PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-16-2014, 08:09 AM #1
JoshN8807

JoshN8807 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
DM13 Offers

So quick question for you guys I'm looking to trade a hunter Ego11 and Ive been offered two different DM13's. Also been offered a G6r however on another note I want to change to a good spool gun and I'm wondering why Im seeing alot of lowballs being throwed at the DM13 as to me that gun is little over a year old and retailed at 1300+ and ive been seeing them going for 375 or so I'm not sure but that seems a tad low for such a new gun..My case being If I to were trade I would hate for it to depreciate so much that Its just better off keeping my Ego11 as they arent depreciating as quickly..Whats up with this guys!?
JoshN8807 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-16-2014, 08:59 AM #2
Razgriz2006
BG Falcon

Razgriz2006 plays in the APPA D5 division
You are better off selling your ego for cash and then buying a DM if you want one.

The dm13 didn't have any new features over the dm12.

This coupled with the radical change of the 14 makes the 13 an ugly duckling.

That's just my opinion. A Dm13 is probably a very good bang for buck buy right now.
Razgriz2006 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 07:05 AM #3
s.gadomski

s.gadomski owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
s.gadomski has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
s.gadomski has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
i bought a dm14 in early september brand new for $900.
Now if you look around you could probably find one for as low as $750 because the 15 came out, which isn't worth the extra money in my opinion, but if money is no object to you then why not?
With all that being said, i just traded a geo1 for a dm13, because i was so overly please with how the 14 shot. Yes there will be some differences between the two guns, but because of the barrel, quiet and smooth shot, no "kick", and with how gentile it is on brittle paint, i would suggest a DM all day.
This didn't really do much to answer your question, but if you get a 14 or even a 12/13, you WILL be happy with it.