Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-28-2007, 03:13 AM #64
Vandalz

Aha fun to hear. Yeah, got a team, and well be playing D2 from what I've heard. I guess its pretty last minute. Hotels seem to be full so we dont even know where we'll be staying. Pretty pumped though. (y)
Vandalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-28-2007, 08:51 AM #65
Big Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandalz View Post
Aha fun to hear. Yeah, got a team, and well be playing D2 from what I've heard. I guess its pretty last minute. Hotels seem to be full so we dont even know where we'll be staying. Pretty pumped though. (y)

Hi Vandalz. Please PM me what you need like the rooms and airport pick up. I'm just a back-up incase the organizers will be very very busy! Hope you are the guy who called me last time from UAE. We got cut-off and your number didn't register have not found a way for me return the call.

I still have 2 DMC, 2 Proto rails and a couple of DM 7- discounted and free shipping (much lower than the internet price). Just incase you need some more I can bring you to our small shop. But for sure there will be some vendors in the tourney.

Please take note of my numbers!

Sonny Torres
Global Gutz
+639189129177
+6327558828
+6328329305

I'm just a back-up. The PIMP organizers like May and Leone for sure can help you. They have done and helped a lot of international tournies.

Hey Rics! Nice to hear you got two Pinoy babies now bro! It's been a while ...

See you again soon! Hope this is much better bro! It's expensive to fly! I'm sure it will still be fun! You have more reasons from other players to visit PI...he! he! The D1's have found their much! Go go go Bro! Hope there will be more Pinoys in your Team!

Last edited by Big Brother : 09-28-2007 at 08:57 AM.
Big Brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 12:30 PM #66
GunghoPaul
TEAM XTIONEER-MALAYSIA

Ricster..drink date accepted..where is the Legend..is that a good place we are not aware of.....

Vandalz..very little pbs don't party...so don't worry..only those that don't have a choice..stays good..

Big Bro...we have a date too..I remember our KL chat hahahha

See you guys on the 3rd...will be there with 1/3 the Malaysian contingent..oh yeah..will be free at night...
GunghoPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 02:20 AM #67
iceman_28

iceman_28 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ey boys msta na c strawberry???? hahaha.... epal nnman!!! its drinking tym!!!!!!! see ol at the tourny!!!

RESPECT IS WHAT WE WANT!!!!!!!!
LOCK AND LOAD IN THE LAND OF ONE
AND IM READY TO DEFEND THE THREE STARS AND THE SUN!!
www.teamrealpinoy.com
www.pinoypaintball.proboards99.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
iceman_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 03:29 AM #68
Vandalz

Big Brother- Im guessing the guy who called you was Mike, who'll be captaining the team. Ill let him know about getting in contact with you. As far as guns go im pretty sure were good. Just waiting for the 08 gear. Hah, I wish cup was sooner. So how do D2 teams play? Anyone have vids?
Old 09-29-2007, 03:56 AM #69
Big Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunghoPaul View Post
Ricster..drink date accepted..where is the Legend..is that a good place we are not aware of.....

Vandalz..very little pbs don't party...so don't worry..only those that don't have a choice..stays good..

Big Bro...we have a date too..I remember our KL chat hahahha

See you guys on the 3rd...will be there with 1/3 the Malaysian contingent..oh yeah..will be free at night...
Yap Paul! anywhere you want to go bro! How about a nice SPA as soon as you land the island. Spare sometime with us Bro! I know you'll be very, very busy.

I also need some info about Nelson Lau. Need some of his guns the soonest possible time.

What's nice about Legend is their buffet and very clean! No bars there bro! He! he!

...but plenty nearby.

Regards! Have a safe journey....I'm just a back-up this time.
Old 09-29-2007, 04:28 AM #70
Big Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandalz View Post
Big Brother- Im guessing the guy who called you was Mike, who'll be captaining the team. Ill let him know about getting in contact with you. As far as guns go im pretty sure were good. Just waiting for the 08 gear. Hah, I wish cup was sooner. So how do D2 teams play? Anyone have vids?
I suggest you wait for the 08 models. It will be up in few weeks. I'll be at the World Cup this end of October.

D2 teams are also as tough as D1 teams (but still far in terms of skills). For D2...Malaysian Teams are cool to play with but well respected. Guam Team have lots of Pinoy players (basta Pinoy Astig), they said they play fast and quick.

For local players here...I think they are all good...really good!

That's just a Press relase! He! he!

Congrats for winning a Big one at the UAE! That's a lot Bro!

See you soon!
Old 09-29-2007, 06:23 AM #71
Vandalz

And how many teams are entered to play in D2? Do we play with Millenium Ramping?

Oh yeah that local thing. Haha, that was fun. Except we had no Idea we were going to this Manila thing, so all we've been practicing is a 3man format... ugh.

Last edited by Vandalz : 09-29-2007 at 06:27 AM.
Old 09-29-2007, 06:28 AM #72
RIC$T3R_001

Hey Big Bro and Gungho i'll make it a point to be there at the first special meeting somewhere or anywhere. LOL Legend is the hotel we are staying at but yes there is alot of places we can hit that we are not aware of either.
Yes Big Bro I got 2 young guns back there with their mom and I cant wait to see them again. Hopefully they can join us at the tournament for some good luck mojo. Hey Vandalz look for us "boonie dogs" and join the partyyyyyy!!!!!
RIC$T3R_001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 11:22 AM #73
PIMP_Manila

Hey Vandalz...

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you in the forum...things have been a whole load of hectic as the tournament date draws near. But please be assured that everyone on the staff would like all the teams joining to have a great time!

We have talked to your team captain, Mike, already and you have a hotel booking and airport transfer...plus every staff is briefed to make sure you're taken cared of...so sit back, relax...and just make sure you get here...and well take care of ya!

Please do remind Mike to send in the docs that we need, to register your team...Mhay will remind him through text as well.

See ya in Manila!!
PIMP_Manila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 11:55 AM #74
PIMP_Manila

Pimp 2007 Update

To all teams that are joining and are in the process of registering...

In order to assure that all information is coursed through properly and efficiently, we have assigned team members that make sure all team captains are aware of the OFFICIAL details of the tournament (accomodation, airport transfers and updates). Our website is www.pbpimp2007.multiply.com and our email is pbpimp.pinoy@yahoo.com. The organizers of PIMP will not be responsible if any transaction will be done by any unauthorized personnel, other than the aforementioned personnel from PIMP 2007. If there is anything that is unclear or if you just want us to point you to the most happening part of Manila...email us or leave us a message on our multiply and we would do our best to get back to you.

We'll even leave you with people to call incase your lost...the SECRETARIAT number is +639178551209 or ask any of the following guys...

PAINTBALL PIMPs:

MR. RUEL DAVADILLA
PALS Philippines Partner
Director-PIMP
Philippine Mobile: +639178540824

MR. FERDZ MILLING
Logistics Director
Philippine Mobile: +639173382722

MS. MHAY M. RONDAEL
Secretariat & Guest Coordinator
Philippine Mobile: +639172085317
YM ID: mhayrondael
MSN: mhay_here@hotmail.com

MS. LEONE T. SAMONTE
Media & Marketing Coordinator
Philippine Mobile: +639193531596
YM ID: leonsamonte

MR. NIKKO SANTOS
Promotions & Registration Coordinator
Philippine Mobile: +639156470213
YM ID: nikko_santos_711

MR. LEAN RIVERA
Technical Coordinator
Philippine Mobile: +639228480999

SEE YA IN MANILA!!!!
PIMP_Manila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 11:09 AM #75
uaefalcons

I just finished my tournament here so it will be last minute preparations for us. All this last minute preparations is giving me headache. whew. See yah!
uaefalcons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 11:10 AM #76
uaefalcons

Cool bara bara

Its in the mail mhay. see you soon!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PIMP_Manila View Post
Hey Vandalz...

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you in the forum...things have been a whole load of hectic as the tournament date draws near. But please be assured that everyone on the staff would like all the teams joining to have a great time!

We have talked to your team captain, Mike, already and you have a hotel booking and airport transfer...plus every staff is briefed to make sure you're taken cared of...so sit back, relax...and just make sure you get here...and well take care of ya!

Please do remind Mike to send in the docs that we need, to register your team...Mhay will remind him through text as well.

See ya in Manila!!
Old 09-30-2007, 11:11 AM #77
uaefalcons

Cool bara bara

Its in the mail mhay. see you soon! Thanks for the hotel booking by the way. babawi nalang ako pag dating pinas.

Quote:
Hey Vandalz...

See ya in Manila!!
Old 09-30-2007, 08:57 PM #78
Geck#69

alright guys.... looks like we're gonna have fun on and off the field!!! and uhhh.. where's the good dinner gonna be at cuz i'm always hungry for good food!!!
Geck#69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 08:59 PM #79
Geck#69

yo nikko!!!!! i'll try and bring that mojo you were talkin about!! hahahahaha
Geck#69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 12:35 AM #80
BlueBalled

Quote:
Hey Vandalz...

See ya in Manila!!
hahaha...capt mike said to behave since we are not only representing a team, but representing a country...so who wants san miguel beer? ironically we are booked in a hotel next to the head office of smb corporation...good motivation...
BlueBalled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 06:45 AM #81
uaefalcons

Talking behave

well kim is definitely booze banned.
i miss the good old gin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBalled View Post
hahaha...capt mike said to behave since we are not only representing a team, but representing a country...so who wants san miguel beer? ironically we are booked in a hotel next to the head office of smb corporation...good motivation...
Old 10-02-2007, 03:14 AM #82
maximus671

cant wait this thing is only days away
Old 10-02-2007, 04:32 AM #83
Big Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus671 View Post
cant wait this thing is only days away

Be ready to get WET, WILD and DIRTY!

It's been raining so hard this past few days. Hope contingency plans are now set...it's expensive to fly!

Last edited by Big Brother : 10-02-2007 at 04:34 AM.
Old 10-02-2007, 08:00 AM #84
uaefalcons

It would be nice to play when the field is wet... hmmm smells like tampa...