XxNumbuhxXxOnexX's Feedback - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

 
Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-27-2007, 07:33 PM #1
XxNumbuhxXxOnexX
*Teh Shlt*
 
XxNumbuhxXxOnexX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Who's Asking? (NorCal)
XxNumbuhxXxOnexX's Feedback

Post here if you've bought or traded something with me. Do not post here otherwise.

Last edited by XxNumbuhxXxOnexX : 04-17-2007 at 10:08 PM.
XxNumbuhxXxOnexX is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-24-2007, 10:20 PM #2
pbdude999 (Banned)
 
pbdude999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: nor *cal
.

Last edited by pbdude999 : 04-08-2007 at 01:26 PM.
pbdude999 is offline  
Old 03-24-2007, 10:37 PM #3
drake89
fire
 
drake89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
he bought a barrel of me. A+++! very mature and great communicator
drake89 is offline  
Old 03-24-2007, 10:48 PM #4
562-bandit
Itchy Lot.
 
562-bandit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: city of angels
562-bandit has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
traded an angel for some elevtronics a while back but his old screen name was banned (markwebster) but the code for one item wasnt given B+
__________________
old
BMDT:<3.
"_WARRIOR_:
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

"em0r0x0rz: My friend was allergic to bees and got a tattoo.
RIP"
562-bandit is offline  
Old 03-25-2007, 09:02 PM #5
pbmstrtppmnn98
allamericannerve
 
pbmstrtppmnn98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: dont care
traded fs for his angel, everything was exactly how it was described. a+++
__________________
99% of paint ballers talk s**t if you are the other 1% that have bunkerd them put this in your sig

Cody Szmik Fan Club #11
Philly American Fan Club # 420

MY FEEDBACK
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1948123
pbmstrtppmnn98 is offline  
Old 03-26-2007, 12:51 PM #6
HEART O GRAM
 
 
HEART O GRAM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Cape Coral Florida
trade my ion for his freestyle ( on Old account ) great trader A+
__________________
Ascendancy Apparel Check It Out !!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...9#post58525109
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...2#post58525252
myspace.com/ascendancyapparel
HEART O GRAM is offline  
Old 03-27-2007, 10:35 AM #7
bubba69089
iMPULSe AddicT
 
bubba69089's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: c-mont
Bought an empire barrel kit off him. Great communication, fast shipping, and very good to deal with! Would do business with him again! A++
__________________
☆☆ Dirty Imp Owners Club ☆☆

|Impulse Barrels (CP)|
bubba69089 is offline  
Old 03-29-2007, 06:38 PM #8
stevo90981
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
traded for his ion really reliable very nice guy would definetly do business with him again A+++
stevo90981 is offline  
Old 04-17-2007, 09:58 PM #9
pbdude999 (Banned)
 
pbdude999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: nor *cal
leve great feedback for a great guy!!

Last edited by pbdude999 : 04-17-2007 at 10:48 PM.
pbdude999 is offline  
Old 04-17-2007, 10:08 PM #10
XxNumbuhxXxOnexX
*Teh Shlt*
 
XxNumbuhxXxOnexX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Who's Asking? (NorCal)
Post here if you've bought or traded something with me. Do not post here otherwise.

Last edited by XxNumbuhxXxOnexX : 04-22-2007 at 10:07 PM.
XxNumbuhxXxOnexX is offline  
Old 04-22-2007, 11:09 PM #11
grumz05
 
 
grumz05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
traded my NERVE AND HALO for his PM5...deal went pretty smooth....good trader!
__________________
BLACK PM6-~-ul frame, ul barrel, orange bolt, function on/off, hybrid feedneck, hybrid bolt guide, tophat mod!
BLACK PMR-~-cp on\off, ndz trigger, ul barrel!


SWEET ULD PM6 FOR SALE-- http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...8#post38872868

FEEDBACK! (17+,0-)->http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1732882
grumz05 is offline  
Old 05-27-2007, 09:55 PM #12
Tampa_USF2009
Mini Cooper S
 
Tampa_USF2009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Elmira NY
Traded with this guy
Xbox 360 package for his Nerve with a Halo v35 and Nitro Tank


well i shipped out first hopin he wouldnt screw me and he didnt


THanks....thank you VERY much actually


we had a little heat in the middle of the trade...but got through it....we both got hot headed but very quickly both of us retained our dignity and rememberd our proffesionalism


very good trader...probly a great seller as well

i highly recomend service with him...

the only con id say is Communication....thats for ANYBODY though including myslef during our trade.....we both left out a couple things and thus led to an argument...

COMMUNICATE COMMUNICATE COMMUNICATE....that goes for you NumbuhOne and for me and for everyone buying selling trading on any forum


again +++++++++
Tampa_USF2009 is offline  
 




Posting Rules
Forum Jump