Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-01-2007, 04:34 PM #1
Bunkerkidz (Banned)
LORD BELFORD

Bunkerkidz is a Supporting Member
Nexus win the X5 event.

I just spoke to Hugo on the phone and it seems they just won the X5 event in Germany

Congrats guys
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-02-2007, 01:33 AM #2
shortygermany

shortygermany is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Well done guys.

@Bunkerkidz: Not directly but its definitly really really close....

Here are the results for the second leg of the X5 Series (taken from Pbhub.de):

Pro Div:
Bad Soden OWL Scalp----3:2----Düsseldorf Reckless
Budapest Bullets----------3:2-----Dornbirn Daltons
London Nexus-------------4:1-----Düsseldorf DR Gang
Düsseldorf Reckless------4:2-----Dornbirn Daltons
Budapest Bullets----------5:0-----Bad Soden OWL Scalp
London Nexus-------------3:1-----Osnabrück Xinfernum
Budapest Bullets----------5:0-----Offenbach Comin at Ya
Dornbirn Daltons---------3:2------Düsseldorf DR Gang
Offenbach Comin at Ya--6:1------Osnabrück Xinfernum
London Nexus------------5:0------ Frankfurt Fight Club
Offenbach Comin at Ya--4:1----- Frankfurt Fight Club

So i think its getting real close between London Nexus and the Bullets they will battle it out on the Third Day of this Series when they meet each other(cant wait for this important game !!)...I think Bullets right now are in the Pole Position because they have a better Overall Standing (look at the Games they won on the second day with a 5:0). You have booth won all of your games right now. So lets see who wins the vs Game ! Cant decide......to hard to choose....both Hugo and Pete are my friends......so......cant watch..

Like on the first day disciplin of the complete team was very high (didnt have any problems with the team complaining or cursing around on the field never have a big argument with the reffs. Hope some teams will look at Nexus to improve their own behaviour on the field ...).

Overall this was a really good day, Marshalling was good (Xtreme did a really good job) and i hope to see you guys again for the third leg of the X5 Series here in Germany.......

GERMANMOB
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1505909
Max Lundquist fanclub member #69

Last edited by shortygermany : 07-02-2007 at 01:35 AM.
Old 07-02-2007, 01:38 AM #3
shortygermany

A forgot one thing:

Guys dont outpower yourself on the day before.....You did a damn good Job at the training in Solms vs Syndicate and i think you are ready for Campaign but i think with that training day before you lost a little power (that power needed for the 5:0 wins) for the X5 *ggg*.....Dont give all.....save up a little bit .

GERMANMOB
Old 07-02-2007, 05:33 AM #4
Ash - Nexus
4th in Toulouse!!!

Ash - Nexus is a Professional paintball player
Hi Guys

Thanks for all your support, it is so cool to see so many people to show such an interest, all the guys are very thankful for your support.

As Shorty said, we are currently second as Bullets have a better points difference (we have +23, they have +24 i think...) We are due to play them at the next leg, and we cant wait, im sure they cant either.

Another big thank you goes out to the refs, they did an awesome job, hard but fair, and i dont think a dubious call was made all day.

And shorty, you're right, it is tough to go practice against Syndicate on saturday and then play the X5 on sunday with 6 guys, no coach and no pit crew. Hopefully we will have a few more players available to play the next event.

Dont forget to keep checking the website www.londonnexus.com for event reports, road tales, photos of Leigh's mutant feet and other cool stuff...

Thanks again!

Ash
Old 07-02-2007, 06:54 AM #5
shortygermany

If not and you only have players on the third day but no Pit Crew send me a short PM i try my best to find you one or two for your pot ***** crew.... And dont loose the Crew or Coach passes As long as you keep your roster limit for the day you will have no problem at all.

GERMANMOB
Old 07-02-2007, 08:37 AM #6
Zappler

hey nexus guys you made a realy good job

here are some pictures of the event
http://picasaweb.google.com/Biltzgew...pieltagPro2007
Old 07-02-2007, 12:17 PM #7
sandbag
Why hello!

Nice one Nexus, you guys ROCK!
Old 07-02-2007, 01:19 PM #8
bryan mta
life starts at 10 seconds

nice one guys you killed out there .

soz i couldnt get my hand on a plane ticket would have loved to have helpd you guys out .
Old 07-03-2007, 06:21 AM #9
TommyG 69
Nu Scool

TommyG 69 is a Professional paintball player
Our German trips are deffinately hardcore with little rest. We love playing the X5, as it is good freestyle paintball and a good place to get experience for our newer players. Focus does however have to to be on getting the most out of our saturday practises against Syndicate in preperation for the next CPL Millenium event. We were deffinately not at our best on sunday morning, but there is no better test than to have to play good paintball when you are many matches down.

Bullets have been helping us out in the pit and with coaching on the dorito tape for the first couple of events, and have been an incredible help all round.
We are lucky to have a good working relationship with them, practising in Budapest before Toulouse and also the coming weekend before Campaign in 2 weeks time. They have all the heart and direction that it takes, plus they train harder than any other Professional team we have scrimmaged in Europe so far.
Pete said himself and Oliver will be over for the next event when we face off, I presume, for 1st and 2nd. It is going to be one hell of a match thats for sure I also take it as quite a compliment that they want to fly their American team mates over for it.

The reffing was pretty much perfect in my eyes. No anal calls, but they were harsh on certain teams when they deserved it.
Thanks to Kiki and Sven for all of their help, to the Bullets (as always) and to comin at ya for their help in the pit in our final match.

Later guys