PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-20-2007, 09:41 PM #1
xXSeanisLegendXx
Teh Legend.

Virtue

Ok. i know i'll prlly get flamed for this but why does the virtue board sau it's uncappd. but i'm hearing people say it only goes to about 22bps?? can you make it go faster then 22bps and how?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-20-2007, 10:42 PM #2
podr

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXSeanisLegendXx View Post
Ok. i know i'll prlly get flamed for this but why does the virtue board sau it's uncappd. but i'm hearing people say it only goes to about 22bps?? can you make it go faster then 22bps and how?
well if im wrong dont listen to me but my brother has a vboard on his ion and its unlimited bps, as much as your loader can handle. But you can always cap it.. i think
Old 06-23-2007, 11:32 PM #3
AlmightyRuler
Vigilante English Teacher

You are correct. Setting 1 (ROF) is limited only by your hopper & pneumatics. It can be capped as low as 10.5 bps. Not that you would ever cap it that low.
“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart; if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.”
-Sir Winston Churchill
"Lousy Democrats."-Homer J. Simpson
Old 06-24-2007, 12:23 AM #4
RHChan84
You Suck At Life! QUIT!!!

RHChan84 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
remember. a board might be uncapped, but it depends on fast the gun's internal can handle and the hopper. and anything around 15-25 bps is plenty for anything. no noeed for anything above that. its just showing off past that