Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2007, 01:49 PM #43
MyBalls-UrFace

www.southsideimages.com has some pics up, none of our team but still more to come. they usually have great pics and of every team.

http://www.knoxvillepaintballsports.com
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-30-2007, 03:53 PM #44
rlnxt

I would like the woodland camo shells or if we cant get them then smoke and benjamin will probably want woodland camo
Old 05-30-2007, 04:38 PM #45
wildeman

wildeman is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Jared, I'll get black or blue. I thought red or blue was what you wanted.

Shane, the camo is fugly, but whatever you guys want.

I think john is going to go to the field wednesday, so yall can figure it out and let me know what you decide about mspa.
Old 05-30-2007, 09:32 PM #46
MyBalls-UrFace

I talked with luke on the way home from practice today and he and I both want to go to mspa. This is probably the only one i will go to as well if we decide to go to any others. ben and shane said they would go if other ppl didnt want to. soo we need to figure something out.

Old 05-30-2007, 09:50 PM #47
nightkast939

nightkast939 plays in the MiLP
nightkast939 plays in the APPA D3 division
Okay to make it simple, I'll only go if you need a spot filled. I know other people would really want to go. It's no big deal to me. So once it's all worked out and you need another player, I'm up for it.

Also Shane is wierd, I want a SMOKE shell.
Old 05-30-2007, 10:02 PM #48
wildeman

Smoke is a good call.

Well, the more I think about this the more I'm not liking this situation. The whole point of us playing mspa is to get another good practice in as a team. I feel bad for oompa, but our guys are going to have to come first. We need our guys to get in the time together to help us blend as a team.

Did you guys talk to john at the field? What did he have to say about it?
Old 05-30-2007, 10:30 PM #49
MyBalls-UrFace

John didnt say much b/c he wasnt there, also some ppl are wanting to have wed. as a closed practice day for store teams only or invitation only. Sean you need to talk to hard knox more about that subject

Old 05-30-2007, 11:06 PM #50
nightkast939

Yeah John was definitely not there. Also from what it sounds like Wednesday are going to become a pretty popular thing now. I know alot of people that have talked about coming. If it does become "open" to anyone it'll become just like a Sunday practice. I see benefits of both options.

I also love the fact of practicing together as a team like that, but it's an expensive practice. I can afford it but I can turn around and spend that money on more practicing so I really don't' care. You'll learn that quick, I'm flexible.

Last edited by nightkast939 : 05-30-2007 at 11:11 PM.
Old 05-31-2007, 01:16 AM #51
MyBalls-UrFace

I think we should keep Sunday practice as open to anyone, but hard knox had a point the more ppl the less reps we get and its hard to work on what we need to work on. I was pleased with today I honed my skills laning and im ready to mow some faces sunday!

Old 05-31-2007, 09:09 AM #52
wildeman

Welll, since I can't be there on wednesdays because of work it's really up to you guys. If you and the hardknox guys want to make wednesdays closed/shop teams only/by invitation then I'm okay with it.

I thought john was going to go out there, but he must have changed his mind. I'll talk to him thursday night at the north shop. If you guys want to have a say in the matter I would suggest you be down there also. Otherwise, whatever gets decided thursday night will be how it will be.

Ben, I appreciate you being flexable and I appreciate you being a team player. I'm just not sure what would be best for everyone. I know how john feels and I respect that. I feel bad for oompa too. I like oompa and if we had had another slot he would have been asked to be on the team. But as of right now, you and either shane or rusty would be missing out on this opportunity. Either that or I'll be sitting this one out so shane and rusty can both go. Any which way you slice it it's a tough decision.
Old 05-31-2007, 09:57 AM #53
wildeman

Well, we're about down to the last of the gift cert. money. We've got 24.00 from aps and 17.00 from pbk left. Don't forget there will be some shipping charges also. I added some matrix and ego oring kits. I think everyone except for rusty is pretty well accounted for. Shane, mike, or ben tell rusty to get on the stick. If there is something he wants/needs that costs more than we have left I can drop an oring kit or a detent pack off. Nothing has been spent yet so if yall want to change anything let me know.
Old 05-31-2007, 02:23 PM #54
rlnxt

Rusty said that all he wanted was a pack of detents and on the mspa thing im just as flexible as benjamin also i am voting as wednesday being a closed practice that way we can as many reps as we can in
Old 05-31-2007, 02:50 PM #55
nightkast939

Well you should be playing no matter. You are the one that is friends with the owners and it'd be pointless for us to go and you not to. Plus you need to play more games with us.
Old 05-31-2007, 05:34 PM #56
rlnxt

who all will be out sunday
Old 05-31-2007, 07:59 PM #57
nightkast939

I know from what it looks like on their thread ok will not be out there, not sure about Hardknox yet but I'll be out there. I'm always out there.
Old 05-31-2007, 09:53 PM #58
MyBalls-UrFace

All of shockforce should be out there, except john. hardknox will be there and i asked bryan if ok was coming down and i think he said yes. and theres always a few loose guys out there. we will def be able to run 5's with hardknox

Old 05-31-2007, 10:24 PM #59
shortbus865

hey guys this is sam some of u know me some of u don`t .but congrats on the 2 place at cfoa.ill be out there maybe sunday. if my halo gets to working?
Old 05-31-2007, 10:32 PM #60
rlnxt

thanks, and you should defininately find a few more people and come out here
Old 05-31-2007, 10:54 PM #61
Houston1243
Blue Barracudas

hardknox will always have atleast four or 5 there

CROSS-EYED D3 X-BALL
GET BIG
Old 05-31-2007, 11:21 PM #62
nightkast939

Well same if you didn't put drywall screws through your halo then it'd work. But I have a Halo if you need one. So show up anyways.
Old 05-31-2007, 11:40 PM #63
rlnxt

see i told you so
Closed Thread