Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-13-2007, 07:47 AM #22
RhinoGBA5
RUFIO

RhinoGBA5 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
RhinoGBA5 plays in the APPA D4 division
Yeah rookie and novice is not like its for really (Rookies). Its basically Pro,Semi Pro, Then novice. So like Brandon said D3 under

" Is it wrong to be strong?......... You be the judge"
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-14-2007, 03:19 AM #23
whynotandwhy (Banned)

Old 06-14-2007, 01:13 PM #24
whynotandwhy (Banned)

Special practice prices at Level X if you are registered to play this event.
Old 06-14-2007, 06:13 PM #25
brenton_gossard
brenton_gossard

so d3 or under can play is that what i herd
Old 06-14-2007, 09:36 PM #26
trumpdabeast
better kids through drugs

I don't think so Brenton, I think the rules are that people who play an open class tournament are obviously too skilled and therefore are not allowed to play in this tournament.
Old 06-15-2007, 03:11 AM #27
whynotandwhy (Banned)

First of all, If you're trying to be a smart *** Jordan plz quit.

Brenton, D3 and under, which would mean D3, D4, and beginner is allowed. D2 would be considered "open" class as far as we're concerned. Anything that is or WAS deemed "open class" is not allowed.

I would like to see you guys play this but it's up to you, you guys show your support where you think you should show it.

Good luck Saturday.
Old 06-15-2007, 03:33 AM #28
trumpdabeast
better kids through drugs

OK well sorry you had me a bit confused there.... so you're saying playing in an open class event is the equivalent of playing in a D2 event? So rather than D2 being considered open, you mean open is considered D2.... Therefore open is not allowed.
Old 06-15-2007, 03:50 AM #29
whynotandwhy (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumpdabeast View Post
OK well sorry you had me a bit confused there.... so you're saying playing in an open class event is the equivalent of playing in a D2 event? So rather than D2 being considered open, you mean open is considered D2.... Therefore open is not allowed.
^^clutter^^

why are you answering your own questions? lol

Brenton, a pm has been sent and is time sensitive.

Last edited by whynotandwhy : 06-15-2007 at 03:56 AM.
Old 06-16-2007, 05:51 PM #30
whynotandwhy (Banned)

We may have two kinds of paint. It will be Zap for sure and maybe Draxxus.
Old 06-18-2007, 03:01 PM #31
whynotandwhy (Banned)

Old 06-19-2007, 02:51 PM #32
roth_GBA
You lookin at me?

roth_GBA has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
roth_GBA is Legendary
so if we played the tourney on the 16th we can play this tourney becuase the person hosting the tourney said it wasnt open so therefore we can play becasue we're d3 and under?
Old 06-19-2007, 03:19 PM #33
Shasty McNasty
MW What?

Shasty McNasty plays in the PSP
Shasty McNasty posts videos on PbNation
Just because you've played an "open" class tourny, doesn't really mean ****. the only way that you are really considered to be ranked d2 or under, is if you've played d2 in psp or nppl. At the warzone tourny, there was a grand total of 2 people who have played at that level or higher, and they didn't even win. So just because you've played an open tourny, shouldn't really mean that you can't ever play in a rookie/novice tourny.
Old 06-20-2007, 03:22 AM #34
whynotandwhy (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasty McNasty View Post
Just because you've played an "open" class tourny, doesn't really mean ****. the only way that you are really considered to be ranked d2 or under, is if you've played d2 in psp or nppl. At the warzone tourny, there was a grand total of 2 people who have played at that level or higher, and they didn't even win. So just because you've played an open tourny, shouldn't really mean that you can't ever play in a rookie/novice tourny.
I don't need you to come in here and tell me how to run my event. I heard about the ringer team that did not win, so what. I and the owners will decide who is qualified and who is not.

Now, that being said, I sent a message to a certain person to announce at the Warzone event that everyone there has been invited to play the Level X event. That is everyone but the team with Brock since it consisted of pro's and or ex pro's. I also asked that he announce that the winning team will only have to pay half price for entry for this event. Apparently the announcement was never made.

roth_GBA: it doesn't really matter what Heathie said, his event was still an "open" event, however, I am taking a risk and allowing you guys to play the Level X event, hopefully the owners will not give me any problems for doing this. You might want to check with your team mates cuz I am sure one of them has a baseball game that day. Other than that, it's all good and hope to see you all there..
Old 06-20-2007, 12:34 PM #35
Shasty McNasty
MW What?

Shasty McNasty plays in the PSP
Shasty McNasty posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by whynotandwhy View Post
I don't need you to come in here and tell me how to run my event. I heard about the ringer team that did not win, so what. I and the owners will decide who is qualified and who is not.

Now, that being said, I sent a message to a certain person to announce at the Warzone event that everyone there has been invited to play the Level X event. That is everyone but the team with Brock since it consisted of pro's and or ex pro's. I also asked that he announce that the winning team will only have to pay half price for entry for this event. Apparently the announcement was never made.

roth_GBA: it doesn't really matter what Heathie said, his event was still an "open" event, however, I am taking a risk and allowing you guys to play the Level X event, hopefully the owners will not give me any problems for doing this. You might want to check with your team mates cuz I am sure one of them has a baseball game that day. Other than that, it's all good and hope to see you all there..
Sorry, I didn't mean it like that, I was just pointing it out to everybody that was saying that open=d2 and up. Sorry if I didn't word it correctally.
Old 06-20-2007, 02:55 PM #36
whynotandwhy (Banned)

it's aight
Old 06-21-2007, 01:09 PM #37
XPNBALLA (Banned)
IL ballas own your ***

I am back from my vacation. I wish I could say it was restful but that's not how things go for me...lol
I hope Francis was able to answer all your questions.
Anyway, I'm back so you can direct and questions to myself now.
Old 06-22-2007, 11:55 AM #38
mikskater33
og mad steezin

can't wait for this thing to happen. how many teams are signed up?
Old 06-22-2007, 01:00 PM #39
XPNBALLA (Banned)
IL ballas own your ***

none of course.
Chicago Open going on plus lack of local field support
Old 06-23-2007, 11:56 AM #40
mikskater33
og mad steezin

im just about tired of ppl around here bein so lazy, its not like its hard to earn the money. As soon as i heard about the first tourney, I went a mowed a bunch of lawns, and VIOLA! I have the money. these ppl just make me mad .

and sorry if this is flaming your thread brandon im just trying to make a point.
Old 06-23-2007, 04:31 PM #41
XPNBALLA (Banned)
IL ballas own your ***

it's aight, we'll see what happens after this weekend. Hopefully The Chicago Open will light some fires.
Old 06-25-2007, 11:58 AM #42
XPNBALLA (Banned)
IL ballas own your ***