PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-03-2007, 10:04 PM #1
Capt'n Morgan
Registered Offender

T-board

Alright, I have a Wrath LTD with a T-board. I wish to know how to tune the dwell on it.

The only advice I have gotten is to crank the gun to around 270 fps (with a dwell of around 15ms, then when that is done lower the dwell till you reach the desired fps.) and use my dwell to adjust velocity, using the lpr for minor adjustments. Is this correct?

Any help is apreciated.
Thanks, Cpt. Morgan
Paintball is a sport that is it's own worst enemy. From gun owners ruining the average first timer with a Shocker to some yahoo shooting up his neighbours house with a BE Talon. If you want paintball not to be limited by bad reputation and government, then speak up for YOUR sport or YOU may not have one oneday to play.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-12-2007, 06:19 PM #2
matty07

set the velocity were you are gonna shot the marker

adjust the dwell in small increaments while shooting over a chrono until you get a constnt bps reading.

the dwell will need to be changed at different velocity settings
Old 06-12-2007, 08:01 PM #3
android17ak47
No!!!!!

Thats exacty how I fine tuned my wrath. I set the regs to shoot where I needed them to shoot, and then adjusted the dwell afterwards till I saw the best consistancy. Not like humphreys or parker solenoids which cannot be as easily fine tuned like this.