PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-17-2007, 11:01 AM #22
OpticoN
cashhhh flowww

Is putting your finger deep up your *** considered anal?

***** iz you rollin!?!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-17-2007, 11:10 AM #23
chodeyg
sprezzatura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan RRPB1 View Post
wait, so if youve gotten a bj, your no longer a virgin
technically yes, not according to the bible but just about anyone except your friends
Old 06-17-2007, 11:37 AM #24
sweaty_guy (Banned)
banananan

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbeak2099 View Post
Please quote where the Bible says this, otherwise yes it is just humans laying these rules down. The more important word than SEX is INTERCOURSE. Oral sex is not intercourse. Anal... I guess the guy really isn't a virgin anymore with that. But a girl's virginity is lost when her hymen is penetrated by a penis. Not when she gives a BJ lol, that's ridiculous. Almost every culture in history has accepted that as fact except for the Christians and Muslims.
oral sex is also considered sodomy
Old 06-17-2007, 11:40 AM #25
chodeyg
sprezzatura

Quote:
Please quote where the Bible says this, otherwise yes it is just humans laying these rules down. The more important word than SEX is INTERCOURSE. Oral sex is not intercourse. Anal... I guess the guy really isn't a virgin anymore with that. But a girl's virginity is lost when her hymen is penetrated by a penis. Not when she gives a BJ lol, that's ridiculous. Almost every culture in history has accepted that as fact except for the Christians and Muslims.
Actually I heard some credible scientist or some thing on NPR that said if you do have oral sex its considered sex. Its because you no longer think like a virgin, and such like that, and it IS penetration...
Old 06-17-2007, 12:34 PM #26
Dylan RRPB1 (Banned)
Pete has a new toy!

Quote:
you hit the head on the nail

i love you warbeak2099
Old 06-17-2007, 12:35 PM #27
Dylan RRPB1 (Banned)
Pete has a new toy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chodeyg View Post
technically yes, not according to the bible but just about anyone except your friends
not according to the Bible? then what are you doing on here, this is a religious thread? GTFO

The question is according to the Bible

Quote:
Originally Posted by chodeyg View Post
Actually I heard some credible scientist or some thing on NPR that said if you do have oral sex its considered sex. Its because you no longer think like a virgin, and such like that, and it IS penetration...

oh a scientist? great, i do not want to hear from a scientist, becaue what does he know about the Bible? We need a real pastor
Old 06-17-2007, 12:42 PM #28
sweaty_guy (Banned)
banananan

Quote:
you hit the head on the nail

i love you warbeak2099
its sodomy. the spanish killed people for sucking other peoples dicks. thats why it illegal in alabama.
Old 06-17-2007, 12:57 PM #29
AutoMaggot

AutoMaggot is a Moderator
 has been a member for 10 years
Damn Spanish...
Old 06-17-2007, 01:02 PM #30
The Foo
Maximum Rate Of Fire

The Foo is a Supporting Member
Quote:
oh a scientist? great, i do not want to hear from a scientist, becaue what does he know about the Bible? We need a real pastor

Of course, because someone like Jerry Falwell, Ted Haggerd, John Hagee, or Pat Robertson are more qualified to inform you of how to live your life.

</sarcasm>
Old 06-17-2007, 01:14 PM #31
Charles666
cwatididthar?

Pretty much owned...

ST:You're not one of us.
Old 06-17-2007, 02:26 PM #32
SuperSupra619 (Banned)
Celebrate Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpticoN View Post
Is putting your finger deep up your *** considered anal?
rofl
Old 06-17-2007, 11:16 PM #33
bunkrd you (Banned)
bunkrd you

what about masterbation is that against the bible?
Old 06-18-2007, 12:08 AM #34
booboo47
R.I.P. DGS Factory

booboo47 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
booboo47 supports Team VICIOUS
in Colossians 3:5
it states;

Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanliness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry

which to me means pre-marriage sex is frowned upon by God
Planet Eclipse, GenX Global, Spider Energy

Old 06-18-2007, 12:47 AM #35
fatboywoods
Jesus F†W

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunkrd you View Post
what about masterbation is that against the bible?
Please start your own thread for that. But I'm sure there are a million out there.

Quote:
But, as I was trying to say, it isn't "technically" losing your virginity that is a sin, but participating in sexual acts. Are you trying to say that it isn't cheating if a wife gives another guy anal?
Old 06-18-2007, 01:37 PM #36
Nature Boyz

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboywoods View Post
Please start your own thread for that. But I'm sure there are a million out there.

But, as I was trying to say, it isn't "technically" losing your virginity that is a sin, but participating in sexual acts. Are you trying to say that it isn't cheating if a wife gives another guy anal?

but what classifies as a sexual act according to the Bible, where does the line draw? ex: making out, foreplay, oral sex

Last edited by Nature Boyz : 06-18-2007 at 06:04 PM. Reason: quoted wrong
Old 06-18-2007, 03:48 PM #37
Dylan RRPB1 (Banned)
Pete has a new toy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Boyz View Post
but what classifies as a sexual act according to the Bible, where does the line draw? ex: making out, foreplay, oral sex[/quote]

so if sexual acts are wrong, and that includes making out

how the **** are you suppose to marry a chick without even making out with her, none the less oral
Old 06-18-2007, 05:16 PM #38
skpaintball

so you're saying the only way you can marry a girl is by getting head? that's pretty sad.
Old 06-19-2007, 02:35 AM #39
BlueShox
Registered Turtle

Ephesians 5:3

"But among you there must not be a hint of sexual immorality..."

Pretty plain and simple (if you're looking towards the bible for answers)

God, I used to wonder where You are; these days I can't find where You're not.
Old 06-19-2007, 10:20 AM #40
Dylan RRPB1 (Banned)
Pete has a new toy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skpaintball View Post
so you're saying the only way you can marry a girl is by getting head? that's pretty sad.
No... Wouldn't you think its wierd to marry a girl you haven't even made out with?
Old 06-19-2007, 12:31 PM #41
warbeak2099
That is my foot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboywoods View Post
Oh my god no, I am mad strict about cheating. I wouldn't even hold another woman's hand because I love my gf so much. But I don't consider oral the same as intercourse. It is foreplay.

I am also saying that it is important to explore sexually with your partner if you are going to marry them. One of the basis of a healthy relationship overall is a healthy sexual relationship. There is also the spiritual and psychological factor, but sexuality is incredibly important in a relationship. Without knowing what you're getting into, you are walking into a 50/50 gamble. That is nor fair to you or the person you are marrying. You don't gamble with someone's love.
#12 Italian Baller
“The real test of a man is not how well he plays the role he has invented for himself, but how well he plays the role that destiny assigned to him.”
-Václav Havel

Last edited by warbeak2099 : 06-19-2007 at 12:35 PM.
Old 06-19-2007, 11:46 PM #42
Dylan RRPB1 (Banned)
Pete has a new toy!

Quote:
Oh my god no, I am mad strict about cheating. I wouldn't even hold another woman's hand because I love my gf so much. But I don't consider oral the same as intercourse. It is foreplay.

I am also saying that it is important to explore sexually with your partner if you are going to marry them. One of the basis of a healthy relationship overall is a healthy sexual relationship. There is also the spiritual and psychological factor, but sexuality is incredibly important in a relationship. Without knowing what you're getting into, you are walking into a 50/50 gamble. That is nor fair to you or the person you are marrying. You don't gamble with someone's love.
seriously

once again, you nailed it warbeak