PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-27-2007, 10:14 PM #43
YouR BaD KiD
Your BaD

row Row Row Your Boat Gently Down The Stream, Marrly, Marrly, Marrly, Marrly Lifes About A Dream Row Row Row Your Boat Gently Down The Stream, Marrly, Marrly, Marrly, Marrly Lifes About A Dream Row Row Row Your Boat Gently Down The Stream, Marrly, Marrly, Marrly, Marrly Lifes About A Dream Row Row Row Your Boat Gently Down The Stream, Marrly, Marrly, Marrly, Marrly Lifes About A Dream Row Row Row Your Boat Gently Down The Stream, Marrly, Marrly, Marrly, Marrly Lifes About A Dream Row Row Row Your Boat Gently Down The Stream, Marrly, Marrly, Marrly, Marrly Lifes About A Dream Row Row Row Your Boat Gently Down The Stream, Marrly, Marrly, Marrly, Marrly Lifes About A Dream Row Row Row Your Boat Gently Down The Stream, Marrly, Marrly, Marrly, Marrly Lifes About A Dream Row Row Row Your Boat Gently Down The Stream, Marrly, Marrly, Marrly, Marrly Lifes About A Dream

Aftershock Ftw

Rl Ftl
Old 06-27-2007, 11:20 PM #44
T*wAgs

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouR BaD KiD View Post
row Row Row Your Boat Gently Down The Stream, Marrly, Marrly, Marrly, Marrly Lifes About A Dream Row Row Row Your Boat Gently Down The Stream, Marrly, Marrly, Marrly, Marrly Lifes About A Dream Row Row Row Your Boat Gently Down The Stream, Marrly, Marrly, Marrly, Marrly Lifes About A Dream Row Row Row Your Boat Gently Down The Stream, Marrly, Marrly, Marrly, Marrly Lifes About A Dream Row Row Row Your Boat Gently Down The Stream, Marrly, Marrly, Marrly, Marrly Lifes About A Dream Row Row Row Your Boat Gently Down The Stream, Marrly, Marrly, Marrly, Marrly Lifes About A Dream Row Row Row Your Boat Gently Down The Stream, Marrly, Marrly, Marrly, Marrly Lifes About A Dream Row Row Row Your Boat Gently Down The Stream, Marrly, Marrly, Marrly, Marrly Lifes About A Dream Row Row Row Your Boat Gently Down The Stream, Marrly, Marrly, Marrly, Marrly Lifes About A Dream

Aftershock Ftw

Rl Ftl
GDIAF kthnx
Old 06-27-2007, 11:41 PM #45
PistolSmoke
Ya betta recognize BISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by T*wAgs View Post
GDIAF kthnx
whats DDIAF kthanx mean?

you would have had to be at psp to know y he said row row your boat
Old 06-28-2007, 11:27 AM #46
pr0xy_dA3m0n
Kachow!

so why did they sing it?
i dont see a logical, or intelligent reason for singing that song.

and Yourbadkid, get out.
Old 06-28-2007, 02:08 PM #47
Ynnekdude
Carpe Diem

Quote:

Aftershock Ftw

Rl Ftl
Events aftershock won in the last 2 seasons= 0
Events Legion won in the last 2 seasons= 4

Aftershock ftl
"This is a hard job, and I'm not just saying this to win favour with lorry drivers. It's a hard job - change gear, change gear, change gear, check your mirrors, murder a prostitute, change gear, change gear, murder. That's a lot of effort in a day."

Russian Legion Fanclub #16
Old 06-28-2007, 03:16 PM #48
mouse87

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0xy_dA3m0n View Post
ive always noticed, there is always biasing against foreign teams,
in the NXL its the russians, and in the NPPL its the sweeds (joy) and canadians (<3 impact).
Becuase the paintball world is obviousally run by americans, and the pro circut is 90% american teams, new foreign pro teams make the refs maybe angry, or jealous because other countries are sending their best out to fight theirs.

for me its the opposite, i love the foreign teams (Russians <3, joy and impact)
probabily becuase im not american, and i like to see other countries, and even continents sending over pro teams. Which is in turn revolutionizing paintball.

Disclaimer:
im not saying that ALL americans are ignorant like i said above, its just..well alot of them are.
This is not a flame-war starter or anything.
Its just my opinion, and observation.

this is just my way of looking at it,
qft
Old 07-01-2007, 03:39 PM #49
YouR BaD KiD
Your BaD

Quote:
so why did they sing it?
i dont see a logical, or intelligent reason for singing that song.

and Yourbadkid, get out.
they sang that song b/c rus, is over seas and us american meaning aftershock too whats russia to leave, get out "row your boat back from where you came from. If you were smart you would know y they sang it
Old 07-01-2007, 04:44 PM #50
Ynnekdude
Carpe Diem

Quote:
they sang that song b/c rus, is over seas and us american meaning aftershock too whats russia to leave, get out "row your boat back from where you came from. If you were smart you would know y they sang it
How bout you row your boat off a cliff?
"This is a hard job, and I'm not just saying this to win favour with lorry drivers. It's a hard job - change gear, change gear, change gear, check your mirrors, murder a prostitute, change gear, change gear, murder. That's a lot of effort in a day."

Russian Legion Fanclub #16

Last edited by Ynnekdude : 07-02-2007 at 02:36 PM.
Old 07-02-2007, 07:53 PM #51
McPerkins

Quote:
Thats absolutely correct, i find that in any sport. The foreign teams are very sportsmanlike and professional. Going with what i said before, its probabily becuase they are outside of their home, they want to treat the people who call it home with respect. Last week my school was hosting a scottish schools senoir anr jounir rugby teams. We got a chance to play a game against the teams, and i have to say, backing up what i said previousally. They were the most sportsmanlike and professional team i have ever played. Whenever something bad happened, the player on the scottish team that was envolved would run over to team and just appolojize for what happened and we all went on with the game. For example, one of our players was kicked (i think) or hit badly in part of the game play, and when the play was over, the scottish player ran over and just said sorry for what happened, and went on with the game. Now the game wasent a season game or anything, it was just for fun, but still the thought of that is amazing, and we all even talked about it afterwards and we were all amazed, and i think we will all play with the level or professionalisim, and respect.

Are you insane? Soccer is without a doubt the worlds most popular sport, I don't really like it, but I watched the world cup. That was the sorriest bunch of scumbags I've ever seen...you call THAT sportsmanship? Zidane HEADbutted a guy for christ sakes...want another example? I played rugby with some of our english students at our highschool....not a single one of them was polite or taught me the basics even. Mind you, these are the same guys that I spent countless hours after practice for an entire YEAR teaching them the ropes of american football. **** that foregin sportsmanship bull****....Russina Legion is an exception but at the same time there are exceptions to every rule. I just find it unfortunate that the rule happens to be ****ty sportsmanship. Oh what about the basketball player in south america who killed a ref by punching him for a bad call? sorry for crappy spelling and grammar. I read that and got hella pissed off.
Old 07-02-2007, 08:33 PM #52
terpsfan527
what the?

it was amazing. i was watching the video on pbstar and i see that RL is up by like 3-4 and i was saying to myself "GG" then all of a sudden there where ****ing penalties out the ***! seemed like pretty bad calls just watching it...
Old 07-02-2007, 08:41 PM #53
capt.Perfect.Timing
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolSmoke View Post
whats DDIAF kthanx mean?

you would have had to be at psp to know y he said row row your boat
he said gdiaf kthanks

Go die in a fire. okay, thanks? maybe idk thats what I got from it
Old 07-02-2007, 08:55 PM #54
2k4
ADXN

2k4 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
2k4 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
ive always noticed, there is always biasing against foreign teams,
in the NXL its the russians, and in the NPPL its the sweeds (joy) and canadians (<3 impact).
Becuase the paintball world is obviousally run by americans, and the pro circut is 90% american teams, new foreign pro teams make the refs maybe angry, or jealous because other countries are sending their best out to fight theirs.

for me its the opposite, i love the foreign teams (Russians <3, joy and impact)
probabily becuase im not american, and i like to see other countries, and even continents sending over pro teams. Which is in turn revolutionizing paintball.

Disclaimer:
im not saying that ALL americans are ignorant like i said above, its just..well alot of them are.
This is not a flame-war starter or anything.
Its just my opinion, and observation.

this is just my way of looking at it,
1st off im a fan of impact rl and joy but joy cheats like crazy for 1 and all the times ive seen federov flip a player or team off after a point
Old 07-03-2007, 11:48 PM #55
windbag865

Well ok i think it's coming close to saying that the real topic of this thread (the reffing at Chicago) is done.

First, yes there may have been some bad/missed calls

Second, yes RL did get alot of penalties called on them

Third, the event is over it's time to focus on the River City Open, practice up and be ready for it when it gets here.
Roger Chan Fan Club member #14
Impact Fan Club member #107
Russian Legion Fan Club member #872
Old 07-03-2007, 11:50 PM #56
Sunkist`
Holy **** Dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynnekdude View Post
How bout you row your boat off a cliff?
lololololololololololololollololololololol
Trauma Fan Club #1493