PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 09-23-2001, 08:48 PM #1
UNDERTOW23

has been a member for 10 years
Undertow tryouts September 30th

Team Undertow from NY is having tryouts at Survival NY, GZ's home field. The tryout will be on sunday september 30th at 9am. We are looking for front/mid guys mostly, but we are open to players trying out for other positions as well. There are 3-4 spots that need to be filled. We plan on playing the NPPL season next year ten man and want serious players who are dedicated and reliable. Anyone who is interested please respond on this board. Thanx...
L8, Beau Marksohn, team captain
Old 09-27-2001, 11:47 AM #2
James Graley

James Graley is a founding member
Hey, if you're in their area and looking for a team this would be a good one because these guys are pretty good.

I can get a pretty good feeling about how good teams are when we play them. After playing trauma in LA early this year I could tell they were going to be really good and after playing Undertow I have to say they have potential. They seem to have a good back line.
Old 09-28-2001, 03:32 PM #3
Skipp-Reg#02

Kool

That'z mad kool Beau. Wish I could try out but i'm probably not the type of guy your looking for to tryout. Plus I don't have the financial well being to play paintball dedicatedly. I do however live in Kingston, NY which is about 30mins. from SNY, and I've been playing there for about three yearz now. I have been playing for a total of 3 years also =)

I'm most likly going to be down at SNY sunday to watch the GZ practice and watch Blizzard play Rozie and other GZs in 5-man. Sounds like fun. Hope u do good next year and find some good players. Later

~Eric "Skipp" Gregory
Kingston, NY
Team Hudson Valley

"NPPL WORLD CUP BOUND"
5-man Amateur B
10-man Amateur B
See ya in Orlando....................