Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-06-2007, 01:30 AM #1
DamPaintBallHurt
Killer In Training

DamPaintBallHurt is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Russia threatens to use nukes

I was wondering what the russian legion players think of Vladimer Putin and also his threats to use nukes as retalition if we build the missle shield.

I know theirs always to sides to a story and I'd like to hear from players of the russian legion since they are russian ...(of course) and some dope people.

And if your asking yourselves what this has to do w/ paintball the possibities are endless.

ex- dbs
ex- rampage
ex- cdr

paintball gets boring when everyone cool quits..go jo jo
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-06-2007, 03:28 AM #2
Man|in|the|back
50%German50%Russian

I was born in Russia, so i think that i`m predestinated to give a short oppinion about that . (even tough i`m not a RL-Player^^)

First of ,i don`t wanna blame any nation or any country . The thing is, Russia has always been a beautiful country with nice and friendly people. But like in many other states, policy destroyed this picture of my homeland . I`m half german either and live in germany since i was 6 years old, but i visit my relatives in Moscow as much as i can.
Even in Germany are people, who still think that Russians are a bunch of drunk communists . But i think that the younger people (like you) realize that there is more than just a "after-WW2 relationchip" between Russia and other States .

Now to Vladimir Putin . I think , for a russian politician he does not bad at all, but what he said is a little bit though i think. I think he just wanted to make clear, that Russia will not watch this happening inactivly . Please don`t get me wrong, i don`t want to justify what he said, just my oppinion.

All in all i think, they should organize a political X-Ball event instead of staring nuke-wars^^ .

Once again, i apologize for all mistakes i`ve done .
Sdarowia
Russian Legion Fan #606

Konstantin "the killa" Fedorov Fan # 235

RL Citation as they won against Ironmen : Tratatatatatatatatata !!!
Old 06-06-2007, 10:58 AM #3
Euouae

Euouae supports Cereal Killerz 2
Euouae donated to help Peyton Trent
Euouae supports Bob Gurnsey
Euouae supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man|in|the|back View Post
I was born in Russia, so i think that i`m predestinated to give a short oppinion about that . (even tough i`m not a RL-Player^^)

First of ,i don`t wanna blame any nation or any country . The thing is, Russia has always been a beautiful country with nice and friendly people. But like in many other states, policy destroyed this picture of my homeland . I`m half german either and live in germany since i was 6 years old, but i visit my relatives in Moscow as much as i can.
Even in Germany are people, who still think that Russians are a bunch of drunk communists . But i think that the younger people (like you) realize that there is more than just a "after-WW2 relationchip" between Russia and other States .

Now to Vladimir Putin . I think , for a russian politician he does not bad at all, but what he said is a little bit though i think. I think he just wanted to make clear, that Russia will not watch this happening inactivly . Please don`t get me wrong, i don`t want to justify what he said, just my oppinion.

All in all i think, they should organize a political X-Ball event instead of staring nuke-wars^^ .

Sdarowia
FTMFW!!!!
Haha that would be sweeet.

.Impact <3 HK.
Old 06-06-2007, 02:29 PM #4
gleb
skeet skeet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man|in|the|back View Post

Sdarowia
putin used contract killer ego7 RARE 1of1 F/S/T