Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-25-2007, 02:49 AM #43
warbeak2099
That is my foot!

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastermind26 View Post
And yet, you take the time to write a post about them.
He's got to get it out someway. Posting his feelings/opinions on this forum is a perfectly reasonable outlet.
#12 Italian Baller
“The real test of a man is not how well he plays the role he has invented for himself, but how well he plays the role that destiny assigned to him.”
-Václav Havel
Old 05-25-2007, 08:30 AM #44
Mastermind26
We are moons

Mastermind26 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by warbeak2099 View Post
He's got to get it out someway. Posting his feelings/opinions on this forum is a perfectly reasonable outlet.
venting is fine. I made the post to illustrate that for all the hate, he still talks about them and that is what keeps them alive (in the spotlight).

The more fuel you add to their fire, the less they will shut up and go away.

CK member #04 (???)
Old 05-26-2007, 11:05 PM #45
southernkid7892

I find it funny that there website is "godhatesfags" when in the BIBLE it says not to hate. Goodluck MVP.

I hate these ****ers they deserve to die a slow painful death.
that doesn't make sense you ****ing inbred, you're either smoking hot or you are not smoking hot.
that's like saying your pet is kind-of a dog.
Old 05-27-2007, 10:28 AM #46
spsu_cj
Truth.Seeker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernkid7892 View Post
I find it funny that there website is "godhatesfags" when in the BIBLE it says not to hate. Goodluck MVP.

I hate these ****ers they deserve to die a slow painful death.
True, but in the OT, it's expressed that homosexual acts are an abomination to God; thus, God hates sin.

Anyway, I myself am a Christian and do not in any way condone what the WBC has ever done, nor do I believe God would. They feel comfortable when they have their friends with them, but when they're alone, I'm sure they contemplate their beliefs.
Old 05-27-2007, 10:45 AM #47
avantkid1939
ms paint sk1llz

go get em MVP! Awareness of that church would be great. you might make it big, get on national news, who knows.
Old 05-27-2007, 10:35 PM #48
Lehk
<3 Phoenix

WBC isn't ignorant at all, they are provacateurs and real life trolls. they profit off lawsuits when people get pissed and attack them.

the whole thing is a scam perpetuated by the fact that nobody had decided to open fire on them yet.
Old 05-27-2007, 10:47 PM #49
slateman

slateman is a Supporting Member
slateman is a founding member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lehk View Post
WBC isn't ignorant at all, they are provacateurs and real life trolls. they profit off lawsuits when people get pissed and attack them.

the whole thing is a scam perpetuated by the fact that nobody had decided to open fire on them yet.
You'd only be making martyrs out of them
Old 05-27-2007, 11:03 PM #50
Violation

I think Stellarknight has said before he lives walking distance from the church. Might want to talk to him if you decide to go.
He was saying that pot is somewhat more valuable than children."
Old 05-27-2007, 11:26 PM #51
Charles666
cwatididthar?

*I did not read the 3 pages.

I find this a very good idea. I would love to participate, but distance, money and my age stop me. I encourage you guys to make it a really big event. Try making a website, you would get a free host for sure.

If you make it more official, for example having a website, that would help a lot to spread the word.

ST:You're not one of us.
Old 05-29-2007, 12:36 AM #52
warbeak2099
That is my foot!

Does the mob still sell hits? I'm sure the rates have gone down what with the reduced demand caused by the decreasing size of the market.
#12 Italian Baller
“The real test of a man is not how well he plays the role he has invented for himself, but how well he plays the role that destiny assigned to him.”
-Václav Havel
Old 05-29-2007, 03:20 AM #53
StellarKnight
Mind Erasure

StellarKnight is a Supporting Member
StellarKnight is a founding member
StellarKnight has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violation View Post
I think Stellarknight has said before he lives walking distance from the church. Might want to talk to him if you decide to go.
The church is literally 5 blocks from my house. I drive by it whenever I visit one of my buddies.

And as for your plan MVP, it's noble indeed, but it would need to be more indepth than just protesting outside their church. They have daily protests all over Topeka so if your serious about going through with this, PM me.
Evil presupposes a moral decision, intention, and some forethought. A moron doesn't stop to think or reason. He acts on instinct, like a stable animal, convinced he's doing good, that he's always right, and sanctimoniously proud to go around ****ing up . . .What the world needs is more thoroughly evil people and fewer idiot ****heads.
Old 05-29-2007, 08:12 AM #54
Overbear
#2 Anti Stim Club Member!

Overbear is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by StellarKnight View Post
The church is literally 5 blocks from my house. I drive by it whenever I visit one of my buddies.

And as for your plan MVP, it's noble indeed, but it would need to be more indepth than just protesting outside their church. They have daily protests all over Topeka so if your serious about going through with this, PM me.
tell me, what keeps the local rednecks from just running down that "churches" memebers? I mean, your a local, I don't get it. If I was a local I think by now I would have got 8-9 of my more...colorful friends together, caught 3-4 of them out in the open and given them a beatdown.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man - Thomas Jefferson

A democracy is, two wolves and a sheep voting on dinner.
A republic is, two sheep and a wolf voting on dinner.
A constitutional republic is, voting on dinner is expressly forbidden and the sheep are armed.

Armed gays don't get bashed - www.pinkpistols.org

ssgaR: 'faith is the path of least resistance'."

Rapier7: Don't be a douche
Old 05-29-2007, 01:59 PM #55
StellarKnight
Mind Erasure

StellarKnight is a Supporting Member
StellarKnight is a founding member
StellarKnight has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overbear View Post
tell me, what keeps the local rednecks from just running down that "churches" memebers? I mean, your a local, I don't get it. If I was a local I think by now I would have got 8-9 of my more...colorful friends together, caught 3-4 of them out in the open and given them a beatdown.
They're almost like mafia. The police don't dare touch them, and a few people in town have ended up missing after messing with members personally.

I'm torn on the issue; one part of me does want to just drive my car right through their 15 person protest group, but another part just wants to ignore them and let them live in their bull**** fantasy world. In all reality, they're not trying to convert people over to their religion, they're merely saying that everyone else is doomed to hell. And as offensive and repugnant as they are, I don't have any right to inflict any bodily harm to them (as much as I would like to).
Evil presupposes a moral decision, intention, and some forethought. A moron doesn't stop to think or reason. He acts on instinct, like a stable animal, convinced he's doing good, that he's always right, and sanctimoniously proud to go around ****ing up . . .What the world needs is more thoroughly evil people and fewer idiot ****heads.
Old 05-29-2007, 02:15 PM #56
Mastermind26
We are moons

Mastermind26 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by StellarKnight View Post
I'm torn on the issue; one part of me does want to just drive my car right through their 15 person protest group, but another part just wants to ignore them and let them live in their bull**** fantasy world. In all reality, they're not trying to convert people over to their religion, they're merely saying that everyone else is doomed to hell. And as offensive and repugnant as they are, I don't have any right to inflict any bodily harm to them (as much as I would like to).
See you exercise sound judgment, something OB seems to be lacking given that he would jump at the chance to rough up people of this "church" and possibly ANY of the religious people of the world because they are not humans anymore.

Just because they are complete idiots and say some really outlandish and down right insane and hateful things, you don't go and kick'em in the shins.

NORMAL people don't around beating everyone who disagrees with them.

CK member #04 (???)
Old 05-29-2007, 03:51 PM #57
Charles666
cwatididthar?

Quote:
See you exercise sound judgment, something OB seems to be lacking given that he would jump at the chance to rough up people of this "church" and possibly ANY of the religious people of the world because they are not humans anymore.

Just because they are complete idiots and say some really outlandish and down right insane and hateful things, you don't go and kick'em in the shins.

If they were only thinking that and letting other people live the way they want, that would be O.K. . But that's not what they are doing.

ST:You're not one of us.
Old 05-29-2007, 04:34 PM #58
xxxarsonist
Tommy Noble

I have a tattoo depicting this church being burned to the ground.

I hate Fred Phelps.
Old 05-29-2007, 04:57 PM #59
lolers. (Banned)

Quote:
See you exercise sound judgment, something OB seems to be lacking

NORMAL people dont inflict personal attacks, whether it be physical, emotional, mental or verbal.
Old 05-29-2007, 05:13 PM #60
16_ProGat
Registered Cockerphile

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxarsonist View Post
I have a tattoo depicting this church being burned to the ground.

I hate Fred Phelps.
I saw it. I like it. Do you ever have to expain it? lol

What are your chances of shooting fred and getting away with it?
Old 05-29-2007, 05:51 PM #61
alex06

If you do it before June 11th, I would be happy to join you.
Old 05-29-2007, 07:12 PM #62
xxxarsonist
Tommy Noble

Quote:
Originally Posted by 16_ProGat View Post
I saw it. I like it. Do you ever have to expain it? lol

What are your chances of shooting fred and getting away with it?
i explain it everytime someone asks what my tattoo is of.

The chances of getting away with it are about the same as killing some random John Doe. Do it the right way, and plan it out, and youre set.
Old 05-29-2007, 07:22 PM #63
Overbear
#2 Anti Stim Club Member!

Overbear is a Supporting Member
Quote:

Gays have been atacked, beaten, even killed for how long now. I figure I am just paying the "faithful" back in aces for all their "love", and yea I know what your going to say "but not all religious people do that"....Silence makes you just as guilty, not all germans were nazi and killed jews, but alot of germans kept their mouths shut and didnt stand up to the few who did.

That said, no one in the WBC even ranks as a human, so it would be more like killing a rat in your house, a little messy but not anything anyone should get too upset over.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man - Thomas Jefferson

A democracy is, two wolves and a sheep voting on dinner.
A republic is, two sheep and a wolf voting on dinner.
A constitutional republic is, voting on dinner is expressly forbidden and the sheep are armed.

Armed gays don't get bashed - www.pinkpistols.org

ssgaR: 'faith is the path of least resistance'."

Rapier7: Don't be a douche