57 AM #17
diabloboy80

Old 07-12-2007, 01:07 PM #18
diabloboy80

up

Old 07-13-2007, 10:39 AM #19
diabloboy80

up

Old 07-14-2007, 10:54 PM #20
diabloboy80

up

Old 07-17-2007, 11:09 AM #21
diabloboy80

up