PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-03-2007, 09:44 PM #1
mastermynd

2 Questions and First Impressions..

1. i've read the settings post. i love my new legend, but it's got a bit of a kick to it. i guess that's what you get with a gun with a spring in it? but, if you have settings that may reduce the kick a bit, please let me know.
2. when I really get on the trigger, i get a few dry-fires. I'm @ 20 BPS cap, so I should not outshoot my reloader B or Halo, bit that's exactly happenning. once again, what setting will help with this.

Overall, my Legend made me laugh out loud. I shout our 4 peeps in a 6 v 6 game today and that has not happenned in years. I was one balling fools and laneing fools off the break. This gun is fun.....nuf said.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-03-2007, 10:20 PM #2
JcKa
post-Hipster

1. What're your settings at? A higher dwell and a lower HPR will yield a smoother short but slightly worser efficiency.

2. Your Halo, realistically, will only be able to feed 17 or so bps stock. Also, it could be your BIP delay setting.
Old 06-03-2007, 10:23 PM #3
iluvtimsmeng

the gun shouldnt kick @ all if u have all the updated parts with a correct dwell setting
Old 06-03-2007, 10:46 PM #4
Paintballerdog01
Guns for a pro.

Paintballerdog01 owns a Planet Eclipse Etha
Paintballerdog01 supports Team VICIOUS
Paintballerdog01 posts videos on PbNation
yea just get updated parts and new bord if u dont have it. and run the gun at 220 psi and thats all i can basicaly tell you.. go to the settings thread and change stteings to one of those. and all in all it just need be brokin in.. shoot a case or 2 and you will see the change in kick.
Old 06-04-2007, 10:04 AM #5
mastermynd

thx. i'll post my settings once i get home.
Old 06-09-2007, 12:34 AM #6
mastermynd

ok... whan i change eye mode to 2, the dry fires stop. also set my reloader to high speed mode. duh..

as for the kick, I raised my dwell fro 7 to 10 and it seems to lessen.

either way, this is such a fun gun to shoot and throught trial and error, I'll get it just the way I want it.
Old 06-09-2007, 05:50 AM #7
deadlymystery
CFP

deadlymystery plays in the PSP
deadlymystery plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermynd View Post
ok... whan i change eye mode to 2, the dry fires stop. also set my reloader to high speed mode. duh..

as for the kick, I raised my dwell fro 7 to 10 and it seems to lessen.

either way, this is such a fun gun to shoot and throught trial and error, I'll get it just the way I want it.
its good that you got everything worked out...but why was the dwell at 7?recommended dwell is 10