Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-19-2014, 07:41 PM #1
IBCOHO

BT Omega

Have a stupid question on the BT Omega. I want to get the eGrip and was wondering if I can use any hopper. I put the Dye Rotor on and it fit fine. Was not sure why there were not any pics or videos showing the BT Omega with other hoppers except for the Empire hopper. I have been thinking is it due to other hoppers impact line of sight or other hoppers will not function due to design.

Anyone else with a BT Omega and have any comments on it? I won this in a raffle and my son loves it even though I have 3 Axes and a PE Geo and Etha. Go figure!
IBCOHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-20-2014, 06:55 AM #2
IBCOHO

I ordered the eGrip from Empire last night so I guess I will try all my Hopperrs e.g. rotor, halo, etc. and will post how they function as soon as my son tries them out.
Old 05-23-2014, 10:28 PM #3
IBCOHO

Wow! Guess the BT Omega is not a desired marker!
Old 05-27-2014, 10:10 PM #4
Cdn_Cuda
Balls to You!

Cdn_Cuda owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
I have a BT assault, which is an earlier version of the omega (I believe). With the standard feed adaptor you can run any hopper like rotor, or spire etc. the BT hopper they show is the BT rip clip which is a cross between a tippmann cyclone and a halo loader.

Now I believe the omega's top rail/sight/handle may be too high and interfere with a hopper like a rotor. So that is the only concern I would see.

Last edited by Cdn_Cuda : 05-30-2014 at 12:02 PM.
Cdn_Cuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 03:58 PM #5
PaperBoyWS
"Hell Must Fear Us"

PaperBoyWS owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PaperBoyWS has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PaperBoyWS has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
A force fed hopper such as the Rotor would be recommended. Without it, the bolt will more than likely chop paint at higher rates of fire.
Empire Trracer. Tippmann SL-68 II. Tippmann TiPX. DP Rev-I. PE Geo+. Sheridan KP3. Milsig MK3 CQB Pro. 2k2 WGP pump 'cocker. WGP Trilogy Pro.
PaperBoyWS is offline   Reply With Quote