Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-11-2007, 10:17 AM #190
warbeak2099
That is my foot!

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by small-talk-noob View Post
as far as i understand, if the sex act is not pro life it is sin.

that means anal, oral, vaginal with a contraceptive, etc.

but then again i never read the bible. (and never will)
The Catholic Church actually allows anal and oral as long as it is simply foreplay and not a means of ejaculation.
#12 Italian Baller
“The real test of a man is not how well he plays the role he has invented for himself, but how well he plays the role that destiny assigned to him.”
-Václav Havel
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-11-2007, 12:11 PM #191
mynameisjonathon
This is the new sound..

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derr View Post
On the contrary, that is precisely what 'beak has done.
There are always some people that will, but most won't. I encourage you to look at the real argument though. When people start drawing the line and telling other people what they do is wrong, is where the real argument starts. When people feel they have a moral obligation to tell someone to stop doing something they perceive as dangerous, when in fact they have probably have no idea. Especially when their ideas come from a two thousand year book, and they have to try to come up with defenses that apply to today's world. The majority of people have sex, it won't kill you, and you might even make something. Where does it become practical to draw the line on all subjects?

I mean things like this are crazy.
"Lastly, consider the fact that the rate of suicide attempts for sexually active girls aged twelve to sixteen is six times higher than the rate for virgins.(5) Tragically, these girls do not realize the purity and forgiveness that they can find in Christ"

How can you prove that because they had sex they commited sucuide. There could be a trillion other problems at home, and how many girls chose to have sex to the number that remain virigins.

I mean its very easy reading through the entire thing to tell the the artical has major bias to one side. Wooooooooooo!
From a great height
From a great height... height...
Rain down, rain down

http://www.bestpanamacitybeachcondo.com

Last edited by mynameisjonathon : 07-11-2007 at 12:17 PM.
Old 07-11-2007, 12:49 PM #192
Derr
•THE EDITOR•

It's that common knowledge fallacy I was talking about. Using statistical facts to draw conclusions on a subject that is unrelated. I check pbn while eating breakfast. If I stop checking pbn then I won't eat breakfast anymore. It's the same logic used by the FSMers to relate global warming to pirate population.

:shrimponatreadmill:
ssgaR:I genuinely dislike this derr guy. •• GE: Derr gets laid more often than you masturbate. *Nevar Forget*
TheMahone2491: Dont worry no matter what you say almighty Derr knows what YOU are thinking when you write your posts.
corporationpaintball: Derr has high standards, but to meet those standards should be a goal that you move towards because it will not only better your life in the long run, but the lives of those you are in contact with on an intellectual level.
DJ.Barman.helicopter[Pilot].sportbike[Rider].lineservice[Man]