Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-11-2016, 05:36 PM #1
PacificBarracuda
Lurking

Identify This Barrel (Equation Multiple Switch?)

Picked up a bunch of old barrels, and sorting through them I came across this one. After a little research, it appears to be a Equation Multiple Switch dual bore barrel.

The back is 9" and .6925 bore, and the tip is about 3" and .693 bore.

Does anyone know anything about these? Any links I've found to Equation's site are dead.

And the big question is, what is it threaded for? I checked it on everything I own, and it doesn't seem to fit anything. That includes Spyder / Piranha, Autococker, Tippmann 98 and A5 / F4 Illustrator, Azodin, GoG, or even Brass Eagle.

Is there a back section that is missing?

Any help sure would be appreicated.

PacificBarracuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-12-2016, 06:45 AM #2
Pump Scout
Old gun,new gun,whatever

Annual Supporting Member
Pump Scout is a Mega Moderator
Pump Scout is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Pump Scout is BST Legit
 is playing at Dead Legends
Pump Scout is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Pump Scout supports Ninja Paintball
Everything I'm seeing says these were an insert-based system. Distribution wound up being through Tracer Paintball, which would have eventually (originally?) been part of NPS. I believe the EQ inserts would be on the right of this case:

Teflon coated inserts. Here's another image without the Freak inserts, this one being a "Pro" series barrel set:

Interesting that the retention o-rings are on the inserts. If you use the name "Bizerk" in your search, that seems to help.

Not sure on the threading on the back, though. Indian Creek threads was the closest thing, and that still might not be right.
Pump Scout is offline   Reply With Quote