PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-19-2007, 09:40 PM #1
Lim-Dul
The Necromancer

Nme L.e. Bps?

I hear people saying that they are/were shooting their NMEs at like 20+ BPS - I wonder if that's true. I mean - even when I set my debounce 1 ms or into eye-mode 1 with ramping "capped" at 30 BPS the solenoid won't tick that fast. Today I measured around 10 BPS at a chrono... Hmmm...

Am I doing sth. wrong? Is there something wrong with my NME?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-19-2007, 10:28 PM #2
nme2110the2nd
will strip for paint.

your doing something wrong the nme can cycel up to 35 bps
pic cominng soon
black etek2
"it's not hip-hop it's electro,prick".
Old 05-19-2007, 11:03 PM #3
SEAL 6
The Anti-Hype

SEAL 6 is playing at Living Legends VI
SEAL 6 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
something is definately wrong. try lowering your dwell
System X NME LE Black/Silver
(but everyone still loves the minimag)
Old 05-20-2007, 01:16 AM #4
Brute06

Something has to be wrong. I was scaring some noobs a while ago and set mine up to 25 at NXL full auto. It was awesome. The thing just hummed. I think the noobs had to get new underwear. LOL BTW, it was just woodsball. I didn't have paint in it.
Old 05-20-2007, 05:03 AM #5
Lim-Dul
The Necromancer

I'm running the marker on stock settings except for debounce 6. Ah - and yes, I checked the battery.

I'll check how fast it'll shoot at full auto.

Is there a way to make the NME cycle faster than at stock settings? I mean - it's not as if some orings haven't been greased or some valves broken - I'm speaking about the solenoid cycle rate - with no paint and no air in the marker...
Old 05-20-2007, 09:55 AM #6
Lim-Dul
The Necromancer

Ah - and I have a new problem. My NME won't shoot over ~260 fps... 0_o

I turn the regulator one way - the fps decrease, I turn it the other way, they increase till about 260 and then they start dropping like hell again.

Any idea what the problem might be? Should I turn my dwell up to shoot at higher fps?
Old 05-20-2007, 11:29 AM #7
gator50
futurama?

gator50 is BST Trusted
gator50 plays in the PSP
gator50 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
gator50 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim-Dul View Post
I hear people saying that they are/were shooting their NMEs at like 20+ BPS - I wonder if that's true. I mean - even when I set my debounce 1 ms or into eye-mode 1 with ramping "capped" at 30 BPS the solenoid won't tick that fast. Today I measured around 10 BPS at a chrono... Hmmm...

Am I doing sth. wrong? Is there something wrong with my NME?
if you did 10 over a big red rec crono, add about 5 bps to whatever it says your shooting, we found that out the hard way yesterday at a tournament, lets just say 18 bps showed up at 14 on the red chrono. you need a pac timer (i think) that is what the psp ref that pulled our gun told us.

ATLANTA OUTRAGE
Old 05-20-2007, 12:07 PM #8
Lim-Dul
The Necromancer

Yeah - I noticed. And yes, it was a red chrono.

By the way - I found a sloution to the "260 fps problem" as well. It turned out that the previous owner tweaked the gun for reball practice (and reballs wear off too quickly with high fps) - I'll have to completely re-set the gun, not only the HPR, but the LPR too... -.-
Old 05-20-2007, 01:40 PM #9
Lim-Dul
The Necromancer

OK - I've recorded my solenoid clicking in unlimited full auto. Would you be so kind and compare this sound to the sound your NMEs are making? (unaired of course ;-)... You can even record the sounds yourself and post them here so I can compare them as well. :-D The standard Windows Sound Recorder and a microphone are all you need. ^^

http://www.codclan.org/junk/solenoid.wma

Last edited by Lim-Dul : 05-20-2007 at 03:22 PM.
Old 05-20-2007, 03:22 PM #10
Polygamist13
DoomedNova

^^^Music to my ears........
Old 05-20-2007, 10:56 PM #11
Brute06

The thing is, what was it set to??? We have to know what it was supposed to be hitting in order to tell you if it's OK.
Old 05-21-2007, 08:22 AM #12
Lim-Dul
The Necromancer

This uncapped Full Auto with eyes off (and if the eyes weren't off, it's Eye Mode 2 anyway, so no cap)... Everything at stock settings, fresh after a reset - I only set the ROF cap to 30 just to make sure that there's no way that this is the limiting factor (even if it's Eye Mode 2)...
Old 05-21-2007, 08:30 AM #13
nme2110the2nd
will strip for paint.

it will only shoot 10bps with the eyes off
pic cominng soon
black etek2
"it's not hip-hop it's electro,prick".
Old 05-21-2007, 04:11 PM #14
tntpoof

NME shooting low bps LOL

Damn my NME shots 32 bps all day long .. Ok here is the solution to the guy shouting 260 thats the LPR not maine reg. the thing stcking out the front of the gun under the barrel.... Ok my nme rips thats why I bought it I have a 06 Le. with the shirly board.. WAS . In Psp mode with a few tweks it will outshot my halo with the Z board and the larger belt drive wheel. my halo will feed a constant 32 bps.. NME are the fastest marker out any 1 says diff Lets play some Blister Ball.. They call me Pops.. Big REd ..TnT.. and a few I can say here Im a Old dude like 43 LOL I love bringing on pain.. My balls your face.
Old 05-21-2007, 07:46 PM #15
SEAL 6
The Anti-Hype

actually try it with paint and air, clicking the noid isn't that accurate. what's your dwell and BIP delay at?
Old 05-21-2007, 09:54 PM #16
Brute06

NME2110, it's 13 bps with the eyes off.

tnt..... ummmmm....what?? How did you get the NME to shoot 32bps again, and what proof do you have of that?? The electronics only let it do 30, so I'm kinda curious on this one. I didn't know Halos had Z boards, I thought that was eggys. I know the halo has the Vic board but I've not seen other boards that get above 30bps. I've seen Karnis that have done 45cps, and a stock spyder can do 60cps, but the only loader that comes close to feeding those guns is a qloader. By the way, where do you play again??? What field allows you to put your gun into 32bps ramping??? I also don't see how playing blister ball would make your gun faster...... doesn't really make sense to me. I don't really understand what your post has to do with helping this kid out, other than the fps thing, which was not exactly correct. The velocity is adjusted through the HPR. The LPR only adjusts the pressure going to the ram. The only reason the LPR can affect velocity is because by bringing up the pressure, you allow the ram to move quicker and actually achieve its truest dwell (basically, if the noid is staying open 8ms and the LPR is higher, the ram will be opening the valve for almost the full 8ms, whereas if the ram isn't as pressurized, it might only be holding the valve open for 6 or 7ms).

I agree with SEAL. Try it out with paint and air, and with eyes on in mode 1 in NXL full auto. Make sure your BIP is low and your ROF is around 25. See what that does.
Old 05-21-2007, 11:58 PM #17
SEAL 6
The Anti-Hype

Brute06 are you kidding? WiT My nMe ON LOLOMGRoLF Mode mY GA+ GOeZzz LeikE 89BPS AnD i MOw Teh foo0LZZ ALL dAY CUz Mi NME Izz Teh AGGZZZZOORZZZZ
Old 05-22-2007, 04:50 AM #18
Lim-Dul
The Necromancer

Quote:
I agree with SEAL. Try it out with paint and air, and with eyes on in mode 1 in NXL full auto. Make sure your BIP is low and your ROF is around 25. See what that does.
Will do. ^^

P.S. I'm not that much of a "kid" anymore - I'm actually 24 - if I sound childish then it must have something to do with English not being my mother tongue. :-P
Old 05-22-2007, 07:44 PM #19
SEAL 6
The Anti-Hype

lol, i was making fun of tntpoof
Old 05-22-2007, 10:59 PM #20
Brute06

I was wondering why Lim-Dul was offended. He wasn't making fun of you Lim-Dul. We're just trying to help you out. I didn't think you sounded childish at all. We don't usually make fun of people in the Sys X forum. The people in this forum are pretty nice and very helpful.
Old 05-23-2007, 12:41 AM #21
proto baller 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brute06 View Post
NME2110, it's 13 bps with the eyes off.

tnt..... ummmmm....what?? How did you get the NME to shoot 32bps again, and what proof do you have of that?? The electronics only let it do 30, so I'm kinda curious on this one. I didn't know Halos had Z boards, I thought that was eggys. I know the halo has the Vic board but I've not seen other boards that get above 30bps. I've seen Karnis that have done 45cps, and a stock spyder can do 60cps, but the only loader that comes close to feeding those guns is a qloader. By the way, where do you play again??? What field allows you to put your gun into 32bps ramping??? I also don't see how playing blister ball would make your gun faster...... doesn't really make sense to me. I don't really understand what your post has to do with helping this kid out, other than the fps thing, which was not exactly correct. The velocity is adjusted through the HPR. The LPR only adjusts the pressure going to the ram. The only reason the LPR can affect velocity is because by bringing up the pressure, you allow the ram to move quicker and actually achieve its truest dwell (basically, if the noid is staying open 8ms and the LPR is higher, the ram will be opening the valve for almost the full 8ms, whereas if the ram isn't as pressurized, it might only be holding the valve open for 6 or 7ms).

to settle this dispute, the system x nme can cylcle the bolt at 30 cps... the fastest bps ever recored was 32.4 bps preforemed with a q loader and a automag... u didnt achieve this and every user knows it..