Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-27-2007, 01:59 AM #1
Sexy_Hamster

Annual Supporting Member
Sexy_Hamster supports our troops
Live Free or Die Hard

I know there is one right below me but there talking about how its PG-13, just to clarify its rated R.

This is my review of the movie since I just got out of the theater. It was a very good movie, the action started off very quickly(within 15 minutes) and didn't let up. There was no shortage of humorous jokes made by John Mclain or any of his "how the **** does he pull that off" maneuvers, The special effects were very top knotch and the explosions looked real for mostly i would imagine green screen explosions. The story was in depth and actually made sense and made it seem that what happens in the movie could actually happen in real life. I still think the others were better, but lately i havnt been thinking new movies were all too great, All in all it was a very good movie, probably will see it again. PS his daughter is smoking hot.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-27-2007, 02:07 AM #2
KyPaintBawler (Banned)
**** Off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy_Hamster View Post
I know there is one right below me but there talking about how its PG-13, just to clarify its rated R.

This is my review of the movie since I just got out of the theater. It was a very good movie, the action started off very quickly(within 15 minutes) and didn't let up. There was no shortage of humorous jokes made by John Mclain or any of his "how the **** does he pull that off" maneuvers, The special effects were very top knotch and the explosions looked real for mostly i would imagine green screen explosions. The story was in depth and actually made sense and made it seem that what happens in the movie could actually happen in real life. I still think the others were better, but lately i havnt been thinking new movies were all too great, All in all it was a very good movie, probably will see it again. PS his daughter is smoking hot.

http://www.slashfilm.com/2007/05/07/...s-rated-pg-13/
Old 06-27-2007, 06:41 AM #3
noober333 (Banned)
Is a Wizard

This thread is unneeded. Even if you were just clarifying, you still could post it in the other thread.
Old 06-27-2007, 10:13 AM #4
151*
Will Return

Quote:
Originally Posted by noober333 View Post
This thread is unneeded. Even if you were just clarifying, you still could post it in the other thread.
qft, just close this thread