Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-19-2017, 06:38 PM #1
ParkwayDrive59x

DYE DM15 leak question??

So I was test shooting my DM15 about 1000 balls fine playing with the LPR and HPR settings. Cleaned it, greased it, and put it away.

Very next day I did the same thing showing a friend but when put the air in and turned the ASA on, air was shooting out the center hold in the front foregrip (I took the front foregrip off to see where it was coming from) I unscrewed the LRP completely out checked o-rings and it was fine. put it back in and screwed the LPR to the recommended 3 turns out from resistance. Then it started working fine. What the hell happened and how do i prevent this from occurring again??

Thanks----Adam
ParkwayDrive59x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-19-2017, 09:46 PM #2
ParkwayDrive59x

I found the issue. Broke the 010 purple oring in the hyper4 regulator. Still tho, how do i prevent this from happening. did i do something wrong?
ParkwayDrive59x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 05:13 PM #3
mueller
hypocriticizer

the oring on the brass adjusting/seat retainer screw?

It's usually a function of cleanliness with that one - schmutz gets up in there, adjustments get made, the oring rides across the schmutz. it's not a big deal/uncommon, just try to keep it clean especially sand/hard debris.

Id' be more nervous about the brass adjuster in FRONT of the gun for LPR, I recommend "plugging" that with something to avoid the perfect paint shot going in. I use an '05 matrix rubber detent myself.

I used to bullseye womp rats in my T16 back home, they're not much bigger than the brass adjuster screw
mueller is offline   Reply With Quote