PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-19-2007, 03:03 PM #43
Booyah!
Heart is all I have!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Brother View Post
Hi Dec? are you playing? and so with Kyle? Hope Kyle can play he's good bro sayang.

Hope the organizers have contingency plans incase it rains. Got the chance to visit Marikina this morning. Just hoping! Medyo baha field. Let's just pray it wont.

Few days to PIMP! 16 more days to Judgement Day!

Hope they will allow TI to play for novice too...he's old but still young at heart...the guy just want to have a piece of the action...pagbigyan na sana and bata. Just for fun!

Don't worry! In the US they have started the Veterans and Seniors Division at the World Cup! Maybe we can start it here with retired pb players having an exhibition match! May pinagsamahan naman ang mga yan.

P.S. for weather updates please visit: http://www.weather.com
I'm sure COACH TI can play in Division 3. I hope he's used to firing a Tipmann. Remember, house markers only in Divisions 3 & 4. I know he's kind'a used to firing Automags & RT's as far as I can remember. Don't be deceived. With his experience and knowledge with the game, I'm sure he has a better advantage. Kaya pa yan COACH TI!!!!! May asim ka pa ang lolo mo!

Kidding aside, we would just like to remind you that the deadline for registration is near and closing. We hope the teams interested will be able to submit completely all the requirements needed.

See you all in October for PIMP 2007.

#30 NIKKO SANTOS
"If you cannot put up, then shut up!"

UNITED PAINTBALLERS OF THE PHILIPPINES
Booyah! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-20-2007, 07:57 AM #44
Big Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booyah! View Post
I'm sure COACH TI can play in Division 3. I hope he's used to firing a Tipmann. Remember, house markers only in Divisions 3 & 4. I know he's kind'a used to firing Automags & RT's as far as I can remember. Don't be deceived. With his experience and knowledge with the game, I'm sure he has a better advantage. Kaya pa yan COACH TI!!!!! May asim ka pa ang lolo mo!

Kidding aside, we would just like to remind you that the deadline for registration is near and closing. We hope the teams interested will be able to submit completely all the requirements needed.

See you all in October for PIMP 2007.
This is a great move Booyah! The Young Man just want to have a piece of the action! Thanks for being open minded. I salute you again. Makaka 30s pa naman si TI siguro. He stopped for a while due to poor health but with the miracle brought by PIMP! I think his up and about again! Nag ANTRO na brod! Last time nagpractice imbis na papunta sa 20s bumalik sa likod ng DEAD BOX!

I'm happy for him. Let's give the YOUNG MAN a chance to have a piece of the action! Baka next year mahirapan na! He! he! Joke lang TI! I'm just too happy to get a great positive answer!

Hope this is confirmed!

Sincerely! Thanks!
Big Brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 10:40 AM #45
iceman_28

iceman_28 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
kaya pa yan COACH!!!! see you october! REALPINOY is lock and loaded!

RESPECT IS WHAT WE WANT!!!!!!!!
www.teamrealpinoy.com
www.pinoypaintball.proboard99.com

Last edited by iceman_28 : 09-21-2007 at 10:20 AM.
iceman_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 10:57 AM #46
evilseeks
Photojournalist

evilseeks is a Paintball photographer
evilseeks helped look for balloons
evilseeks is playing at Living Legends III
TEAM REAL PINOY VIDEO
check it out! for more videos check out website at www.teamrealpinoy.multiply.com

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zSaBiz8svJw
PINOYBALLASOCIETY O.G. member #6
Team REAL Pinoy| XPP | XSP | ElementsMMI| Young Photographers Philippines | Channel V | Franco
Agence France Presse | The Associated Press | Bunk3rd Paintball Magazine| StratoBOX Studios| Helios Project

WWW.FRANZLOPEZPHOTO.MULTIPLY.COM
email : franzlopezphoto@yahoo.com / franz@eccdcouncil.gov.ph

Last edited by evilseeks : 09-21-2007 at 11:01 AM.
evilseeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 11:05 AM #47
iceman_28

guys team realpinoy ready to be pimped!!!
team video is up! check it out!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zSaBiz8svJw

www.teamrealpinoy.com
www.pinoypaintball.proboards99.com

Last edited by iceman_28 : 09-22-2007 at 07:45 AM.
Old 09-22-2007, 01:14 AM #48
domin8
KAMOTE POWER!!!

has been a member for 10 years
Ang tindi tindi naman nun!!!!!
UNITED PAINTBALLERS of the PHILIPPINES
YM - leanr / AIM - leanoypi
domin8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 07:47 AM #49
iceman_28

Quote:
Originally Posted by domin8 View Post
Ang tindi tindi naman nun!!!!!

d nman masyado!!!

www.teamrealpinoy.com
Old 09-22-2007, 09:05 AM #50
506guballer (Banned)
(671) 13 28 N, 144 47 E

Wassup team Real Pinoy I can't wait to meet all the teams from PI and abroad. I'll be playin Div 1 with the Boonie Dogs. I hope the Guam invasion will let everyone know that paintball is alive and well on Guam despite our absence in the 2006 PALS. I'll be in PI on September 27th. Can't wait only a few more days to go.
506guballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 12:38 PM #51
Booyah!
Heart is all I have!!

Quote:
This is a great move Booyah! The Young Man just want to have a piece of the action! Thanks for being open minded. I salute you again. Makaka 30s pa naman si TI siguro. He stopped for a while due to poor health but with the miracle brought by PIMP! I think his up and about again! Nag ANTRO na brod! Last time nagpractice imbis na papunta sa 20s bumalik sa likod ng DEAD BOX!

I'm happy for him. Let's give the YOUNG MAN a chance to have a piece of the action! Baka next year mahirapan na! He! he! Joke lang TI! I'm just too happy to get a great positive answer!

Hope this is confirmed!

Sincerely! Thanks!
No problem Sir Sonny. As much as possible, we would like to accommodate everybody here to participate in the event. Since we are bound by PALS, as a procedure, player verification will still be done as soon as the registration forms are submitted. We will verify these registration forms with PALS players registry for eligibility of players for certain divisions. We will keep everybody posted on this. Like what we always say, as long as it is within the boundaries of the rules and regulations sanctioned by PALS & PIMP INC., we are good to go.

May asim pa ang lolo. Panay nga ata ang Arthro ni Coach TI. Kulang lang sa sweety-sweety yan. HULE!!!! Would be happy to give the old man a tug and slide to the 30's, or better yet, the 50's.

Should there be any other questions or querries, kindly email us through pbpimp.pinoy@yahoo.com.

Thank you.

#30 NIKKO SANTOS

Old 09-22-2007, 12:45 PM #52
Booyah!
Heart is all I have!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 506guballer View Post
Wassup team Real Pinoy I can't wait to meet all the teams from PI and abroad. I'll be playin Div 1 with the Boonie Dogs. I hope the Guam invasion will let everyone know that paintball is alive and well on Guam despite our absence in the 2006 PALS. I'll be in PI on September 27th. Can't wait only a few more days to go.
IT'S GOING TO BE A GUAM INVASION FOR US! Just imagine, 8 team from Guam are playing in Division 1 and a couple of teams for Division 2. HUWOW!!!

It's going to be a tough and a fun filled tourney. Remember buddy, what happens in Manila, stays in Manila. Also, remind Geck to bring his MOJO this time. See ya on the 27th.

PIMPing Manila very soon!!

#30 NIKKO SANTOS

Old 09-23-2007, 08:20 AM #53
Big Brother

[quote=Booyah!;40136450]No problem Sir Sonny. As much as possible, we would like to accommodate everybody here to participate in the event. Since we are bound by PALS, as a procedure, player verification will still be done as soon as the registration forms are submitted. We will verify these registration forms with PALS players registry for eligibility of players for certain divisions. We will keep everybody posted on this. Like what we always say, as long as it is within the boundaries of the rules and regulations sanctioned by PALS & PIMP INC., we are good to go.

May asim pa ang lolo. Panay nga ata ang Arthro ni Coach TI. Kulang lang sa sweety-sweety yan. HULE!!!! Would be happy to give the old man a tug and slide to the 30's, or better yet, the 50's.

Should there be any other questions or querries, kindly email us through pbpimp.pinoy@yahoo.com.

Thanks Booyah! For TI it means a lot for him to get some piece of the action. Team Zealous was allowed to play in the novice and some of them have almost the same situation as some of our players had. Hope the decision made by PALS and PIMP are consistent.

We will respect your right decision regarding this matter. We received confusing words from May regarding 2 of our players. I gave TI positive answers based on your post but May I think gave him a negative one. Hope we can receive your final decision before she ask for the registration fees.

May ask for payment for registrations fees and she want it immediately (she want it now!) without prior announcements. Please announce the deadline of registration for PALS-PIMP. Please indicate the office where we can pay. We will also be needing Official Receipts.

Thanks Bro!

Wow! this is great! We would like to Welcome our Guamanian Brothers! Mabuhay!

1 more week !

Last edited by Big Brother : 09-23-2007 at 08:38 AM.
Old 09-23-2007, 09:41 AM #54
GunghoPaul
TEAM XTIONEER-MALAYSIA

So I guess we 'll haqve to beat the whole of Guam just to get any good results...gulp.....throw in Datis,Reapers and the rest of the Philippine guys...gulp.......IT IS GONNA BE FUN!!!!!!

Can't wait....
GunghoPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 11:31 PM #55
Booyah!
Heart is all I have!!

Quote:
Thanks Booyah! For TI it means a lot for him to get some piece of the action. Team Zealous was allowed to play in the novice and some of them have almost the same situation as some of our players had. Hope the decision made by PALS and PIMP are consistent.

We will respect your right decision regarding this matter. We received confusing words from May regarding 2 of our players. I gave TI positive answers based on your post but May I think gave him a negative one. Hope we can receive your final decision before she ask for the registration fees.

May ask for payment for registrations fees and she want it immediately (she want it now!) without prior announcements. Please announce the deadline of registration for PALS-PIMP. Please indicate the office where we can pay. We will also be needing Official Receipts.

Thanks Bro!

Wow! this is great! We would like to Welcome our Guamanian Brothers! Mabuhay!

1 more week !
Sir Sonny, payment of local teams can be done on our secretariat office in Linden Suites on October 3 & 4. We will provide you with PIMP INC.'s Official Receipt upon payment.

With regards to Coach TI and other players in the team that you're registering in Division 3, we will reply to you via mail as soon as possible.

Thank you.

#30 NIKKO SANTOS

Old 09-24-2007, 07:56 AM #56
Big Brother

Thanks Bro!

Thanks for the clarification! We were just surprised when May called Grace yesterday and asking if we can pay the registration immediately and she even asked where Roel can pick it up. It's not that I don't trust May but hope she can do it firm and proper. We were just surprised! We haven't recieved any notice in forums or even mails regarding the where and when to pay! We are happy to send the registration payment either on the 3rd or the 4th of October at Lynden Suites, NO PROBLEM.

We just need to fix our line up for D3. May said that Local Players have to pay the registration yesterday? Please clarify?

Don't worry Bro, about slashing 3 of our players in Division 3. That's your prerogative and we will respect that (no arguments). TI, Jonard and Martin have not been playing actively in any tournament since the ASIAN CUP 2005 (yes for 2 years now). They don't even have any tourney here. WE just want them to have fun as well. Anyway! We'll respect that bro!

TI and me knows your heart regarding allowing him and the rest of my boys to see some action at the PIMP. We believe that rejecting our first submitted line up is not your work and we sincerely know about that. I believe in your sincerity as well (regarding your previuos post).

Just follow your good judgement always and thanks a lot!

Global Gutz is excited to see our Phil-Am Brothers from Guam! I think other D1 Teams have found their match!
Old 09-25-2007, 08:33 AM #57
evilseeks
Photojournalist

evilseeks is a Paintball photographer
evilseeks helped look for balloons
evilseeks is playing at Living Legends III
Check This Out

Hey guys! new trailer of the upcoming movie,
DOWN ON THE GROUND PAINTBALL : REAL PINOY STYLE is OUT!! Check it out!!

Links : Team Real Pinoy Website : www.teamrealpinoy.multiply.com

For the Direct link : http://youtube.com/watch?v=gmHtDRqkPow

the forum is at : www.pinoypaintball.proboards99.com

Thanks Guys for the support!! 10 more days to go!!!

TEAM REAL PINOY is READY TO BE PIMPED!
PINOYBALLASOCIETY O.G. member #6
Team REAL Pinoy| XPP | XSP | ElementsMMI| Young Photographers Philippines | Channel V | Franco
Agence France Presse | The Associated Press | Bunk3rd Paintball Magazine| StratoBOX Studios| Helios Project

WWW.FRANZLOPEZPHOTO.MULTIPLY.COM
email : franzlopezphoto@yahoo.com / franz@eccdcouncil.gov.ph

Last edited by evilseeks : 09-25-2007 at 08:50 AM.
evilseeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 08:43 AM #58
iceman_28

Quote:
Originally Posted by 506guballer View Post
wassup, wassup!!! it will definitely be a guam invasion! cant w8 to see you guys!!!

aaahhhhhhh!!!!!! tama na! LETS GET IT ON!!!!! 10 days to go guys.... gudluck to all the teams participating!!!!

ETO PNG ISA.....
http://youtube.com/watch?v=gmHtDRqkPow

LOCK AND LOAD IN THE LAND OF ONE
AND IM READY TO DEFEND THE THREE STARS AND THE SUN!!
www.teamrealpinoy.com

Last edited by iceman_28 : 09-25-2007 at 08:49 AM.
Old 09-25-2007, 04:13 PM #59
506guballer (Banned)
(671) 13 28 N, 144 47 E

I'll be in Manila tomorrow morning.... .....but only for two days as I'll be heading to Nueva Ecija with my fiance' which is her province on Saturday. We should be back in the metro area on Thursday October 4. See you ballers soon.
506guballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 07:59 AM #60
RIC$T3R_001

Hi Guys!! Cant wait to get there and see all my good friends of PIMP/PALS.
But wait I just wanted to be the first before it all starts and to personally THANK all the hard working people that is making PIMP happen. FANTASTIC JOB TO ALL THE ORGANIZERS!! GOOD LUCK and i'm sure it will be the best!!! as it always has been.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE TEAMS!!! have a safe trip getting there....and dont forget to call me for drinks before, during, and after the event. hehehe (I'm there on the 2nd and staying at Legends call Leone to get ahold of me)
Cheers,
Rich
RIC$T3R_001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 01:03 PM #61
Vandalz

Flying into Manila on the third from the United Arab Emirates. So how do these tournaments work? How are the trade shows? Who parties?
Vandalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 06:06 PM #62
domin8
KAMOTE POWER!!!

ey Rich!
i saw your id pictures for the tourney!, hahaha! nice one!
See you soon! hope you bring some goodies and other paintball stuffs for sale.
Good luck to your team! hahoo!!!!

Vandalz,
do you have a team already?
check this site for more info.
http://pbpimp2007.multiply.com/
UNITED PAINTBALLERS of the PHILIPPINES
YM - leanr / AIM - leanoypi
domin8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 02:00 AM #63
RIC$T3R_001

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by domin8 View Post
ey Rich!
i saw your id pictures for the tourney!, hahaha! nice one!
See you soon! hope you bring some goodies and other paintball stuffs for sale.
Good luck to your team! hahoo!!!!

Vandalz,
do you have a team already?
check this site for more info.
http://pbpimp2007.multiply.com/
ey you like that.....we figured trying to look intimidating never works so we want to look funny so everyone will want to shake our hands after the games. lol let me know what you need bro....

ey vandalzs heres a little secret about most of the paintball teams going there and please dont tell the others....Our drinking team has a paintball problem. hehe

Last edited by RIC$T3R_001 : 09-28-2007 at 02:07 AM.
RIC$T3R_001 is offline   Reply With Quote