PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-05-2007, 08:07 AM #85
tipp98chopshop
Don't worry, Be pwnage

tipp98chopshop helped look for balloons
Mike I really think bean just uped and took those and probobly sold them or something. Like I said a couple posts up before he got in the "accident" he was REALLY hinting tward doing that. He kept talking about how much he hates pbnation and doesnt want to go on there anymore and anyone notice what his sig was for like a month before he left? "goodbye pbnation"

Last edited by tipp98chopshop : 12-05-2007 at 12:28 PM.
tipp98chopshop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-05-2007, 12:23 PM #86
JoshGrrrr
@!?#%&$

JoshGrrrr is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
JoshGrrrr is playing at Living Legends III
JoshGrrrr supports our troops
I hate the "I love JoshGrrrr" posts. Not only do they make the thread awkward, I don't understand why someone would post that. My actions are those that a normal person would exhibit. My views are very normal. People like Rlong and Bean are the exception. It just looks worse than it is because both of them were in the same business.

I'm guessing that Bean got behind and got frustrated. I've been in a bad situation before. While I was going to college full time and working full time I had a very busy spell. I had numerous guns to do and no time to do them. People had already paid me and I had already spent a good portion of the towards a newer milling machine. It would have been very easy to just say to hell with it, and never do the work. There isn't much money to be made doing this any way. I wouldn't really be losing anything by getting out of this business. I really only do it because I enjoy being part of the sport, and I enjoy working with cockers. I could have done that, but instead I just stopped taking new work and offered the people a partial refund due to the fact that their guns would be late. I struggled through it and learned to never take work I'm not sure I will have time to do, and never spend the customers money before you do the work. It's very easy to get yourself in a bad situation. I don't think Bean or Rlong either one went into this planning to scam people. I think it just got away from them and instead of doing the right thing they chose the easy way out. Bean only did it once, Rlong did it over and over and over. I guess he doesn't learn from his mistakes.
JoshGrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 04:31 PM #87
k.macocker
customcockers.com

I think you make some great point there josh. it's easy to quit and go into shutdown when you seem so far behind. even in other aspects of life. some even call it depression. it's sad, because I though highly of blackbean. sad..

and...

I hate you josh!!!
well, not really you, but your machineing equipment that I don't have. ok, more like jealous. ok, I admit it.. I L....L....L.....L.... I gotta go pee..
k.macocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:43 PM #88
JoshGrrrr
@!?#%&$

Cleaned up the thread.

From now on, if any of us have a problem with someone who posts in this thread please let's keep it to PM's. This thread isn't to debate about how we should feel about Bean. It's purpose is for the people involved to gather information in an attempt to get their stuff back.
Old 12-07-2007, 06:10 AM #89
proto man ftw
wtf is a shnukems

proto man ftw is playing at Living Legends III
proto man ftw owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
proto man ftw supports Team VICIOUS
k, thats better.

is it even known if beans still lives at the same place?

Billy Mays beard is the only beard i truly respect
E-COTS OFFICIAL CUTEST PERSONALITY :)
2006 Subaru Impreza Wrx STi
proto man ftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 11:40 AM #90
dagmar31
Baylor Paintball

dagmar31 donated to help Peyton Trent
dagmar31 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Can a PBN mod see the IP that bean's posts have been coming from? Then you can just traceroute and whois the IP, and although you won't get his personal information, you will get the contact info and location of his ISP.

With that info, you can contact them, and tell them about the situation and why you need to track him down. Although I doubt they will tell you where he lives, police intervention may be able to convince them to release the records.
Baylor Paintball Alumnus #1
President, 2008-2010

Old Feedback
dagmar31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 11:43 AM #91
tipp98chopshop
Don't worry, Be pwnage

tipp98chopshop helped look for balloons
people sent thing to him meaning they have his adress. just track him down that way.
tipp98chopshop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 02:54 PM #92
GatoradeA-5
UMS Guerrilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by tipp98chopshop View Post
Mike I really think bean just uped and took those and probobly sold them or something.
The one thing that argues against that is the small number of guns out there like the ones he had, and the relatively small number of people who would be interested in buying said guns. It's not like cockers are in super high demand anymore - the community is relatively small. Where would he sell them? EBay? PBNation? Craigslist? His own website? Like nobody here checks those places regularly looking for new goodies... He couldn't sell off a boatload of one-off customized cockers (at least not without a lot of trouble) without someone noticing it.

I held on to hope for Robin for a long time, but at this point it really looks like things are on the shady side. Knowing how much a severe accident can disrupt someone's life, I wouldn't be surprised if he did have an accident and hasn't (whether intentionally or not - the length of time is suggesting intentional) gotten around to doing anything with the guns. I don't think he sold them off, for the reasons mentioned above, but I agree that it certainly seems that something is going on. Then again, I have the advantage of perspective, since he doesn't have any of my stuff.

Last edited by GatoradeA-5 : 12-08-2007 at 03:02 PM.
GatoradeA-5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 05:56 PM #93
JoshGrrrr
@!?#%&$

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I don't think he planned to scam anyone. I think he just got behind or something and said to hell with it. The only reason I'm pretty sure that something is shady now is because he's told people he would return stuff and never did, and the people who he has returned stuff to he only returned part of it. He should have no problem selling stuff locally. There are plenty of ballers around here who don't take part in the online paintball community.

Who knows what bean's intentions were or why he did it. All that matters now is that he has peoples stuff and for some reason will not give it back.

We could get his IP, but people have his address and phone number so I'm not sure what it would help. I'm not sure what you guys next step should be.
Old 12-11-2007, 06:28 PM #94
PantherPB.Ltd
1st In B.C.Still The Best

I dont see why people like Rlong and Bean can sleep at night ,with all that gear sitting in their house.If he was truely a good person he would return the gear he took from people.

The next step ,in my opinion would be to fly down there and get to the point
Unit C
20535 Douglas Crescent
Langley, B.C.
V3A 4B6
PantherPB.Ltd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 04:07 PM #95
UrbanCamo
is quiting paintball.

Police have been called for my case. I advise EVERYONE that is involved to contact local PD, and get this resolved. They ARE working on the case, and they ARE putting effort towards this. They will try to just get the guns, money, and equipment back at first. If Robin doesn't have it, then they will file charges, and make this a criminal case. The detective I talked to already heard of Robin, and of a previous case of similar circumstances. THE MORE PEOPLE WE HAVE ON THIS, THE FASTER IT WORKS!

Don't be afraid, thinking that PD will just treat this as a joke, or so damn minor that it doesn't mean anything. They will work for you!
Old 12-26-2007, 04:08 PM #96
UpDawg (Banned)
RAWR I say! RAWR!

UpDawg plays in the USPL
UpDawg plays in the PSP
Should i even bother? He owes me a mere $80....
UpDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 04:10 PM #97
UrbanCamo
is quiting paintball.

It's YOUR hard-earned money. You bust your butt like every other honest person on here. Like I said, the more people on this, the better. We are the Nation. We shall not stand for a scam.
Old 12-26-2007, 05:46 PM #98
JoshGrrrr
@!?#%&$

UrbanCamo, do you have a contact number of the officer you are dealing with? If so, would you be willing to share it with people interested in pursuing this? It would make things much easier if other's could just call this same guy.
Old 12-27-2007, 08:14 PM #99
Unable

Annual Supporting Member
Unable is BST Trusted
Unable has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Unable has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Unable is attending Decay of Nations VI
just read this whole thread, is this her?

http://www.myspace.com/slave2thebean

i dont feel this is wrong to post it because it is public information, searched for slave2thebean and found it through google.

If i post in your thread please pm me, chances are i will forget to look back at my offer. Thanks!
Unable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 08:55 PM #100
JoshGrrrr
@!?#%&$

Pretty sure it is.
Old 12-27-2007, 10:04 PM #101
baller081

if i had myspace id post how much of a scammer her husband is. but FACEBOOK FTW!
Old 12-27-2007, 10:31 PM #102
UrbanCamo
is quiting paintball.

Sure. Anyone can just PM me for any and all contact info.

And everyone that is just leaving comments and critizism, relax. This thread has already been purged of useless comments at least one time before, so please take it easy on our forum mods. We all know that scammers suck, it sucks to be ripped off, and people that scam need to be brought to justice, so it's all been told before. Speaking on the behalf of all that are involved with this incedent, we appreciate the support, but we know what we need to do. Either get our stuff back personally, or have the police seize our markers/money/equipment for us.

Last edited by UrbanCamo : 12-27-2007 at 11:25 PM.
UrbanCamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 08:59 AM #103
dopefedz

I've tried everything I could think of. I have called him over and over just about every other day and everytime of the day and have only spoken to him about 4 times. Last conversation was a couple of months ago at least and he told me he finally picked up the guns from his "shop" and said he would be shipping them out in the next couple of days. He even asked for my shipping info again. To this day nothing has showed up. I've spoken to his local pd and they went out once and told me he told them the same accident story. I called the his local pd a good amount of time ago and they never called me back.

Not really sure what to do anymore
dopefedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 07:46 PM #104
UrbanCamo
is quiting paintball.

My issue was resolved. A detective had to seize my marker, and is currently sitting on the detective's desk, awaiting to be shipped out tomorrow morning.

and this just crossed my mind.... I hope Robin hasn't stripped it for parts, and sent back a shell. Detectives are good, but I don't think he knows EXACTLY what I had on my marker, like Robin would.
Old 12-29-2007, 03:00 PM #105
dopefedz

I spoke to a detective in Robin's town today. He spoke with Robin and was told that he had shipped out my stuff a couple of months ago like he said he would the last time the officer and I spoke to him. Well it never arrived. So who knows where the f@ck he shipped it to if in fact he did ship it. I gave Robin my address on several different occasions. I hope he has some kind of tracking number for it.

If he did ship my gun and sent it to another customer of his who had their stuff up there as well I would hope you would PM me and ship it back to me. If he just shipped it to a compleletly address then I'm not sure what the hell to do then.

He had my ANS gun that's in my sig. Which he was halfblocking and installing a 06 Star frame on it and modifying the E2 board to work with the slight change in trigger location.
dopefedz is offline   Reply With Quote