PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-03-2016, 12:24 AM #1
bonusball024

bonusball024 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
New trigger for DM8

Just got a DM8 and while I like everything about it the stock trigger on that model is horrendous... too much side to side slop and the stock spring is very soft (i.e. not snappy enough) Can I have some recommendations on a new trigger? I was considering the Ironman trigger but other than shape I don't know how much better it would be over stock (opinions please?). I know critical raze triggers always have good reviews but I'm not sure I want to spend that much on a new trigger or on a gun I didn't spend that much money on. Between the CP trigger, violent trigger, and the Ironman trigger what's the verdict?

Old 09-03-2016, 07:12 AM #2
tyronejk
titular

tyronejk plays in the MiLP
tyronejk is an NCPA player
tyronejk plays in the APPA D4 division
tyronejk supports Ninja Paintball
I highly recommend the Critical trigger, but it is expensive. I think the Violent trigger is alright and so is the Ironman trigger. I hate CP triggers. I think stock Dye triggers are better.

I've found that replacing the trigger spring with opposing magnets makes a huge difference in DMs. You could try that first, or get a Violent trigger along with some magnets.
tyronejk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 08:25 PM #3
dyechild03

has been a member for 10 years
Personally, I hate CP triggers on DM's and never used one since I my UL'd PM6. I replaced it with a Critical trigger as soon as they came out and I loved it. Search for a used critical trigger, and the ironman trigger will be your second best option.
dyechild03 is offline   Reply With Quote