PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-24-2007, 04:32 PM #106
semiprohooker
Molon Labe

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkapple1031 View Post
play pump you'll save a lot of money,the money you save buy a nice high end electro.....and by the time you buy the gun your a good player...because you play pump....playing pump makes you a good paintballer i guess...
Pinkapple FTMFGDHSLATSOABGICBHJDTW PM me and I'll try and remember what the hell all of those letters stand for. It makes sense now as I write it but definitely won't after I have posted it...Oh well. I play pump cuz I can.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-24-2007, 06:30 PM #107
frosty64
Paintball People Eater

Quote:
other things like agility, and endurance also matter
play stock class against your semi buddys and say you dont feel a rush. especially when they are all wailing on your bunker cause your the only one left on your team. agility? your carrying around 2 lbs of gun. paint, air and extra paint. tell me you dont have agility. im the fat kid on the field and i hit the 50 or farther every time on a 7 man field.
Tippmann 98 - Backup

"Originally posted by MisterMister: Why not just shoot frozen reballs? When you hear the scream of pain you know they are out!"
frosty64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 04:12 PM #108
I_PWN07
Skate Or Die...

What are some companies that make good pumps? And how much do they cost roughly? Thanks.
I_PWN07 is offline   Reply With Quote