Virgnity and sex in the Christian Religion - Page 3 - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

 
Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-20-2007, 01:06 AM #43
kapp_badbloodz
CLASSIFIED
 
kapp_badbloodz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: CLASSIFIED
 has been a member for 10 years
kapp_badbloodz supports Cereal Killerz 2
kapp_badbloodz supports our troops
kapp_badbloodz is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
vaginal penetration FTW

losing virginity has nothing to do with anything but what i mentioned above

its great try it
__________________
OFFICIAL ORVIS WRECKING CREW
ANS GEAR || THE VEST GUY || PINOKIO HOPPERS

"Originally posted by slateman: Air Force . . . serious business"
MGDT: "Originally posted by Marine786: We had one guy get orders for a deployment while on a deployment."
AFDT:"Originally posted by f2f4: Or maybe he meant our exposed and aerated crotches. Privates. Because lord knows our PT gear only encourages "wardrobe malfunctions.""
kapp_badbloodz is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-20-2007, 05:36 PM #44
Chief Alibaba
For ****s and giggles
 
Chief Alibaba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bolton, MA
Oral, anal, anything is considered sex. Even "fooling around" with another of the opposite sex is considered adultery. That is if you're not married.
Chief Alibaba is offline  
Old 06-20-2007, 06:31 PM #45
carp
Back To The Deathstar
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Palm Bay, FL
ya but another thing is that there is only one sin that can't be forgiven, which would be not accepting Christ as your Saviour, but that being the only sin that in unforgivable sex is fine, i suggest not doing it with someone u care about but u know thats just me anyhow sex is ok as long as u believe and accept Christ.

just my take on what the bible says

Zane
__________________
if candy people get scared they explode.
carp is offline  
Old 06-20-2007, 09:27 PM #46
kitchenman
 
 
kitchenman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Hobe Sound Fl USA
 has been a member for 10 years
informed of the Bible unite here,... oh great…
Since most commenting here could care less why ask the question?
__________________
Even when you can't see Him... God IS there...

<>< †ChRiST KreW† ><>
kitchenman is offline  
Old 06-21-2007, 03:36 AM #47
Derr
•THE EDITOR•
 
Derr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Morro Bay, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan RRPB1 View Post
where in the Bible does it say sodomy is wrong lol
Isn't there a story of someplace called Sodom?
Quote:
how the **** are you suppose to marry a chick without even making out with her, none the less oral
My brother did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post
ya but another thing is that there is only one sin that can't be forgiven, which would be not accepting Christ as your Saviour, but that being the only sin that in unforgivable sex is fine, i suggest not doing it with someone u care about but u know thats just me anyhow sex is ok as long as u believe and accept Christ.

just my take on what the bible says

Zane
Please learn to punctuate properly.
__________________
::Derr's Epic Ride::

:shrimponatreadmill:
ssgaR:I genuinely dislike this derr guy. •• GE: Derr gets laid more often than you masturbate. *Nevar Forget*
TheMahone2491: Dont worry no matter what you say almighty Derr knows what YOU are thinking when you write your posts.
corporationpaintball: Derr has high standards, but to meet those standards should be a goal that you move towards because it will not only better your life in the long run, but the lives of those you are in contact with on an intellectual level.
DJ.Barman.helicopter[Pilot].sportbike[Rider].lineservice[Man]
Derr is offline  
Old 06-21-2007, 10:04 AM #48
Dylan RRPB1 (Banned)
Pete has a new toy!
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: 727
[quote=Derr;36836264]

My brother did.

QUOTE]

Your trying to tell me, your brother married a chick without making out with her. I want pictures right now of both them. This is way tooo hard to believe. What does the chick not have a mouth?
Dylan RRPB1 is offline  
Old 06-21-2007, 10:57 AM #49
warbeak2099
That is my foot!
 
warbeak2099's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Wouldn't u like to know!
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by carp
i suggest not doing it with someone u care about but u know thats just me
Oh so just screw some random person, completely messing with their emotions, and then walk away. Yea that's real nice. It's also bullcrap and it's wrong.
__________________
US Navy Baller
UL'd 07 PMR F/S, PM me if interested!
#12 Italian Baller
“The real test of a man is not how well he plays the role he has invented for himself, but how well he plays the role that destiny assigned to him.”
-Václav Havel
warbeak2099 is offline  
Old 06-21-2007, 01:01 PM #50
kitchenman
 
 
kitchenman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Hobe Sound Fl USA
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by warbeak2099 View Post
Oh so just screw some random person, completely messing with their emotions, and then walk away. Yea that's real nice. It's also bullcrap and it's wrong.
so what moral value do you base that on..
__________________
Even when you can't see Him... God IS there...

<>< †ChRiST KreW† ><>
kitchenman is offline  
Old 06-21-2007, 01:51 PM #51
warbeak2099
That is my foot!
 
warbeak2099's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Wouldn't u like to know!
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitchenman View Post
so what moral value do you base that on..
The fact that sexuality is a serious thing. When two people become engaged sexually, there is a psychological factor introduced. If you screw and run like that tard is suggesting, you are causing psychological and emotional harm to the person you slept with. It's common sense backed up by psychology. IMO sex is for people in a relationship who are mature and responsible. Don't have to be married it's just stupid to do it if you can't handle the emotional responsibility.

Nice attempt to link my beliefs with Christianity though...
__________________
US Navy Baller
UL'd 07 PMR F/S, PM me if interested!
#12 Italian Baller
“The real test of a man is not how well he plays the role he has invented for himself, but how well he plays the role that destiny assigned to him.”
-Václav Havel
warbeak2099 is offline  
Old 06-21-2007, 04:22 PM #52
kitchenman
 
 
kitchenman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Hobe Sound Fl USA
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by warbeak2099 View Post
The fact that sexuality is a serious thing.
what do you base that on, that fact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbeak2099 View Post
When two people become engaged sexually, there is a psychological factor introduced. If you screw and run like that tard is suggesting, you are causing psychological and emotional harm to the person you slept with. It's common sense backed up by psychology.
when do you define run? one year one month, whats the difference? why if you do see time as a difference?


Quote:
Originally Posted by warbeak2099 View Post
Nice attempt to link my beliefs with Christianity though...

I would never attempt to infer that you and Christianity would go together.... but thanks for the compliment. But you still didn’t answer the question.
__________________
Even when you can't see Him... God IS there...

<>< †ChRiST KreW† ><>
kitchenman is offline  
Old 06-24-2007, 02:36 AM #53
Derr
•THE EDITOR•
 
Derr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Morro Bay, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan RRPB1 View Post
Your trying to tell me, your brother married a chick without making out with her. I want pictures right now of both them. This is way tooo hard to believe. What does the chick not have a mouth?
Yes, no pics, and yes she is equipped with a mouth. They dated for four years at an EXTREMELY catholic college and then got married. They now have a daughter of one year. I don't understand it either. In fact, it blows my mind to think that two people could do that, so I'm in the same boat as you. But ya gotta believe me, I'm not lying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by warbeak2099 View Post
Oh so just screw some random person, completely messing with their emotions, and then walk away. Yea that's real nice. It's also bullcrap and it's wrong.
Actually I've had many one night stands that were the girls idea. And no, I'm not too broken up about it.
__________________
::Derr's Epic Ride::

:shrimponatreadmill:
ssgaR:I genuinely dislike this derr guy. •• GE: Derr gets laid more often than you masturbate. *Nevar Forget*
TheMahone2491: Dont worry no matter what you say almighty Derr knows what YOU are thinking when you write your posts.
corporationpaintball: Derr has high standards, but to meet those standards should be a goal that you move towards because it will not only better your life in the long run, but the lives of those you are in contact with on an intellectual level.
DJ.Barman.helicopter[Pilot].sportbike[Rider].lineservice[Man]
Derr is offline  
Old 06-24-2007, 11:00 AM #54
NicoleW
 
 
NicoleW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Buffalo, New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derr View Post
Yes, no pics, and yes she is equipped with a mouth. They dated for four years at an EXTREMELY catholic college and then got married. They now have a daughter of one year. I don't understand it either. In fact, it blows my mind to think that two people could do that, so I'm in the same boat as you. But ya gotta believe me, I'm not lying.
Your brother is AWESOME He certainly has my respect! A guy with that kind of self control and love for his future spouse, now thats a man! You should be EXTREMELY proud of him. Sounds like every girls' dream
NicoleW is offline  
Old 06-24-2007, 11:58 AM #55
warbeak2099
That is my foot!
 
warbeak2099's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Wouldn't u like to know!
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoleW View Post
Your brother is AWESOME He certainly has my respect! A guy with that kind of self control and love for his future spouse, now thats a man! You should be EXTREMELY proud of him. Sounds like every girls' dream
Not every girl lol. My gf would have dumped me if I had refused to have any contact with her before marriage. Our relationship is so strong BECAUSE of our balance of the emotional and sexual. I guess it's just different for everyone. Depending on your personality, different choices can make or break a serious relationship. There is no right answer for everyone.
__________________
US Navy Baller
UL'd 07 PMR F/S, PM me if interested!
#12 Italian Baller
“The real test of a man is not how well he plays the role he has invented for himself, but how well he plays the role that destiny assigned to him.”
-Václav Havel
warbeak2099 is offline  
Old 06-24-2007, 12:50 PM #56
NicoleW
 
 
NicoleW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Buffalo, New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by warbeak2099 View Post
Not every girl lol. My gf would have dumped me if I had refused to have any contact with her before marriage. Our relationship is so strong BECAUSE of our balance of the emotional and sexual. I guess it's just different for everyone. Depending on your personality, different choices can make or break a serious relationship. There is no right answer for everyone.
Well, you never know. At first I was pretty pissed about my boyfriend not wanting to do physical stuff with me anymore until he got married. I almost broke up with him because of it, but then I finally came to my senses, thank goodness, and thought, "Hey, what are you doing? You always complain about how guys are such scumbags and only want one thing. Now you are mad because he cares enough about you to not want to do that. This guy is a keeper!!!" And he was. I ended up marrying this guy and I know I probably wouldn't have if it hadn't been for that...so like I said, hey, you never know It was hard for me at first, especially since we had already been doing stuff for the past several months, but in the end, I respected and loved him more because of his strength and resolve. It really made him stand out against all the other guys I knew and dated and I knew I had found someone special!
NicoleW is offline  
Old 06-24-2007, 07:48 PM #57
warbeak2099
That is my foot!
 
warbeak2099's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Wouldn't u like to know!
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoleW View Post
Well, you never know. At first I was pretty pissed about my boyfriend not wanting to do physical stuff with me anymore until he got married. I almost broke up with him because of it, but then I finally came to my senses, thank goodness, and thought, "Hey, what are you doing? You always complain about how guys are such scumbags and only want one thing. Now you are mad because he cares enough about you to not want to do that. This guy is a keeper!!!" And he was. I ended up marrying this guy and I know I probably wouldn't have if it hadn't been for that...so like I said, hey, you never know It was hard for me at first, especially since we had already been doing stuff for the past several months, but in the end, I respected and loved him more because of his strength and resolve. It really made him stand out against all the other guys I knew and dated and I knew I had found someone special!
Like I said, different strokes for different folks. My relationship is a two way street. We have never pushed the other to do anything. So what we have done and where we have gone is what is right for us. Maybe some people can handle one night stands and some people can handle no sexual activity. My gf and I are just more moderate about the topic and choose to find the middle road.
__________________
US Navy Baller
UL'd 07 PMR F/S, PM me if interested!
#12 Italian Baller
“The real test of a man is not how well he plays the role he has invented for himself, but how well he plays the role that destiny assigned to him.”
-Václav Havel
warbeak2099 is offline  
Old 06-24-2007, 09:55 PM #58
Derr
•THE EDITOR•
 
Derr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Morro Bay, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoleW View Post
Your brother is AWESOME He certainly has my respect! A guy with that kind of self control and love for his future spouse, now thats a man! You should be EXTREMELY proud of him. Sounds like every girls' dream
Well I would be except for the fact that he lives on the other side of the country and never gets in contact with me. He's a stranger to me now and it's because of his religion. He doesn't agree with my lifestyle and no longer cares about the choices I make. I tried for over two years to keep our relationship alive but it was always me making the phone calls or going to visit him. When I gave up and stopped calling, he never made the effort to hear from me again. I have received exactly 3 phone calls from him in about three years, all at Christmas, and all for the purpose of getting me to celebrate Christ's birth.

Oh yeah, I also got a card from his wife (who influences him greatly) telling me about the birthday of their daughter and asking when I was going to send presents. To think, she once told me she wasn't trying to steal my brother.
__________________
::Derr's Epic Ride::

:shrimponatreadmill:
ssgaR:I genuinely dislike this derr guy. •• GE: Derr gets laid more often than you masturbate. *Nevar Forget*
TheMahone2491: Dont worry no matter what you say almighty Derr knows what YOU are thinking when you write your posts.
corporationpaintball: Derr has high standards, but to meet those standards should be a goal that you move towards because it will not only better your life in the long run, but the lives of those you are in contact with on an intellectual level.
DJ.Barman.helicopter[Pilot].sportbike[Rider].lineservice[Man]
Derr is offline  
Old 06-25-2007, 07:16 AM #59
NicoleW
 
 
NicoleW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Buffalo, New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derr View Post
Well I would be except for the fact that he lives on the other side of the country and never gets in contact with me. He's a stranger to me now and it's because of his religion. He doesn't agree with my lifestyle and no longer cares about the choices I make. I tried for over two years to keep our relationship alive but it was always me making the phone calls or going to visit him. When I gave up and stopped calling, he never made the effort to hear from me again. I have received exactly 3 phone calls from him in about three years, all at Christmas, and all for the purpose of getting me to celebrate Christ's birth.

Oh yeah, I also got a card from his wife (who influences him greatly) telling me about the birthday of their daughter and asking when I was going to send presents. To think, she once told me she wasn't trying to steal my brother.
Hmmm, that sounds really odd. Usually if a person can understand and live out the teachings of the church on sexual morality, which I believe to be the hardest, they also follow suit on all the other teachings of the Church...like hating the sin but loving the sinner, not passing judgement, love and charity towards your neighbor, compassion, forgiveness, etc. Could it be that maybe there is some sort of misunderstanding between you and your brother and that he may have a different take on things? Because when I started changing my life and practicing my faith, which led to my subsequent marriage, my former friends got really weird. I used to go out and party with them but now things were different. I wasn't going to stop being friends with them because of that but they found it hard to understand that I was not able to join in on our old shannigans and that if they wanted to tell me how drunk they got or how they hooked up with some guy, I was going to have something to say about it (mind you, they were all "catholic" too). But when I became engaged it just got worse. I was the last person in the world you would think to get married, especially so early on in life (I was 21 years old, almost 22). I was always the one who never wanted to get married or have kids so it came as quite a shock to my friends that it was happening. But then they all started acting real petty and gossipy about it and then were just downright mean and rude. They were totally unsupportive, told me I was stupid and brainwashed and just basically put me down. By the time my wedding came around, 3 of my former friends, Amanda, Kelly and Monica, were no longer in the wedding party and we just weren't friends anymore. I guess I found out who my real friends were, but they may have a different take on it. And thats my point in telling you this long drawn out story. Your brother may see things differently. I can't see how a man with such self control, devotion and love for God and his future spouse so as to even save their first kiss for their wedding day to suddenly be a different person and be so cold to his flesh and blood? How old are the both of you? Is there more to the story? I am asking because it seems like you are really upset by this whole thing and that you really love and care for your brother. BTW, where did your brother go to school? Steubenville? Ave Maria?

Last edited by NicoleW : 06-25-2007 at 07:20 AM.
NicoleW is offline  
Old 06-25-2007, 11:17 AM #60
Derr
•THE EDITOR•
 
Derr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Morro Bay, CA
He goes to Ave Maria. I'm sure he sees things differently. More than likely though he just doesn't think about it anymore. But you described the situation much better than I could. Look back at what you wrote and think about it from the perspective of Amanda, Kelly and Monica. To them, I guarantee you, it appeared as if you were abandoning them, turning your back on them and preaching to them about the evils of their lifestyle. Whatever your intent was, that's not a very good example of 'loving the sinner and hating the sin'. Likewise with my brother, and frankly, every other Catholic I've ever known.

edit: I am 22 and he is 24. There is more to the story. It's a long story and not really anyone on this boards business. I've outlined what happened in clear enough detail. There are no hidden agendas or dishonesties on my part.
__________________
::Derr's Epic Ride::

:shrimponatreadmill:
ssgaR:I genuinely dislike this derr guy. •• GE: Derr gets laid more often than you masturbate. *Nevar Forget*
TheMahone2491: Dont worry no matter what you say almighty Derr knows what YOU are thinking when you write your posts.
corporationpaintball: Derr has high standards, but to meet those standards should be a goal that you move towards because it will not only better your life in the long run, but the lives of those you are in contact with on an intellectual level.
DJ.Barman.helicopter[Pilot].sportbike[Rider].lineservice[Man]

Last edited by Derr : 06-25-2007 at 11:18 AM. Reason: More.
Derr is offline  
Old 06-25-2007, 11:55 AM #61
NicoleW
 
 
NicoleW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Buffalo, New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derr View Post
He goes to Ave Maria. I'm sure he sees things differently. More than likely though he just doesn't think about it anymore. But you described the situation much better than I could. Look back at what you wrote and think about it from the perspective of Amanda, Kelly and Monica. To them, I guarantee you, it appeared as if you were abandoning them, turning your back on them and preaching to them about the evils of their lifestyle. Whatever your intent was, that's not a very good example of 'loving the sinner and hating the sin'. Likewise with my brother, and frankly, every other Catholic I've ever known.

edit: I am 22 and he is 24. There is more to the story. It's a long story and not really anyone on this boards business. I've outlined what happened in clear enough detail. There are no hidden agendas or dishonesties on my part.
I'am almost positive he still thinks about you. He is your brother and being so near in age, I bet you guys were really close. Im sure he is really upset about the whole thing. It seems like there is a little animosity between you and his wife and maybe he felt like he had to choose between the two of you or something. I don't know enough about the story though. if you want you can pm me at your discretion.

But I'm sure my friends felt alot that I didn't know about and felt I was judging them, but I wasn't. The thing is, I had been doing the same things they were still doing and like them, none of us ever found happiness or peace because of it. Then I started really learning about the faith I was brought up in and I was like, "What the heck, how come no one ever told me this stuff?" I loved and cared about my friends and I wanted them to know the truth instead of all the lies we had been fed. I wanted them to be happy too and I knew that what they were doing wasn't it. I wanted to share with them what I had found and I wouldn't be much of a friend if I kept it all to myself. I was still there for them no matter what and it's not like everything we did or talked about was religious in nature cuz it wasn't. I think maybe also the way our lives were going was so different that we didn't have much in common anymore. They were still into the bar scene, drinking smoking weed, random hook-ups...whatever. And it seemed like, especially with Monica, the only time they called me was when they needed something..like a ride home from the car shop or whatever. And anytime I needed them, like to go look at bridal gowns, it seemed like they could care less and couldn't spare the time. I don't know, I'm sure we all felt hurt in some way. And I did write them all a letter apologizing about it all and although we aren't really friends anymore, we still talk now and then...it's just not the same though.

But those are friends...we are talking about family. I'm sure things will work out and I am sure your brother loves you very much and it might just hurt him to see you do some things because like a big brother, he just wants what is best for you. I mean, with loving the sinner, hating the sin, I told my friends the things I did because I did love them and I would feel horrible if I just let them live in sin and never say anything to them about it. There is actually something in the bible that says if we see our brother sinning and never say anything to them, we are also held responsible for that sin. But if we say something to them and they don'ty listen, then its on them. I just wanted to do for them what someone did for me...never give up on them. Someone didn't just tell me once but kept at it and I finally understood. But it got to the point where I just wasn't strong enough to deal with their barage of criticisms and negativity. It unfortunately was bringing me down too.

Again, going way off in my own experiences but it just brings back alot of the hardship I went through when I started practicing my faith. I felt like I had no one. It sucked. But I would love to keep talking to you about this and since it is personal; stuff, feel free to pm me if you don't want everyone to know your business. Hey, you may not want even me to know your business though. My life is such an open book but I understand everyone is not like that so don't worry.
NicoleW is offline  
Old 06-25-2007, 01:55 PM #62
IoNxRoCkEr
Voice of the Soul
 
IoNxRoCkEr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: LSU
Annual Supporting Member
IoNxRoCkEr is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
IoNxRoCkEr is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by warbeak2099 View Post
They want you to recieve the oral and then insert it in the woman. They don't want the blowjob to make you come, they want the intercourse to.



First of all, sure that feels kinda good. Second, if you think that's all there is to a blowjob, your girl needs to pick up a guidebook lol. My gf and I have gone to Barnes&Noble on several occasions and learned some very interesting things teehee.

Since you said I didn't arrange my arguement right in another thread, you spelled *** wrong,stupid.
__________________
NCAA Thread-Come feel the hate
IoNxRoCkEr is offline  
Old 06-25-2007, 02:00 PM #63
NicoleW
 
 
NicoleW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Buffalo, New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by IoNxRoCkEr View Post
Since you said I didn't arrange my arguement right in another thread, you spelled *** wrong,stupid.
I know he insulted you but we get nowhere when we just do it right back.
NicoleW is offline  
 




Posting Rules
Forum Jump