Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-10-2001, 05:37 PM #1
TheFauxKing
EVIL OVERLORD

TheFauxKing is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Do you think we'll be allowed to play paintball in hell... well, not we, but you, cuz I'm not going to hell. If so, will we ... uh, I mean, you ... be allowed to bring our Diablo Matrix. I mean, it would be sort of fitting, and might even cop a few people an eternal sponsorship!

How 'bout that asbestos head gear?!?! Oh yeah, playin speedball by the lake o fire!

But I wonder what all those Angel owners are gonna be allowed to use? It doesn't bother me cuz I'll be in heaven with mine... and I'm sure my Matrix will still be in a shop somewhere.

When you get there, make sure to bunker that Jim Murray character (you KNOW he's gonna be there) and maybe -- just as a prank, of course -- try and sign him up for the workshop: Adventures in Sodomy & Other Rectal Stunts

* There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.
AVISO: No coloca en la boca ni recto
The Evil Overlord and Evil Enterprises, Incorporated do not condone the abuse of homosexuals, the elderly or of children. We donít really care about baby seals, though. The opinions expressed by the Evil Overlord are not necessarily those of PbNation.com and/or their sponsors. (Non-Member Non-grata: Gay Nazis for Christ)
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-10-2001, 05:44 PM #2
sYn3R

I'm a christian and everything, but as I was reading your post while listening to Linkin Park, playin speedball next to a lake of fire -- or being surrounded by a lake of fire, or even have flame boundaries for the speedball feild sounds badass! hehe
Matrix LE #373
Old 05-10-2001, 06:37 PM #3
mr_mich
Too hot for TV.

mr_mich is a Supporting Member
sorry faux, you just lost a lot of respect from me for posting that.
Old 05-10-2001, 11:31 PM #4
Pie

cool man
14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937510 58209749445923078164062862089986280348253421170679 82148086513282306647093844609550582231725359408128 48111745028410270193852110555964462294895493038196 44288109756659334461284756482337867831652712019091 4564856692346034861045432664821339360726
Old 05-11-2001, 01:06 AM #5
GhettoVampyre

classic example of what wasted people post.

Silver 2.1 2k2 dark angel lcd - pred on the way
68 ci 4500 hyperflow 201
"Ignorance is not an excuse"
"I Hate Stupid F**king People"
My Feedback
Old 05-11-2001, 11:17 AM #6
TheFauxKing
EVIL OVERLORD

But I wasn't wasted, dude... I was at work.

* There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.
The Evil Overlord and Evil Enterprises, Incorporated do not condone the abuse of homosexuals, the elderly or of children. We donít really care about baby seals, though. The opinions expressed by the Evil Overlord are not necessarily those of PbNation.com and/or their sponsors. (Non-Member Non-grata: Gay Nazis for Christ)
Old 05-11-2001, 11:24 PM #7
GhettoVampyre

just because you were at work doesn't necessarily mean you weren't wasted

68 ci 4500 hyperflow 201
My Feedback
Old 05-11-2001, 11:53 PM #8
archangel
the dark side

im geared up to play in hell ... welcome to the dark side
Diablo paintball
Old 05-12-2001, 05:05 AM #9
sYn3R

Quote:
Originally posted by GhettoVampyre
just because you were at work doesn't necessarily mean you weren't wasted
And just because he posted that does not mean he was wasted
Matrix LE #373
Old 05-12-2001, 11:49 PM #10
GhettoVampyre

Quote:
Originally posted by sYn3R

And just because he posted that does not mean he was wasted
haha, thats still up for debate bro

68 ci 4500 hyperflow 201
My Feedback
Old 05-13-2001, 01:36 AM #11
MopedaMan

You probably will only be able to use Inferno's, Dark Cockers, and Dark Angels (for the devil's right hand men)
Old 05-13-2001, 02:26 PM #12
ernie

Quote:
Originally posted by mr_mich
sorry faux, you just lost a lot of respect from me for posting that.

come on man give the guy a break
Old 05-14-2001, 12:13 AM #13
DuMb-KiD-dReW
ACPP Forever

DuMb-KiD-dReW is a founding member
Well if i have to choice between using an angel in heaven or using a matrix in hell I think I want to go to hell even thought I to am a christian. Playing paintball with bunkers on fire and sharp pointy rocks sounds sweet to me.

DKD
Old 05-14-2001, 09:16 AM #14
TheFauxKing
EVIL OVERLORD

Quote:
Originally posted by DuMb-KiD-dReW
Well if i have to choice between using an angel in heaven or using a matrix in hell I think I want to go to hell even thought I to am a christian. Playing paintball with bunkers on fire and sharp pointy rocks sounds sweet to me.
I with ya on that one, dude!

Well, being at work (in *my* case) does equate to a total lack of being wasted. I mean, I enjoy this job too much (and get paid *way* too much) to do something that dumb.

And Mich... not trying to be mean, but ... well, your respect of me -- or the lack thereof -- doesn't really add up to all that much, okay? I'm purdee happy with me, have all the respect I could have ever hoped for in the professional world, and am perfectly content living out whatever goofball things that bubble away in my mind while here online. So ... like I said, sorry, I'm not trying to be mean, but ... who cares, dude?

Old 05-14-2001, 12:05 PM #15
ernie

if you not going to be mean to him i will, mich your a big poopiehead and need to not be a poopiehead as much.
Old 05-14-2001, 12:08 PM #16
TheFauxKing
EVIL OVERLORD

Must you be such a potty-mouth, Ernie??

Old 05-14-2001, 05:47 PM #17
mr_mich
Too hot for TV.

dude faux, chill out man, im not dissin you. im just messin around....seems i cant crack a joke in here without some people gettin pissed off (stares at ghettovampyre and brando's matrix) oh wait, maybe i wasnt supposed to say that, they will get pissed off....
Old 05-14-2001, 05:49 PM #18
TheFauxKing
EVIL OVERLORD

Chill??? Me?!?!?!

Duuuuuuuuuuuude... that was VERY chilled, man.

Perhaps you're a tad too sensitive? I dunno, but stranger things have happened in this universe, ya know...

Old 05-15-2001, 12:26 AM #19
GhettoVampyre

haha, thanks for the "shout-out" mich

68 ci 4500 hyperflow 201
My Feedback
Old 05-15-2001, 08:34 AM #20
mr_mich
Too hot for TV.

np ghetto. faux, im one of the most insensitive people out there. it has its setbacks, but still....anyways, im prolly gonna buy my matrix on wednesday @ the stafford pevs. wanna show up? i'll probably break it on the way home...
Old 05-16-2001, 11:50 AM #21
psistem

ominos dominos!

You're all going to hell!

(takes a look around the bbt wharehouse)

I am already there!

Right in the gogs.