paintballer045
Noob forum OT OG

paintballer045 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
paintballer045 supports Team VICIOUS
paintballer045 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
paintballer045 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by warbeak2099 View Post
.... or maybe it's because the doctors did their job? Lawl...
or maybe thats not why,since the doctors didnt do anything all they put me on where breathing treatments.

Philippians 4:13

My posts are a direct reflection of my opinion; however, they are typically joking in nature. My posts do not, literally or through implication, reflect any views or opinions of my department.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-30-2007, 11:16 PM #44
Tippmann playa
Workin' dat insulin spike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adema3412 View Post

I was under the impression that for in order for your sins to be forgiven, you had to accept Jesus as your lord and savior. Or atleast that's what a little flyer declaring my sin debt told me.
Ummm....yeah, thats correct.....

"Originally posted by pillowpants: i dont know how to decipher this chart, then again, i do go to a community college."
"Originally posted by Mr.AmaZiN: did you just use an apostrophe for want?"
"Originally posted by pb123456789: Or call her a **** and proceed to textrape her."
"Originally posted by dualimpact: They haven't walked in on me but they know, I'm a screamer."
Old 05-30-2007, 11:22 PM #45
warbeak2099
That is my foot!

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballer045 View Post
Thats crazy seeing as when you try at something you better,do you not? So if you try to learn,are you not smarter? I know many people many that are "not as smart" as standard people that have tried to learn and studied their butts off that have learned alot and have gotten smarter.
Um, IQ does not mean the amount of things you know. It is your ability to learn. Depending on your IQ, your aptitude to learn things can be greater or less. If your IQ is 90, you cannot learn to be a rocket scientist, no matter how hard you study. Again, it is your capacity to learn, not the amount of things you know. As long as something is within your IQ limits, you can learn it. If it is outside your limit, you can't learn it, period.
#12 Italian Baller
“The real test of a man is not how well he plays the role he has invented for himself, but how well he plays the role that destiny assigned to him.”
-Václav Havel
Old 05-30-2007, 11:24 PM #46
warbeak2099
That is my foot!

Quote:
or maybe thats not why,since the doctors didnt do anything all they put me on where breathing treatments.
And the treatments worked
#12 Italian Baller
“The real test of a man is not how well he plays the role he has invented for himself, but how well he plays the role that destiny assigned to him.”
-Václav Havel
Old 05-30-2007, 11:24 PM #47
paintballer045
Noob forum OT OG

Quote:
Um, IQ does not mean the amount of things you know. It is your ability to learn. Depending on your IQ, your aptitude to learn things can be greater or less. If your IQ is 90, you cannot learn to be a rocket scientist, no matter how hard you study. Again, it is your capacity to learn, not the amount of things you know. As long as something is within your IQ limits, you can learn it. If it is outside your limit, you can't learn it, period.
I wasnt talking about your IQ I was telling him that if he puts forth effort he can do anything

My posts are a direct reflection of my opinion; however, they are typically joking in nature. My posts do not, literally or through implication, reflect any views or opinions of my department.
Old 05-30-2007, 11:25 PM #48
warbeak2099
That is my foot!

Quote:
I wasnt talking about your IQ I was telling him that if he puts forth effort he can do anything
Wrong. No matter how hard I try, I will never have the ABILITY to become an astro physicist. I do not have the aptitude when it comes to complex math. Everyone has a threshold and no amount of studying will surpass it.
#12 Italian Baller
-Václav Havel
Old 05-30-2007, 11:27 PM #49
paintballer045
Noob forum OT OG

Quote:
And the treatments worked
bud that doesnt cure server (sp?) asthma

Last edited by paintballer045 : 05-30-2007 at 11:29 PM.
Old 05-30-2007, 11:27 PM #50
Adema3412
Give me fiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippmann playa View Post
Ummm....yeah, thats correct.....
So the sin of denying Jesus can be forgiven. Because just by accepting Jesus as your savior your sins are not forgiven, you must also repent. It's not just a blank check to sin, correct me if I'm wrong.

Basically all sins can be forgiven so long as the sinner is repentant. And in the case of denying Jesus as your lord and savior, the act of repentance would be accepting Jesus as your lord and savior.
on economic subjects while remaining in this state of ignorance.
--Murray Rothbard
Old 05-30-2007, 11:29 PM #51
paintballer045
Noob forum OT OG

Quote:
Wrong. No matter how hard I try, I will never have the ABILITY to become an astro physicist. I do not have the aptitude when it comes to complex math. Everyone has a threshold and no amount of studying will surpass it.
True but you can learn things that will take you from "stupid" to normal. I really dont care what you say you may not be able to learn "complex" math but you can learn things that makes you not stupid.

Old 05-30-2007, 11:33 PM #52
warbeak2099
That is my foot!

Quote:
True but you can learn things that will take you from "stupid" to normal. I really dont care what you say you may not be able to learn "complex" math but you can learn things that makes you not stupid.
Not if your IQ is low. You can't learn something that is above your learning capacity. If your IQ is 80, you can't learn something that requires an IQ of 95.
#12 Italian Baller
-Václav Havel
Old 05-30-2007, 11:34 PM #53
paintballer045
Noob forum OT OG

Quote:
Not if your IQ is low. You can't learn something that is above your learning capacity. If your IQ is 80, you can't learn something that requires an IQ of 95.
ok

Old 05-30-2007, 11:41 PM #54
Chunkym0nkey (Banned)

Quote:
bud that doesnt cure server (sp?) asthma
severe....(god gave me the power to spell that )

yes it does, if you are having an asthma attack, breathing treatments dialate you lungs so you can breath. i'd rather have an inhaler/ nebulizer to help me get through an attack than trying to pray to god while gasping for air.
Old 05-30-2007, 11:44 PM #55
warbeak2099
That is my foot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkym0nkey View Post
i'd rather have an inhaler/ nebulizer to help me get through an attack than trying to pray to god while gasping for air.
Agreed.
#12 Italian Baller
-Václav Havel
Old 05-31-2007, 12:04 AM #56
tonysk83

tonysk83 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboPreacher View Post
sure, what's the problem if you repent, then the sin of denying the Holy Spirit is forgivable. See, I have a view of blaspheming the Holy Spirit that might be different than what many might understand. I believe that essentially, that sin is the sin you don't repent and ask for forgiveness for - thus "unforgivable". the NT has many references to God's forgiveness, and not any of them have a little astrix and at the bottom say "except for denying the Holy Ghost. there is one place that mentions the blasphemy of the Holy Ghost, and so some folk have tried to make a doctrine and force other references to that paradigm. I don't happen to believe that way.
But who is right, you or the two guys above you that said I have no chance of repenting my sin of denying the holy spirit? I don't believe in God, but I am open to the possibility that some day down the road I might believe, I won't force myself to, but if I truly believe I will. Am I still doomed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboPreacher View Post
Interesting POV, any Biblical/scriptural reference for that?
Umm, the greatest passage in the bible ever proving Jesus advocated Pacifism? If Christians want a new bible, just making it 1 page long, put love God every day, and then put Matthew 5 38:43, and if you do this you'll go to heaven.

38 "You have heard that it was said, 'Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.'
39 But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.
40 And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well.
41 If someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles.
42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

"This conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry is new in the American experience. The total influence – economic, political, even spiritual – is felt in every city, every Statehouse, every office of the Federal government. We recognize the imperative need for this development. Yet we must not fail to comprehend its grave implications."-Dwight Eisenhower
Old 05-31-2007, 12:07 AM #57
KyPaintBawler (Banned)

How do you go about blasphemizing the holy spirit exactly? I don't think I understand...
Old 05-31-2007, 12:25 AM #58
Grayscale
Unbending Perspicacity

Think of the unforgivable sin as a state rather than a single action. If you murder someone, that's something you do. If you deny the Holy Spirit, although that could be something you say at some point, encompassing that is the state of mind that you do not believe and or do not accept forgiveness. Thus, this state of mind is unforgivable because the implicative reject of said acknowledgment and acceptance of forgiveness, consequently leaving you sinful and doomed. This would also imply that acceptance of forgiveness means you are no longer committing the sin.

Anyways, that's my take on it. Although some sin could be considered worse than others, it's moot. Any sin whatsoever is an imperfection, thus we're all in the same boat. God and heaven being infinitely perfect have no place for either a petty thief or a serial rapist, except through Jesus, forgiveness, etc. This is hard for people to grasp because humans are proud and like to think that the best of us are perfect. Although some people, relative to the rest of humanity, are very good people, they are still not perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl from the gym View Post
Jesus advocated pacifism, Christians don't.
Don't clump a group of people by something unless those group of people are such by definition.
Old 05-31-2007, 11:30 AM #59
paintballer045
Noob forum OT OG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkym0nkey View Post
severe....(god gave me the power to spell that )

yes it does, if you are having an asthma attack, breathing treatments dialate you lungs so you can breath. i'd rather have an inhaler/ nebulizer to help me get through an attack than trying to pray to god while gasping for air.
ahhh servere thank you

No it doesnt "cure" it, the breathing treatments help it for the time being.

Old 05-31-2007, 05:13 PM #60
avantkid1939
ms paint sk1llz

Quote:
So the sin of denying Jesus can be forgiven. Because just by accepting Jesus as your savior your sins are not forgiven, you must also repent. It's not just a blank check to sin, correct me if I'm wrong.

Basically all sins can be forgiven so long as the sinner is repentant. And in the case of denying Jesus as your lord and savior, the act of repentance would be accepting Jesus as your lord and savior.
So are you talking about denying the Holy Spirit or denying Jesus? Denying Jesus can be forgiven he says something like whoever denies me will be forgiven but whoever blasphmeme's against the Holy Spirit will not.
Old 05-31-2007, 11:32 PM #61
rasta_Baller18

No god doesnt forgive all sins because god isnt real
Old 05-31-2007, 11:34 PM #62
Tippmann playa
Workin' dat insulin spike

Quote:

No, denying Jesus is denying that he forgave you of your sins so you are not forgiven. I think the rest is pretty close to correct if im reading it right

"Originally posted by pillowpants: i dont know how to decipher this chart, then again, i do go to a community college."
"Originally posted by Mr.AmaZiN: did you just use an apostrophe for want?"
"Originally posted by pb123456789: Or call her a **** and proceed to textrape her."
"Originally posted by dualimpact: They haven't walked in on me but they know, I'm a screamer."