PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-10-2001, 09:35 PM #1
PEV_EMU

has been a member for 10 years
hey guys i need to see some pics with angels and warp feeds and tell me how u like em and then i need to see if anyone has a red/black angel out there cuz im buying another lcd and i was thinkin red angel body and black parts and i wanna see how it looks and stuff so if u got one please show it to me, but if u have sweet looking angels anyway post their pics too
Advertisement
Old 05-10-2001, 10:47 PM #2
brink

gotta love the red/black look!
Old 05-11-2001, 07:40 AM #3
TiGs

I just tested my warpfeed out on my Angel. I went through 1000 rounds with no problems what so ever. I shot a hopper full of paint @ 11bps none stop on the trigger, did not miss a single beat, nor any paint breakage. All I got to say is "sweet!!" My only grip about the warpfeed is that it adds weight to the gun and it's fugly. If you want something that works and don't care about the looks get the Warpfeed. It also tightens your profile.

People have had problems with WarpFeed because most of the time they have not properly broken it in.
Old 05-11-2001, 04:27 PM #4
PEV_EMU

dude sweet angel thats what i want mine to look like and ur saying above your avator one case no kills i can beat that , i was playing at pevs paintball in wodbridge VA i had just unlocked turbo and mult. mode on my lcd and i shot a whole hopper and all my pack which holds 5 140 rd tubes with out hitting anything but the bunker. modes Y and Z are real paint wasters, but i had 2 cases for the day so i wasnt worried. now other dude thanks for thereview on the warp feed ,what do u mean didnt break it in well?
Old 05-15-2001, 12:18 AM #5
HappY_SnipeR
[ ANGEL USER ]

My Gun... It's Red and Black, But not a Dark.
ss02rosem@student.eup.k12.mi.us

:// To All People W/O FTP > email me pics and I will FTP them.
Old 05-15-2001, 02:01 AM #6
Scorch
Just a nice guy in a mask

Scorch is a Supporting Member
Talking I just got my Warp!

Scorch
Old 05-15-2001, 05:57 PM #7
PEV_EMU

sweet guns guys and you all with the warp feed please post more pics, i plan to sell my cocker and buy another angel, i want a red/black darkangel with warp feed and freak barrel system if you all wanted to know
Old 05-15-2001, 06:07 PM #8
frog
Banned

Hey in the new apg game they field tested an angel with a warpfeed. Im sure it would contain some info that you are looking for.
Old 05-16-2001, 11:42 AM #9
TiGs

Sorry for getting back so late to your question. What I ment by breaking it in is that you have to fully drain the 9v by having the motor spin non-stop. This will tune in the sensors. If you dont do this the sensor will not work to it's full potential. The sensor will not feel the vibration and not rotate the wheel, or the sensor will rotate the wheel longer than needed. So drain a 9v by adjusting the sensitivty so the wheel spins constantly to break it in.
Old 05-16-2001, 04:18 PM #10
PEV_EMU

alright cool, i will do that, and yeah i got the issue with the warp feed in it from apg, its not that good but i still love apg's other articles thanx u all