PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-02-2007, 08:49 AM #85
Big Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by uaefalcons View Post
It would be nice to play when the field is wet... hmmm smells like tampa...

Yap! always nice if it's wet! Like Tampa Mud Fest! But what I like in Tampa are the Top less waitresses that you can touch except leaking! The only problem here in the Island...some bargirls wear nothing except for band aid and San Mig Tansans (all the way!)...ooops...sorry! My field is only in Pasay (near Airforce One and Miss Universal).

Wan't to have practice before the game at Airforce One? I'm available to be your tour guide...first round is mine!
Big Brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-02-2007, 08:52 AM #86
DreamCatcher
Paintball Cheerleader

Quote:
Originally Posted by uaefalcons View Post
Its in the mail mhay. see you soon! Thanks for the hotel booking by the way. babawi nalang ako pag dating pinas.
dapat lang...
Old 10-02-2007, 09:01 AM #87
Big Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamCatcher View Post
dapat lang...
Ooops sorry May...I forgot that you are monitoring the posts...let's just go to Baclaran instead...sorry! Just wanna have some fun! I't's only a joke!

Congrats in advance! I'm really happy that you are there to help out...I think they now have realized that the girls of ASIAN CUP are not what they have been criticizing before. These girls are the pioneer organizers of the 1st International Paintball event in ASIA.

Sincerely, I'm proud of you...it would be difficult for them without you and Leone (from one of the commitee's words).

Regards,

Let's have coffee after the event...for the meantime...work...work .work!

Last edited by Big Brother : 10-13-2007 at 02:55 AM.
Old 10-03-2007, 12:17 PM #88
evilseeks
Photojournalist

evilseeks is a Paintball photographer
evilseeks helped look for balloons
evilseeks is playing at Living Legends III
hey guys!! check out the new video of team real pinoy! just out a couple of mins ago!

here's the link :

http://youtube.com/watch?v=H-XVkKML0NY

for more information please check out our websites.
ALSO : UPDATES PICTURES
THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!
GO PIMP!!!!
PINOYBALLASOCIETY O.G. member #6
Team REAL Pinoy| XPP | XSP | ElementsMMI| Young Photographers Philippines | Channel V | Franco
Agence France Presse | The Associated Press | Bunk3rd Paintball Magazine| StratoBOX Studios| Helios Project

WWW.FRANZLOPEZPHOTO.MULTIPLY.COM
email : franzlopezphoto@yahoo.com / franz@eccdcouncil.gov.ph

Last edited by evilseeks : 10-03-2007 at 12:28 PM.
evilseeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 09:57 PM #89
Big Brother

Congratulations to all winners!

GLOBAL PINOYS
REAL CHAMPIONS

comming soon at YOUTUBE the match!
Old 10-07-2007, 11:25 PM #90
Booyah!
Heart is all I have!!

Here are the results for PIMP 2007

DIVISION I
1st Team Reaper (South Africa)
2nd Team Datis (Iran)
3rd Team Manila Paintball Authority (Philippines)
4th Team Xtioneer Raskal (Malaysia)

DIVISION 2
1st Team Global Pinoy 2 (Philippines)
2nd Team X-Xtioneer (Malaysia)
3rd Team Real Pinoy (Philippines)
4th Team Infinity (Philippines)

DIVISION 3
1st Team Gotcha Tagly Boyz (Philippines)
2nd Team Zealous (Malaysia)
3rd Team Global Pinoy 3 (Philippines)
4th Team Splat Boi (Philippines)

DIVISION 4
1st Team Energizer
2nd Team Jackpats
3rd Team People Support
4th Team Schick

Congratulations to all the winners.

#30 NIKKO SANTOS
"If you cannot put up, then shut up!"

UNITED PAINTBALLERS OF THE PHILIPPINES
Booyah! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 10:55 AM #91
inaanak_12k
union president

Thumbs up

hey booyah!! congrats !! and to all the organizers (may, me-ann, ruel, gi etc.) job well done !! sooooobrang ganda ng tournament ! ulitin nyo yan next year.

PROUD MOM #18
inaanak_12k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 11:26 AM #92
awsimkidz3
student\killer

Nice one Reaper
awsimkidz3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 12:58 AM #93
BlueBalled

On behalf of the UAE Falcons I would like to say congratulations to the winners and organizers of PIMP. It was one hell of an experience for us and I'm proud to say that we are difinitely going back for future PIMP tourneys. I would like to thank tha guys who helped us, Ruel, May you guys have been awesome. Datis thanks for showing us the ropes, I know we have a lot of work to do. TC thanks for lending us your markers. To the teams that raped us, thank you, it inspired us to Malaysia for the world cup, we are now starting to beg for ticket money. To Pinoy ballers, I couldnt be more proud of you guys, you are awesome players. We learned a lot from this tourney hopefully we will do better in Malaysia...

Mabuhay ang PIMP! Mabuhay ang PALS!
BlueBalled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 04:31 AM #94
bdd686

See u all in WCA...
bdd686 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 09:35 AM #95
iceman_28

iceman_28 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
congrats to pimp!!! job well done!!!! see you at marikina!!

RESPECT IS WHAT WE WANT!!!!!!!!
LOCK AND LOAD IN THE LAND OF ONE
AND IM READY TO DEFEND THE THREE STARS AND THE SUN!!
www.teamrealpinoy.com
www.pinoypaintball.proboards99.com
iceman_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 09:53 AM #96
evilseeks
Photojournalist

the PIMP VIDEO, JUST OUT!! Check it out guys!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AUwUnhqwGq4
Team REAL Pinoy| XPP | XSP | ElementsMMI| Young Photographers Philippines | Channel V | Franco
Agence France Presse | The Associated Press | Bunk3rd Paintball Magazine| StratoBOX Studios| Helios Project

Old 10-09-2007, 09:17 PM #97
domin8
KAMOTE POWER!!!

has been a member for 10 years
Congratulations to all the winners, participants of the PIMP 07 tourney.

Thank you very much to all our sponsors, Local Gov't of Marikina, Energizer, DOT, Bayan Telecommunications, Joey & Company, TC, Draxxus, Planet Eclipse, InfoTXT , Sports unlimited, Solar Sports, 100plus, Rush, San Miguel, Crown, etc

To the PIMP Team, thank you and congratulations!

And to PALS, Junaidi and all the Malaysian Marshalls, Redza, and most expecially to the local marshalls, thank you very much for everything!

RAVI, thank you for making the air work!

Vince Padilla for the Tables, Chairs, Venue, etc

Jojo Agbanlog for the manpower, etc.

Mabuhay Kayong Lahat!

GUSTO KO AKO NAMAN MAGLARO!!!!!!
UNITED PAINTBALLERS of the PHILIPPINES
YM - leanr / AIM - leanoypi
domin8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 10:41 AM #98
GunghoPaul
TEAM XTIONEER-MALAYSIA

To the PIMP Committee,

I would like to thank you for the tremendous effort in making the PIMP(PALS) event work in the Philippines.Having been there and done that many times...trust me when I say I know how it feels like.

So many difficulties and uncertainties and on top of that...to lose money.I think that you guys did a great job and made a ton of sacrifice.Your passion for the sport is second to none in my books.

I take my hat off to your whole team and would like to say that I enjoyed the event very much.I wanted to say special thanks but since all of you have been great....I am just gonna lump it into ONE BIG TQ.

Some things can be better but nobody is perfect.I truly believed that it was the best that can be done given the circumstances and am truly proud to be linked to you guys.

Cheers to all of you...

To All the Teams at PIMP(Esp. Div 1),

Thanks for all the tough fights.My team(Xtioneer Raskal) hated it when we lost but thoroughly enjoyed the fight....it was great.

To the rest we have yet to have a chance to play...thank you for your support of the event and we hope to play you in Div 1 someday...if I last that long...cheers..
GunghoPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 07:59 PM #99
domin8
KAMOTE POWER!!!

has been a member for 10 years
Paul,

BIG thanks to you for bringing PALS to the Philippines and trusting PIMP to organize the BIG event. YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!
UNITED PAINTBALLERS of the PHILIPPINES
YM - leanr / AIM - leanoypi
domin8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 02:49 AM #100
Big Brother

Hi Bro!

Next time try to invite as many crowd as you can. Sayang ganda ng event. If we really want to promote the game of Paintball, let the public know by inviting them. I think thats the primary objective as noted.The Sports Park is half empty and we missed the opportunity...as noted to promote the sports called PAINTBALL.

For reffing, it would be better if we start training the refs ahead of time. Players can train the refs in advance and reinforce them when the Ultimate Judge arrive. We have almost a year to train and veteran participants of PALS is well equipped with the knowledge of the tourney. Good players are still the best refs. None players are the worst!

I pity Paul it seems that he is being blamed for inefficiencies. Others might think that it's Paul's responsiblity to form a counter part. Because if we accepted the work... there are no excuses but to deliver. I feel sorry for PALS.

Hope PALS can set standards in reffing as well. Not only in Malaysia but with other partners (Taiwan, Philippines, Thailand and soon UAE and Guam).

Imagine the expenses incurred in Travelling. Every player expect a good and fair game. Luckily, most of our brothers in Guam are also Pinoys.

I suggest a leg be given to Guam. They are very exposed in good tourneys. Nice chance for us to get a US VISA as well...he! he!

I emphatize with Guam players...you have a strong valid point.

To professionalize the industry we really need professional refs in every country. I think Paul can start setting up good standards and certify refs before they handle such an event.

Poor reffing does not only happen here in PI. It happens in Taiwan too where most of the refs are students but I just don't know why nobody complaint. Maybe we found the games there manageable or even us don't know what is proper.

It's more cost efficient if we can train refs in every PALS partner countries right. I have seen Ulrich in US tourneys, UK refs at the World Cup but no matter how good the Head Marshalls or the Ultimate Judge they should be supported by a good certified local refs.

PALS set callendar dates a year ahead of the schedule. Instead of being sorry and sad let's do something about it. TRAIN AND CERTIFY REFS BEFORE WE TAKE THEM TO THE FIELD! Players who have experienced tourneys knows what is right and what is wrong and familiar with the set-up. Sincerely, I feel responsible even I'm not part of the commitee, because I'm also a key player in the industry.

Me too have experienced being bombarded with comments when we started the ASIAN CUP...not only for a day but for years. We are only less than a year in operation that time and Gotcha refs helped us in officiating and I admit it's done to have fun and we are not ready then. Until now I admit...we still can't do what Paul has been doing (making every Malaysian tourney a great success). I have learned some lessons as well!

GOOD REFFING...GOOD GAME...GOOD PLAYERS...GOOD TOURNEY...TIME TO SET STANDARDS...TIME TO CHANGE.

To our brothers in GUAM...thanks for the feedback...this is a wake-up call. Thanks for a great contribution...your comments are valid and helpful!

Let's move on!

Last edited by Big Brother : 10-13-2007 at 03:19 AM.
Old 10-13-2007, 02:36 PM #101
Booyah!
Heart is all I have!!

Too much weed can do you harm. Watch out! You might not be able to set a good example.

#30 NIKKO SANTOS

Old 10-14-2007, 06:55 AM #102
Big Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booyah! View Post
Too much weed can do you harm. Watch out! You might not be able to set a good example.
Are you blind? Instead of blaming each other and saying sorry! We need to improve the way we do things. For inefficiencies PALS is being blamed. I don't need to be a good example. But hopefully not a bad example either.

In fact I won't accept any work that I cannot deliver.

Mine is just a suggestion in what area to improve. Sorry and apology are not a solution.
Old 10-15-2007, 07:10 AM #103
Booyah!
Heart is all I have!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Brother View Post
Are you blind? Instead of blaming each other and saying sorry! We need to improve the way we do things. For inefficiencies PALS is being blamed. I don't need to be a good example. But hopefully not a bad example either.

In fact I won't accept any work that I cannot deliver.

Mine is just a suggestion in what area to improve. Sorry and apology are not a solution.

Huh?!?! Where did this come from? I'm completely lost, sir.

#30 NIKKO SANTOS

Old 10-15-2007, 08:12 AM #104
Big Brother

Try this!

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it

deosn't mttaer

inwaht

oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt

tihng is taht the frist

and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be

a total mses and

you

can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae

the huamn mnid

deos not
raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Amzanig huh?

Last edited by Big Brother : 10-15-2007 at 08:16 AM.
Old 10-17-2007, 11:09 AM #105
evilseeks
Photojournalist

NEW PHOTOS!! check out Team Real Pinoy Thread (Photos Include : Team Real Pinoy, Team Infinity, Team Manila Paintball Authority and Team Boonie Dogs Yellow)

for the direct link : http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...6#post40795926