Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2007, 05:42 PM #1
GiantRutgersFan (Banned)

Jersey Shore cops are a bunch of ******s....

Idk about the real police, but they hire loads of unqualified people in the summer due to the fact that their is like 20 times as many people around as in the off season.

Last year I was chilling with my buddy and our girlfriends. we were drinking on the beach. Anyways, we go to the boardwalk and I was just finishing up my captain morgan and coke. So a cop yells at me to walk over to him (off the boardwalk and in an alley). So i throw my cup into a garbage on my way over. and the ****** is like "why you throw that away you ****er?" then im like "it was garbage and I didnt want to carry it. no real reason...." Then he's like "hey ****er if you werent such a decicive **** I wouldnt write you a ticket." And I am getting steamed up now so im like "theres no need for this ****ing language so step back." Then the second cop pushes me and says "stop being a smartass". I wasnt handcuffed or nothing and was very tempted to kick his ***.

But i kept my cool fortunatly. Got a $400 ticket though...

But really they just tried to push my buttons and are a bunch of power hungry wanna be cops who are a failure at life. I mean, I like the real police in my town and stuff a lot. but the wanna be's at the shore suck. (they arent sworn police officers, they are under qualified summer help. they have no gun and need to call the real police to arrest people. all they can do is write tickets)
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-14-2007, 05:43 PM #2
AndyAllen019
INSOMNIAWESOME

Annual Supporting Member
AndyAllen019 is a Moderator
AndyAllen019 is a Supporting Member
AndyAllen019 is playing at Living Legends VII
AndyAllen019 supports our troops
AndyAllen019 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
http://www.livejournal.com/