Old 06-26-2007, 08:07 PM #1
J. Stein

J. Stein is a Supporting Member
J. Stein is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
J. Stein plays in the PSP
J. Stein donated to help Peyton Trent
What a Jerk

I read this and laughed until I wet myself.

This guy is a friggin tool.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2243527

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumion

Still a team??

----------------------------------------------------------------------

How is ultimate playing NXL with the best teams?????????

I'm not a fan of Ultimate and I think them being in the NXL is a waste of time and money. Anyway, with that said You guys should think about taking a drop. If you dropped to Open or D1 mabye you'd win more than 2 games in 5 years. And the winning would become contagious and you thus would get the experience to win alot of games. Such my opinion just throught it should be considered.

Warzone Facebook
www.warzoneri.com

RIP Ronnie
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-26-2007, 08:08 PM #2
Skillet42565
99 problems. All *****es.

Skillet42565 is an NCPA player
Skillet42565 plays in the APPA D5 division
I'd like to see his team square off with Ultimate.

Although... he DOES have a point in the fact that Ultimate might be better off in Open division.
Old 06-26-2007, 08:08 PM #3
DaBonusBalla
EAT MY BOOBS.

DaBonusBalla is playing at Living Legends III
DaBonusBalla owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
DaBonusBalla supports Team VICIOUS
haha, yeah that is a pretty stupid thing to say...
Old 06-26-2007, 08:21 PM #4
J. Stein

Right or wrong, the message was delivered in as disrespectful and ignorant a fashion as I can imagine.

Why should his opinion be considered? He's not on the team. He's not a fan of the team... HAHAHA

Warzone Facebook
www.warzoneri.com

RIP Ronnie
Old 06-26-2007, 08:26 PM #5
$$AMONEY$$

$$AMONEY$$ is a Supporting Member
$$AMONEY$$ plays in the PSP
$$AMONEY$$ plays in the APPA D1 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Stein View Post
Right or wrong, the message was delivered in as disrespectful and ignorant a fashion as I can imagine.

Why should his opinion be considered? He's not on the team. He's not a fan of the team... HAHAHA
Disrespectful, maybe. Ignorant, no. He's obviously done hs homework if he can recite their win/loss record from that past 5 years. Just because he comes off as a prick doesn't mean what he says is untrue. Why would you write him off simply for stating his opinion? Does anyone here know what team he plays for? Pro athletes (and their Coaches) need to develop more of a callous to what strangers on the internet say.

Last edited by $$AMONEY$$ : 06-26-2007 at 08:29 PM.
Old 06-26-2007, 08:27 PM #6
DemGeorgiaBoyzz
Dope Boy Magic.

Annual Supporting Member
DemGeorgiaBoyzz supports Empire
Wow, glad to see Ultimate is getting respect. I know all of the guys personally, and they play with all their heart. Ted, their coach, doesn't allow the guys to play dirty, he wants them to win by hard work and fair play; which IMO is missing in a lot of teams in the NXL. People don't relize Ultimate had NO pro players when they went pro. They have the skill and heart to be a top competing team, all they need is the exp. They showed that they can win against Aftershock at Chicago.

I know Ultimate is not a number one team, but winning is contagious, I feel you will see more victories coming their way. Thank you for the support Stein.

Edit* Ultimate hasn't been pro for 5 years.. They won the D1 Championship 5 years ago
PBNBurninator (7:50:04 PM): Im like, mother ****er
PBNBurninator (7:50:09 PM): im a ****ing megamod
Ultimate Kidz
Junkeez
PNK
Old 06-26-2007, 09:06 PM #7
J. Stein

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$AMONEY$$ View Post
Disrespectful, maybe. Ignorant, no. He's obviously done hs homework if he can recite their win/loss record from that past 5 years. Just because he comes off as a prick doesn't mean what he says is untrue.
1. Ignorant does not necessarily mean inaccurate.
2. He sorta has to recite it correctly to get credit. Otherwise, it's just talking s___.

Let him walk in the shoes of the pros, give up what has to be given up to compete, then let him talk about it.

If you go out of your way to disrespect someone, you lose the right to ask for a callous attitude. I don't care what "you" say about me. But I care if you get in my face to say it.

Warzone Facebook
www.warzoneri.com

RIP Ronnie
Old 06-26-2007, 09:22 PM #8
dyetrying

I understand what you're saying by it wasn't right. However, I don't know if was suppossed to be as much disrespectful as it was a suggestion. I mean, I understand that Ultimate is trying to do there best and such, but its true that they have only one 2 wins in however long. Anyway, my point being is that it depends on how you read it and I also feel that they should go to the open division as well as many other do. If they went to Open I bet all that they learned in the NXL will lead them to win and a few seasons of winning theres no doubt in my mind that they will return to the NXL and become a strong team.

Why is this is the Hurricanes forum anyway, I mean I understand he's the "coach" but still mabye it should have been in the ultimate forum.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2580897

sp ion with sp low rise silver feed neck dye ultralite barrel blue front black back
Old 06-26-2007, 09:31 PM #9
SuMioN
Dm6 will still **** you

I understand some people were'nt happy with what I wrote but, Its how I felt at the time. I mean the beginning was a little childish and I'll apologize. I just feel that a drop to Open would be best for the them. It makes sense. And you can't say that your seriously feel the team is doing a "great" job in the NXL, they lost there first game in a landslide. Anyway, sorry for what I wrote however, I won't say I'm sorry for feeling that Ultimate doesn't deserve to be in the NXL, mabye Open but not the NXL.

P.S.-(GeorgiaBoy)Thanks for using my quote to thank the coach "winning is contagious" yeah I wrote that it the post you felt completly disrespected the team.

Last edited by SuMioN : 06-26-2007 at 09:37 PM.
Old 06-26-2007, 09:34 PM #10
NECanes Coach
Turnin Kids 2 ballers

NECanes Coach is a Supporting Member
NECanes Coach is a Professional paintball player
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyetrying View Post
...Why is this is the Hurricanes forum anyway, I mean I understand he's the "coach" but still mabye it should have been in the ultimate forum.

Jeff just likes talking to you guys...
Hurricane Facebook Fan Site
Old 06-26-2007, 10:28 PM #11
DemGeorgiaBoyzz
Dope Boy Magic.

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuMioN View Post
they lost there first game in a landslide.

P.S.-(GeorgiaBoy)Thanks for using my quote to thank the coach "winning is contagious" yeah I wrote that it the post you felt completly disrespected the team.
First of all.. Ultimate lost because they were playing against the Russians 3v5 for 6 min of the first half, that's where the Russians scored their points.

Second of all I didn't take your quote, Nicky Cuba walked up to Joni Carpenter during the all star autograph session and said "feel good to win?? Don't worry Winning is contagious" I know this for a fact because I was standing right next to Joni.. so blow me.
Ultimate Kidz
Junkeez
PNK
Old 06-27-2007, 11:46 AM #12
SuMioN
Dm6 will still **** you

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemGeorgiaBoyzz View Post
First of all.. Ultimate lost because they were playing against the Russians 3v5 for 6 min of the first half, that's where the Russians scored their points.

Second of all I didn't take your quote, Nicky Cuba walked up to Joni Carpenter during the all star autograph session and said "feel good to win?? Don't worry Winning is contagious" I know this for a fact because I was standing right next to Joni.. so blow me.

Now who's the jerk. I'm trying to apologize and someone just can't be happy with it.
Old 06-27-2007, 02:45 PM #13
DemGeorgiaBoyzz
Dope Boy Magic.

Annual Supporting Member
Ultimate Kidz
Junkeez
PNK
Old 06-28-2007, 01:46 AM #14
CGmowsfaces
Hate. Malice. Revenge.

no offense but ultimate does need to drop the nxl just isnt for them at least not at this point in time...n demgeorgiaboyzz u could have just said i heard nicky cuba say it and thats were i got it from cuz he was bein nice n apologizin
X-Factor Fan #177
ECArmy
liveWRONG
plax_are_meth: You call that suck?I live in France."
Old 06-28-2007, 04:18 AM #15
Cwhotrod311v2
iMX

on the landslide everyone and their mother loves talking about big deal 23-1 yea it's bad but what was the number at MAO no where near like chi town. crap happens guys. If ted feels the need to move down he will if not He gets my support either way.

on the win over aftershock I heard someone say ooo it was only by default cause shocks guns wasn't. I love it someone had to pull the old gun isn't crap out. The guy i saw the comment from as no clue about anything EVERY PRO TEAM since the beginning when paintball started has had gun problems ultimate has had Tons, up til this year and the guns haven't done bad so far. but not all shocks up and quit they had to win some points right. <~~~~ gun comment wasn't said by any canes related or people in this thread.

Yea they done really good they win a game one good step now they need to work on prac. harder to win more then one at a event and hopefully in the near future a event.

Hopefully is will get the ball rollin for bigger and better things.
Old 06-28-2007, 04:48 AM #16
Karzac

Ultimate dropped out of the NXL....

It was to much for them, may be blunt, and I dont meen to offend them, but they couldn't handle it.

People snap and say "well I bet you cant beat em." I never said I could, and I know I cant, but I know that it's a waste of time for them, and I bet you a team like Impact or Aftermath will take up their place alot better than they did.
Old 06-28-2007, 10:39 AM #17
DemGeorgiaBoyzz
Dope Boy Magic.

Annual Supporting Member
Where did you hear this? They didn't drop the NXL you're dumb
Ultimate Kidz
Junkeez
PNK
Old 06-28-2007, 12:10 PM #18
k8ghty2wo
Contract Killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by NECanes Coach View Post
Jeff just likes talking to you guys...
haha i seems that yuo dont like jeff very much...lol..jp...but yea that ultimate thing is kinda gay...plus coach i will be at Cousins this weekend...u should check me out...no homo...7/1/07
Old 06-28-2007, 01:39 PM #19
The EastCoast Kid
chicka chicka yeahh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karzac View Post
Ultimate dropped out of the NXL....

It was to much for them, may be blunt, and I dont meen to offend them, but they couldn't handle it.

People snap and say "well I bet you cant beat em." I never said I could, and I know I cant, but I know that it's a waste of time for them, and I bet you a team like Impact or Aftermath will take up their place alot better than they did.
i havnt herd anything about that yet, i think you have ultimate confused with LTZ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by k8ghty2wo View Post
haha i seems that yuo dont like jeff very much...lol..jp...but yea that ultimate thing is kinda gay...plus coach i will be at Cousins this weekend...u should check me out...no homo...7/1/07
both the Ne and NY hurricanes are based up in mass. so he wouldnt be seeing you at cousins.

i am mclovinnnn
Old 06-28-2007, 01:42 PM #20
k8ghty2wo
Contract Killa

^^^^^^^ i know i jus kidd around thats all!!!
Old 06-28-2007, 11:26 PM #21
back_man69 (Banned)

^^^you're becoming really annoying

and how is this guy a tool? what he said is 100% correct.