Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 09-22-2001, 10:47 AM #1
Cranshaw
Awaiting Email Confirmation

has been a member for 10 years
Smile New England cup 7 Man Series 3rd event happening September 30th

Hey just want to tell everyone that the NEC or new England Cup is having their third event of the series and the prizes are awesome. We have also added a 5 man kids (under 18) division so everyone has a division to compete in. The 7 man prizes are as follows Open 1st Place is $2000.00 $$$ Cash $$$ and 1st Place intermediate is $1500.00 $$$ cash $$$. Those pay out are based upon 6 teams per division. Yes only 6 Teams. Also if there are more than 8 teams that enter intermediate division then the first Place Cash goes to $2000.00. We place with przes and trophies 1st - 3rd. Min 3 teams per 7 man division. Check out the web site at www.newenglandcup.com and you can email us newenglandcup@yahoo.com. I hope that all of you guys can make it this series has been great to so far and will continue to grow and get better. The 5 man division will be getting awesome paintball related prizes. We will be hosting this event at Birch Hill Paintball. We will be playing on their brand new 10 man hyperball ball field that is sick. We will also be playing 10 man woods field that are wide open not a jungle. We will also be playing on his sup air field as well, so we will be offering a full variety of feild types at this event. Hope to see you there.

www.paintballwizard.com
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-27-2001, 03:47 PM #2
Homer
Old but Smart!

has been a member for 10 years
There's still time to register. Just to let you know right now in the Amateur Class there are only 3 teams registered. They're doing up the schedules Sat night so I think they could take you as late as Sat morning. It's a new tourney circuit and they are trying to earn a reputation as "Prize-Givers" not "Profit-Makers" Prizes through third place so guess what, every team's going home with something right now.

Sponsored by:PaintballWizard.com, National Paintball Supply, DYE, Draxxus Paint, and my brother (I steal all his stuff)

My posts and personal opinions DO NOT reflect the views of my sponsors. I just have a Big Mouth.