Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-04-2003, 09:28 PM #43
Mpulse2k6

has been a member for 10 years
Mpulse2k6 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally posted by JPG
you may want to try this new thing called a private message then...
I agree. guys grow up and shut up.
Old 05-04-2003, 09:33 PM #44
LockOut19
Banned

Cool

That kid is a retard he should of sent me privat message. Well we know his I Q

Last edited by LockOut19 : 05-06-2003 at 12:25 AM.
Old 05-04-2003, 09:37 PM #45
Mpulse2k6

Quote:
Originally posted by LockOut19
That kid is an retard he should of sent me privat message. Well we know his I Q
dan i dont wanna get into anything...bt i just thought i'd let u know you put "an" before a word that does not start with a vowel. so you seem to be the one that looks like the 'tard. anyway might want to edit that.....actually dont....cause then i'll look the reject in this fourm.
Old 05-04-2003, 09:40 PM #46
bushmaster14

OMG

dude
settle down with the grammar
we are all on the internet and use like short terms for words

we all arent grammar majors and could give 2 ****s if its an a or an an

this is about paintball, not grammar, most of us have to deal with that enough at school and sh1t, we dont need it here too

Nate
Wretched Seven

I HATE THE SWEDISH REFS
Old 05-04-2003, 09:40 PM #47
rieber

rieber is a Supporting Member
i was informed by some of the refs that the new managment is horrible. horrible to the extent that this guy as cancelled all the tournaments including challenge cup and all the other big games that are planned to happen at cpx this year.
i really dont get it, forest was doing so much for the sport of paintball. time i talked to him, he mentioned that he had 3 contracts to shoot footage of 2 scenarios and challenge cup for NBC!!!!. ok now this new guy steps in an cancels all this. i gurantee this new guy never even knew what is going on. i personally am defitnally boycotting cpx open games.

i just very strongly think that BE screwed themselves. with no refs this weekend and the field being nearly completly shut down with the exception of the merged private games. it can be figured that they lost cose to at least $25,000 dollars this weekend.

just think, entry, paint, rentals, food. they lost a crap load of money. it was nice day out as well so even more people planned on coming out.
Old 05-04-2003, 09:44 PM #48
Mpulse2k6

lol nate you crack me up. I was just messin w/ him.....we're prety good friends. and i agree.....it's about paintball....but what does the kid being a retard or having a low IG have anything to do w/ paintball? I was just screwin w/ him.

anyway i heard a rumor that peeps couple practice at cpx today cause they were closed er something....this true?
Old 05-04-2003, 09:48 PM #49
bushmaster14

yep

CPX wouldnt let anyone play there today, well at least not for tourney practice and i dont think for open either
the old refs were picketing

i would expect this to be the norm for at least a couple weeks, maybe longer
idk what CPX is gonna do but doesnt look like they will be doing anything significant

looks like everyone will be playin at realms of ruin and badlandz for the summer

Nate
Wretched Seven

I HATE THE SWEDISH REFS
Old 05-04-2003, 09:51 PM #50
Mpulse2k6

ahh...that sucks
any info on stuff like cpsa? like are they going to cancel it...?that wouldn't be the smartest move if you ask me
Old 05-04-2003, 09:54 PM #51
bushmaster14

i did hear a rumor about them cancelling CPSA and Challenge cup
i have no idea how reliable this is, it is nothing more than a rumor
but if they do thats not very smart
i am not sure whos calling the shots now, but ill bet money on the fact that they cant fill forest's shoes

Nate
Wretched Seven

I HATE THE SWEDISH REFS
Old 05-04-2003, 09:58 PM #52
Mpulse2k6

Quote:
Originally posted by bushmaster14
they cant fill forest's shoes
thats for sure
Old 05-04-2003, 10:12 PM #53
cocka40

cocka40 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
For Lockout19 (Last Laugh) yes they do play all around the Chicago land area... and that is the only time u have played outside of fox... so "sheltered" type players like yourself dont know anything about much so u ask stupid questions as the original post... u are ranked higher that we are but then again.. we finished 8th in the first tourny and u finished 18th.. which would lead to a harder bracket for us.. and secondly who has shown they're better by treating you guys in practice...? ya i believe that was us... not saying practice is everything (cuz it doesnt change the scores) but it shows that we have wut it takes and then some to kick ur guys' a$$'s... and that is all i have to say about that... u should have shut up a long time ago cuz the more u get told the more stupid u look.. peace
Old 05-04-2003, 10:15 PM #54
cocka40

cocka40 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
i will move this conversation to PM's for now on b4 i get blasted so i dont ruin the thread.. thanks
Old 05-04-2003, 10:21 PM #55
LockOut19
Banned

Thanks for not ruinning my thread if you need to tlak to me you can do it on private message not on thread. Also we may have finished 18 but i dont think it was harder division, but unless it was a first tourney "jitters" for Last Laugh. It all comes down to the final ranking. Also we tied in practice with 2-2 so treating i dont know about that? maybe in your dream world. This fight is getting stupid and needs to stop. Get a life (Mpulse2k6 cocka40)

~Last Laugh~

Dan Meyers

Last edited by LockOut19 : 05-06-2003 at 12:28 AM.
Old 05-05-2003, 12:16 AM #56
Nator187
Captain of Team Newbies

Nator187 is a Supporting Member
Nator187 is a founding member
CPSA: From what I understand the CPSA is an entire different entity from CPX. Forest has been running it personally with out going through CPX. So I would assume that CPSA isn't canceled but the Cup and the CPSA event at CPX I can see being canceled. Especially since I heard that the tourney complex land is on the market.

Nator187
Old 05-05-2003, 02:21 AM #57
deadbolt
Fortune & Glory

Yeah, Forest said that the CPSA was something that him and his wife had been doing on their own at the tourney at Rockford Paintball.

I don't know Forest well but the couple of times that I've dealt with him he's been nothing but nice. I hope that he can get something going for himself after all this BS.

I've heard that JT (BE) is going downhill, this makes me tend to believe these rumors. That and the fact that the JT website has been advertising the new site design for quite some time and now that it's up only the index page is functioning. Little things like that just show a lack of organization.