please dont pull that here, the guy is just trying to find a good loader

Originally Posted by GreasyPigeon-
Damn son even a mod is ripping on you. Your life does suck

2/8/08-Prom Text message, I was there
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-29-2007, 01:27 AM #44
balla245

empires CAN here ANY gun. i've used my empire on my buddies dm7. it works amazing.

Old +48 | New +31
Old 06-29-2007, 12:51 PM #45
The_Lead_Factor
Suck it Trebek!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintBALLINN View Post
First off, we are all here to help each other out. Second, I do know how to take care of a DM7. I've read the manuel more then once, and I've went on http://forums.matrixowner.com/ to learn about the marker and how to maintain it properly. So shut up. Yes I bought a 1,400$ marker, but by doing that, I'm also supporting the sport that you do. I am also not new at the sport; I stopped for a couple of years and got back into it.

Me buying a DM7 has nothing to do with me thinking---> OmGZ IM Go1NG to PWNzoRZ NuBBZ CuZ 1 H4vE a 1400$$ Mark3r!!!111. I'm simply buying a marker of which I find is going to be useful on the field, and also going to last LONG before I need a new one.

If you need to go off on someone who is asking for help, then you are NOT supporting our fellow paintballers and the sport.

I say good day.
K, that's fine then

Back on topic here, If money isn't an option, buy a Pulse. Otherwise, get a Vlocity Jr. with a Gangster chip or an upped Halo B.
Old 06-29-2007, 03:16 PM #46
pbbuddy12
I'm more of a 3 wire guy

pbbuddy12 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
pbbuddy12 supports Pev's Paintball
pbbuddy12 is Legendary
Empires can hear nearly all guns out there but when in games near other people they can lose the sound of your gun and not feed because your guns drowned out.and they need fesh new batteries very often to maaintain high performance.just from my experience with teammembers empires.

I personallly have a halo b and am going to get a V'elo Jr with a gangstar chip.i like the angled and larger sized mouth of the jumior over the velocity. I wanted a pulse but a large amount of people are having problems with them but what really turned me off them was it taking a month sometimes and maybe longer to get yours back from draxxus and who knows whats going to happen with them in the future of the case
Old 06-29-2007, 03:19 PM #47
PaintBALLINN

I've heard alot of pulses have problems, so I do not know about getting a pulse. I've always been a fan of Halos and Reloader bs, so that would be why I took those 2 options. And so far, a V35 Halo looks like the way to go.

Thanks for all the help.
Ironmen Fan Clun #99
Ollie Lang Fan Club #122