PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-28-2007, 03:36 PM #1
p8ntballer_Roach
member of team SFWW

does anyone know what show this was?

it was back in early 2000 or late 90's i think. the one episode of it was about a boy who thought a new kid at his school was god. there was no record of his existence because his old school burned. at one point, they are in a store when it is robbed and he is behind the kid, and the robber shoots the kid, but the bullet passes through the new kid and hits the boy instead, leaving a hole through the new kids shirt. later, they happen across a wrecked car against a hill, and the new kid rolls the car over no problem. a group of people find scientific reasons the kid did all those things. at the end, the new kid and his friend are at a party and are tricked into stripping for some reason, only to be humiliated. the new kid knows that his friend has a gun and leaves, and when he leaves, he is hit by a car, and as he lays dying, his friend looks at him and he says "don't" and dies.

that is what i remember from the episode, but it is bugging the hell outta me...
also, the song "one of us" by joan osbourne plays in the credits at the end as it fades out.

please be mature if you respond. i will report you if you post something like "your mom" or "sounds stupid"
Why I have 1 negative feedback: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...0#post74540260
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-28-2007, 03:59 PM #2
berniethecat (Banned)

Full House
Old 06-28-2007, 05:13 PM #3
violentmonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by berniethecat View Post
Full House
oh, that sounds like the greatest full house episode ever
Old 06-28-2007, 05:46 PM #4
Rojo75
Indestructible

i believe it was miracles or sumthing like that I remember exactly what you're talking about

edit: nevermind thats not the name unless but i still know what you're talking about
2nd edit:look here

Last edited by Rojo75 : 06-28-2007 at 06:26 PM.
Old 06-29-2007, 08:54 AM #5
p8ntballer_Roach
member of team SFWW

thanks Rojo, you have put my mind to rest.
Why I have 1 negative feedback: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...0#post74540260
Old 06-29-2007, 08:58 AM #6
lop
RAIDER HATE

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by berniethecat View Post
Full House
I would have went with Boy Meets World.